The 2011 CEV Champions League

• Red Star Belgrade will participate in CL next year, i would like to see Tomis Constanta in CL also.

• There is possibilty that ZOK Split 1700 will participate in CL instead of Rijeka ( croatian champion), because Rijeka canceled CL because of financial problems and they will participate in CEV cup.

• I think it will be no Wild Cards, because many Teams want play in Champion's League, so Project with 20 Teams should take green light.

• Rabita Baku -in Indesit European CHampions League! :rose: :rose: :rose:

:dance6:

13/05/2010 Kulikova reveals why she joined Rabita
    In a short interview to the Russian "All Sports" news agency, Rabita's new signing Natalia Kulikova explained why she decided to join Azerbaijan champions.

"I picked Rabita, Azerbaijan's top team, because I wanted to try myself in the Champions League again. It is an excellent opportunity for me to grow professionally and to make a name for myself. My new team aims high in the upcoming season and I find it very appealing.

Last year was my debut in the Champions League with "Universitet" team and it was an unforgettable experience. We were seeded against the eventual winners Volley Bergamo of Italy and the bronze medalist RC Cannes of France and yet we have managed to qualify to the next round. We even defeated Italians once and it was a first Russian club victory over Italians in the last seven years. Games like these make all injuries and setbacks worthwhile."

Source: All Sport (Russia)

• will Volero Zurich participate in CL next year?

• Definitely Eczacibasi must join to CL Because Eczacibasi is very strong team also has a big volleyball culture during years.
    Fenerbahce will sign to Luibov Sokolova Kilic tomorrow in Fenerbahce Staidium.Also Fenerbahce TV will give to live
    I think coming soon Aquero,Furst or Lo Bianco one of them come to Fenerbahce
    Bergamo Coach Lorenzo Micelli can come to Eczacibasi

• Italy: Scavolini PESARO, MC Carnaghi VILLA CORTESE, Foppapedretti BERGAMO
    Russia: Zarechie ODINTSOVO, Dinamo MOSCOW, Dinamo KRASNODAR, Dinamo KAZAN
    France: RC CANNES, ASPTT MULHOUSE
    Turkey: FenerbahceAcibadem ISTANBUL, VakifGunesTTelekom ISTANBUL, Eczacibasi ISTANBUL
    Poland: Budowlani LODZ, Aluprof BIELSKO BIALA, Muszynianka Fakro MUSZYNA
    Serbia: Crvena Zvezda BELGRAD
    Croatia: ZOK SPLIT
    Switzerland: Volero ZURICH
    Romania: Metal GALATI, Tomis Volley CONSTANTA
    Azerbaijan: Rabita BAKU
    Czech Republic: Modranska PROSTEJOV.

This 22 Teams want play in Champions League. CEV want 20 Teams - 5 Groups with 4 Teams. Teams with Green Light will play 100%. So 2 Teams from this list will not participate.

• Where have u take this list? I think u miss some teams :whistle:

• Logically,one of two Dinamo`s,I think Kazan,because they don`t deserve as they have finished 7th,and Constanta! But also Istanbul can not play with three teams from the same city!

• 4 teams from Russia? Too many :lol: I think Fakro MUSZYNA and Eczacıbaşı need participate.Dinamo KRASNODAR and Constanta OUT.

Nice to see Rabita BAKU in IECL :thumbsup: Vakıfbank didnt deserve to play in IECL.:down:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• In that list the champion of Spanish League is missing: Jamper Aguere :whistle:

• Italy: Scavolini PESARO, MC Carnaghi VILLA CORTESE, Foppapedretti BERGAMO Russia: Zarechie ODINTSOVO, Dinamo MOSCOW, Dinamo KRASNODAR, Dinamo KAZAN France: RC CANNES, ASPTT MULHOUSE Turkey: FenerbahceAcibadem ISTANBUL, VakifGunesTTelekom ISTANBUL, Eczacibasi ISTANBUL Poland: Budowlani LODZ, Aluprof BIELSKO BIALA, Muszynianka Fakro MUSZYNA Serbia: Crvena Zvezda BELGRAD Croatia: ZOK SPLIT Switzerland: Volero ZURICH Romania: Metal GALATI, Tomis Volley CONSTANTA Azerbaijan: Rabita BAKU Czech Republic: Modranska PROSTEJOV. This 22 Teams want play in Champions League. CEV want 20 Teams - 5 Groups with 4 Teams. Teams with Green Light will play 100%. So 2 Teams from this list will not participate.

Galati will not participate because of financial problems, in Romania, it's Dinamo Bucuresti and Constanta want wild cards.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova