You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Noa

Trainee

• "Noa" is female

Favourite Team: Poland NT, Croatia NT, Brasil NT, Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta Türk Telekom, Foppapedretti Bergamo, BKS Aluprof Bielsko - Biala

Favourite Players: MAŁGORZATA GLINKA-MOGENTALE, Maja Poljak, Jelena Nikolić, Victoria Ravva, Logan Tom, Eleonora Lo Bianco, Francesca Piccinini

Saturday, March 19th 2011, 8:25pm

Fenerbahce is better than Vakif because has more experience Players. In the last Final Four the veteran Osmo showed the amazing power. I believe that in Sat and Sun the veteran Players like Fofao and Sokolova with Osmo will show the same amazing power. We will see not Fenerbahce but SuperFenerbahce. Furst will play good but Skowronska..I still remember Her bad play in the second important match in the Quarterfinals of the Champions League 09/10.
Yeah SuperFenerbahce :lol: :lol: :lol:
And where was that your Fenerbahce that is the one or the two levels higher than the others :?:
And where is your score 3-0 :?:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Vakifbank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:super: :super: :super: :super:
Vakifbank is the champions!!! :cup: I'm proud of my team!!! :super:

Mary

Sage

• "Mary" is female

Favourite Team: Eczacıbaşı VitrA, Foppapedretti Bergamo, BKS Bielsko-Biała, Poland, Croatia

Favourite Players: MAJA POLJAK, Małgorzata Glinka, Jelena Nikolic, Neslihan Demir, Gözde & Özge Kırdar, Francesca Piccinini, Valentina Arrighetti, Angelina Grün

Saturday, March 19th 2011, 8:28pm

Noa, it was because of the constelation of planet ;D

ravens#7

• "ravens#7" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Saturday, March 19th 2011, 8:30pm

I think Fofao and Sokolova played quite good. Just Skowronska played terrible in first two sets and better last ones. Osmokrovic played so so. Very good Erdem, Songul (she made a lot of miracles in defence, much more better than Yeldan). They played as single players and not as team (maybe 'cause they didn't play a lot all togheter). VakifBank played a great match with all their players! This was the big difference.
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Saturday, March 19th 2011, 8:32pm

Fenerbahce is better than Vakif because has more experience Players. In the last Final Four the veteran Osmo showed the amazing power. I believe that in Sat and Sun the veteran Players like Fofao and Sokolova with Osmo will show the same amazing power. We will see not Fenerbahce but SuperFenerbahce. Furst will play good but Skowronska..I still remember Her bad play in the second important match in the Quarterfinals of the Champions League 09/10.
And where was that your Fenerbahce that is the one or the two levels higher than the others :?:
I think Bartek is right... Respect!

Noa, you seem to be happy then celebrate but don't make fun of other teams. At least Bartek can watch Turkish teams in final. What can u say about polish teams Noa and Mary? So enough ok!

ravens#7

• "ravens#7" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Saturday, March 19th 2011, 8:33pm

The Club of Fenerbahce defeat in the whole line. Last year the Final, now the Semi, no Turkish Cup and defeat in the Quarterfinal of the Women's Euroleague Basketball. But I believe that Fenerbahce will comeback in next year and will win CEV Champions League and FIBA Euroleague. The key is ONE TEAM. Not 2.
Every year the same words... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Winrip

Best Spiker

• "Winrip" is male

Favourite Team: Fener, ECV, Atom, Kazan, Turkey, Japan, Brazil, Uralochka, Unilever

Favourite Players: Saori, Neslihan, Poljak, Skowronska, Gamova, Lo Bianco, Sheilla, Natalia Perreria, Ebata, Werblinska, Leonardi, Mari

Saturday, March 19th 2011, 8:42pm

I think Bartek is right... Respect!

Noa, you seem to be happy then celebrate but don't make fun of other teams. At least Bartek can watch Turkish teams in final. What can u say about polish teams Noa and Mary? So enough ok!

I think you respect another users here and do not insult anyone or any country, money isnt everthing that we have seen today and all fans of vakif has deserved to enjoy

Saturday, March 19th 2011, 8:51pm

I think you respect another users here and do not insult anyone or any country, money isnt everthing that we have seen today and all fans of vakif has deserved to enjoy
It goes both sides. Vakif fans sure have right to enjoy but not make fun of FB side. If they start doing so then FB fans feels they can make fun of Vakif as well.

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

• "flyingdutchman" is male

Favourite Team: Dutch NT, LiB Aachen

Favourite Players: Buijs, Beliën, Plak, Bongaerts, Daalderop, Polder, Sloetjes, Boskovic, Zhu Ting, Wolosz, Akman, Eda, Kim, Ognjenovic, Mihajlovic, Naz, Castillo, Herbots

Saturday, March 19th 2011, 8:52pm

@ all

Please respect each other ^^

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male
  • "Bartek" started this thread

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Saturday, March 19th 2011, 8:57pm

Raven every year the same words? You have short memory because last year I was against Fenerbahce ;)
Mary You are Woman and You don't know why Fenerbahce lost? Because of the menstruations some Players probably.
I hope Vakif don't believe that has the Title because if Yes They will lose to Baku. First title for Glinka after many years... it may be beautiful.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Overall: 35

Details

Mary

Sage

• "Mary" is female

Favourite Team: Eczacıbaşı VitrA, Foppapedretti Bergamo, BKS Bielsko-Biała, Poland, Croatia

Favourite Players: MAJA POLJAK, Małgorzata Glinka, Jelena Nikolic, Neslihan Demir, Gözde & Özge Kırdar, Francesca Piccinini, Valentina Arrighetti, Angelina Grün

Saturday, March 19th 2011, 9:03pm

Raven every year the same words? You have short memory because last year I was against Fenerbahce ;)
Mary You are Woman and You don't know why Fenerbahce lost? Because of the menstruations some Players probably.
I hope Vakif don't believe that has the Title because if Yes They will lose to Baku. First title for Glinka after many years... it may be beautiful.

:lol: sorry :D

Fenerbahce were better in other matches, today was definitley not their day, Vakifbank was better, show amazing team spirit and play so they won ;)

• "elchicha" is male

Favourite Team: Spain NT, Germany NT, Japan NT

Favourite Players: Logan Tom, Saori Kimura, Jaqueline Carvalho, Jéssica Rivero

Saturday, March 19th 2011, 9:03pm

Mary You are Woman and You don't know why Fenerbahce lost? Because of the menstruations some Players probably.I hope Vakif don't believe that has the Title because if Yes They will lose to Baku. First title for Glinka after many years... it may be beautiful.

:what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what:

• "Matey_Sokolov" is male
  • "Matey_Sokolov" has been banned

Favourite Team: Itas Trentino; Fenerbahce Acibadem

Favourite Players: Tsvetan Sokolov; Matey Kaziyski, Liubov Sokolova, Era Erdem, Senna Usic, Jan Stokr, Igor Omrčen, Nikola Grbić ...

Saturday, March 19th 2011, 9:10pm

Mary You are Woman and You don't know why Fenerbahce lost? Because of the menstruations some Players probably.I hope Vakif don't believe that has the Title because if Yes They will lose to Baku. First title for Glinka after many years... it may be beautiful.

pure sexism ... ban that gay bastard :drink: :white:
Mary you are more than welcome to be my mistress :mirror:
Malina !!! :heart: :heart: :kiss: :thumbup:

Mary

Sage

• "Mary" is female

Saturday, March 19th 2011, 9:25pm

pure sexism ... ban that gay bastard :drink: :white:
Mary you are more than welcome to be my mistress :mirror:

:lol: :lol:

Ömer

Professional

• "Ömer" is male

Favourite Team: Fenerbahçe

Saturday, March 19th 2011, 9:33pm

Firstful, congratulations to Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta Türk Telekom. :rose: They deserved it. ;)

Definitely, disappointment for me.When Nilay in front, they won the sets.I hope she will choose the best setter!Only Natasa Osmokrovic played perfect from Fenerbahçe Acıbadem.Thank you, captain.You are the best! :flower: Skowronska, Naz, Seda, Nihan played very good.Fofoa, Lyuba?I'm shocked. :what: I was watched to the tie-break with Pesaro girls but didn't work. :lol: Actually we won 7-2 but after, i don't want remember.We haven't seriousness at today.So i will support to VGSTT for tomorrow. :win:

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male
  • "Bartek" started this thread

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Saturday, March 19th 2011, 9:34pm

I don't see the point to laugh with what I wrote. You think that the menstruation doesn't have the affect to the play of the Player?
And I am very serious ^^
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Overall: 35

Details

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

• "flyingdutchman" is male

Favourite Team: Dutch NT, LiB Aachen

Favourite Players: Buijs, Beliën, Plak, Bongaerts, Daalderop, Polder, Sloetjes, Boskovic, Zhu Ting, Wolosz, Akman, Eda, Kim, Ognjenovic, Mihajlovic, Naz, Castillo, Herbots

Saturday, March 19th 2011, 9:39pm

Firstful, congratulations to Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta Türk Telekom. :rose: They deserved it. ;)

Definitely, disappointment for me.When Nilay in front, they won the sets.I hope she will choose the best setter!Only Natasa Osmokrovic played perfect from Fenerbahçe Acıbadem.Thank you, captain.You are the best! :flower: Skowronska, Naz, Seda, Nihan played very good.Fofoa, Lyuba?I'm shocked. :what: I was watched to the tie-break with Pesaro girls but didn't work. :lol: Actually we won 7-2 but after, i don't want remember.We haven't seriousness at today.So i will support to VGSTT for tomorrow. :win:

Yes, Nilay did a great job. I think she is a good candidate for Turkish NT !! :drink:

king

Unregistered

Saturday, March 19th 2011, 9:44pm

Yes, Nilay did a great job. I think she is a good candidate for Turkish NT !! :drink:
guidetti said two days ago, that he has the two best setters of turkey !!! i think hes right with nilay, but i dunno with özge

kadir_8

Master

• "kadir_8" is male

Favourite Team: VakıfBank , Galatasaray NT: Turkey, The Netherlands

Favourite Players: Małgorzata Glinka-Mogentale, Neslihan Demir Güler, Maja Poljak, Christiane Fürst, Kübra Akman , Gözde Sonsırma, Jelena Nikolić, Neriman Özsoy, Milena Rašić, Gizem Güreşen

Saturday, March 19th 2011, 9:44pm

VGSTT :super: :super: :white: :drink: :drink: :drink: :super: :white: :drink: :cup: :cup: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Mary

Sage

• "Mary" is female

Saturday, March 19th 2011, 9:46pm

VGSTT :super: :super: :white: :drink: :drink: :drink: :super: :white: :drink: :cup: :cup: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:drink: yeaaaah yeaaah VGSTT :super: :super: :D
:dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6:

Wojtek13

Professional

• "Wojtek13" is male

Favourite Team: Chemik Police, Fenerbahce, Eczacibasi, Asseco Resovia Rzeszow, Ziraat Bankasi Ankara, Zenit Kazan

Favourite Players: Malwina Smarzek, Kasia Skowronska, Tijana Boskovic, Neslihan Demir, Tatiana Kosheleva, Natalia Goncharova, Y.K.Kim, Bartosz Kurek, Metin Toy, Wilfredo Leon

Saturday, March 19th 2011, 10:02pm

Congratulations for VGSTT for team spirit
in FB Played Eda,Chris and Skowronska. Skowronska the best today of all Fenerbahce. stats:
http://www.cev.lu/mmp-cgi/show.pl?cmd=tm…e_summary&key=0
Nikolic and Skowronska are real stars of todays match!

Social bookmarks