The 2011 CEV Champions League

• Fenerbahce, i.e. our local organised the semi-final. On podiums a loutishness spread, no sectors were actually allotted to our fans, apart from one, beneath very ceiling of the hall. There were whistles and different unpleasant passwords, particularly on the part of fans of the football Fenerbahce club which were on a match. In Poland such scenes are unthinkable - said Małgorzata Glinka-Mogentale.

• Fenerbahce, i.e. our local organised the semi-final. On podiums a loutishness spread, no sectors were actually allotted to our fans, apart from one, beneath very ceiling of the hall. There were whistles and different unpleasant passwords, particularly on the part of fans of the football Fenerbahce club which were on a match. In Poland such scenes are unthinkable - said Małgorzata Glinka-Mogentale.

where she said that ?

• Nikolic admits to a newspaper that before Poljak join to Vakıfbank GSTT she was hating Poljak but now she is her best friend :lol:

Did she say why she was hating maja?

• Did she say why she was hating maja?

She didn't say that she hated her ;) She said that she wasn't happy when she heard that Maja will play in Vakifbank because they weren't in good relationship before, they didn't talk and didn't know each other very well. Jelena said that now Maja is her best teammate she has ever play with and also her best friend out of all ;)

here's this interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCLsn61ZK2E
    I'm curious what they're singing about Jelena, it sounds funny :lol:

• When i red a report there was a sentence '' I was hating Poljak '' but today i have watched the full interview in facebook Niko said that '' I was not happy to see her in my team'' Anyway both sentences are going to same way,she was not liking Poljak haha :lol: :rolll: It is nice that now they have a great friendship :super:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• no, she said that Maja created this song and everybody like it but she don't because it has stupid meaning :lol:

• lol, did you understand the words ???

from this song ? no but it's sounds like a Polish word which mean "apple" but I don't know if they sing something like that :lol:

• from this song ? no but it's sounds like a Polish word which mean "apple" but I don't know if they sing something like that :lol:

hahaha, imagine, jelena singing a song how much she loves apples and that apples are healthy and makes her confidence, hihihi
    the new mariah carey: jelena nikolic :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey:

• hahaha, imagine, jelena singing a song how much she loves apples and that apples are healthy and makes her confidence, hihihi
    the new mariah carey: jelena nikolic :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey:

:lol: the new mariah carey - I like that :rolll:
    maybe someone who speak Croatian will tell us what they were really singing :D

• I'm watching the interview on youtube now....and likely Glinka doesn't understand/speak English at all :wacko: ?( :what: Very strange....

• no, she said that Maja created this song and everybody like it but she don't because it has stupid meaning :lol:

no no no she said someone that is not there with them during interview sang that song first and the other girls loved it and they always sing that song before the matches but Jelena really hates the song :D :D

• okay, i wathed the video again, i suppose its a croatian song, because maja is the one who started to sing the song to jelena, and the others liked it

• I think it's a Croatian song - Oj Jelena, Jelena green apple :lol:

Here's the link to the song
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P5CX8z477A

I could even try to translate it later, if you want

Thank you very much Vylak!

I guess I found the English meaning of the lyrics here: http://www.heigeign.com/lyrics/jelena.asp

O Yelena, green apple tree, under which grows grass and clover,
    Which Yelena has harvested with a golden sickle and white hands.
    What Yelena harvests she throws before the horses; eat and drink, my brother's horses!

It turns out that it is a Crotian folk song: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O…na,_Jelena,_jabuka_zelena

Geez we are crazy about everything Vakif does :) They captivated our hearts :)