The 2011 CEV Champions League

• Individual Awards

MVP: Malgorzata Glinka-Mogentale (POL/VakifGunesTTelekom ISTANBUL)
    Best Blocker: Maja Poljak (CRO/VakifGunesTTelekom ISTANBUL)
    Best Libero: Gizem Güresen (TUR/VakifGunesTTelekom ISTANBUL)
    Best Receiver: Gözde Sonsirma (TUR/VakifGunesTTelekom ISTANBUL)
    Best Scorer: Jelena Nikolic (SRB/VakifGunesTTelekom ISTANBUL)
    Best Server: Natalya Mammadova (AZE/Rabita BAKU)
    Best Setter: Özge Cemberci Kirdar (TUR/VakifGunesTTelekom ISTANBUL)
    Best Spiker: Manon Flier (NED/Scavolini PESARO)

• Almost the whole VakifGunes with the Awards :D

• VAKIF TEAM - THE BEST TEAM !!!!!!!
    All of them diserved to get indyvidual awards
    :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :woohoo: :woohoo: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup:

• Almost the whole VakifGunes with the Awards :D

yes Mary knew that before, look older messages, Mary won again :D

• Vaki deserved that though i dont understand MVP choice, i think Glinka got it as a good gesture from CEV beacuse based on stats Nikolic was more obvious choice (even Poljak).

I totaly agree with you ! Nikolic was so great !! But all the team, wohouuu
    It's so funny when the Vaki' received their medal and there was the photos of Fener' players
    above them ! I do like that :-)))

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Congratulations turkish and azeri money :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Veeery unfair espacially for Vaki, even in individual prizes you can see how big effort, progression was made by Turkish players and how great atmosphere they all created. This team was built with some philosophy and thought, not only to collect the best players in the world and let them just play. Great job of Guidetti

• Congratulations turkish and azeri money :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes yes money, idiot!!! we bought you and ur teams... :lol: :lol: :lol: i dont wanna talk like this but you endeavor to deserved. if money talks, my team FBA must be champion last 2 years! dont be jealous... respect!!!

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• I think that VGSTT deserves this win,absolutely and I support them during the final 4,they playes as a "team"

I say that Turkish and azeri team are more more rich of italian team and then they build very strong team then is more easy win...and I asn't jelous,Vgsst Fba and Rabita has a long way to reach the victories of the Italian teams :lol:

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

VAKIF TEAM - THE BEST TEAM !!!!!!!
    All of them diserved to get indyvidual awards
    :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :woohoo: :woohoo: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup:

This team is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super:

Maggie Glinka - I love you!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: She's a brilliant!!!!
    Maja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
    Nikolic, Ozge, Gozde, Gizem!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

THE BEST TEAM I'VE EVER SEEN IT!!!!!!!! :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super:

• New habit for the last 2 years ? Last year in Cannes & now for Fener' : each team did not win
    the Champion's League !
    So, it will not be a great idea to organize next Final 4 ?
    yes, yes, funny but... who knows :-)

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Congratulation Vakif! Deserved championship! Congratulation all player who got award!

Mamma ^^ I think its her first time to got award for best server :)
    Players I want ot see next seasin in rabita are Zhukova, Golubovic, Krsmanovic, Popovic and Mamma! I think Sanja proved all my words I said before. She was part of audience :roll:
    Any way no need to talk about it know. This is first time for Rabita and for Azerbaijan volleyball history. In Challenge Cup 2 Azerbaijani teams will play in final! Great year for Azerbaijan volleyball!
    Also I think great year for Turkish volleyball-1st Vakifbank and 3rd Fener.
    :drink:

• Vgsst Fba and Rabita has a long way to reach the victories of the Italian teams :lol:

:aww:

you are so funny man, and forgetful... i think dont remember to 7 hours ago... FBA 3 - Scavolini 1.... :lol: Scavolini isnt an italian team i think.. :whistle:

• New habit for the last 2 years ? Last year in Cannes & now for Fener' : each team did not win
    the Champion's League !
    So, it will not be a great idea to organize next Final 4 ?
    yes, yes, funny but... who knows :-)

no no no not funny.... i totally agree with you... :aww:

• Congratulation Vakif! Deserved championship! Congratulation all player who got award!

Mamma ^^ I think its her first time to got award for best server :)
    Players I want ot see next seasin in rabita are Zhukova, Golubovic, Krsmanovic, Popovic and Mamma! I think Sanja proved all my words I said before. She was part of audience :roll:
    Any way no need to talk about it know. This is first time for Rabita and for Azerbaijan volleyball history. In Challenge Cup 2 Azerbaijani teams will play in final! Great year for Azerbaijan volleyball!
    Also I think great year for Turkish volleyball-1st Vakifbank and 3rd Fener.

ooo yes. i forgot to add chalenge cup final that between 2 Azeri teams, to my post...

• Conratulations Vakifbank GSTT. They were brilliant from their first game in group phase to the final. That's why they are undefeated champion. All the players thanked Guidetti for his great work in the after match interviews. So they won all three European Cups in their history CEV Cup, Challange Cup and now Champions League. It is a great success.

Congrats Rabita Baku too. They played final in their first year in Champions League. I guess they will come much stronger next season.

Congrats Fenerbahce Acibadem for their victory on Pesaro today. On the other hand I am really sorry for some girls such as Naz, Seda, Yagmur and Zulfiye since they have a coach who underestimates their power. Maybe he still needs time to know some players.

Congrats Pesaro. Even under hard conditions (Hooker's absence, Flier's injury) they played well. They could have surprised some teams if they were more consistent. I hope they forget to take Guiggi and Flier back to Italy. :) They are both so nice and cute players.

I guess no teams will want to host Final Four any more. :lol: