The 2011 CEV Champions League

• she looks beautiful but she plays soo bad i have never seem oxana so bad. She injured?

• i think oxana parkhomenko looks soo cute in her new hair style :D

She looks like a schoolgirl who goes to the school :P

What a player Carolina Costagrande... :obey:

• oh yeah...she's great! CostaGRANDE :D she's really - GRANDE :)
    but I'm with Foppa! go girls!

• Both teams are GRANDE! :super: I really don't know which side i should be on. Too many great players. :whistling:

It'd be shame if Bergamo loses second match in a row.

• If Dinamo would have been more smart in the final of second set, the match has already finished. Dinamo has dominated the match clearly until now

• great teams = great match :)

I hope Foppa will fight till the end and they'll win!

• The style of Matienko settings is quite similar to Naz Aydemir settings :D

She is doing a good match.

SUPERB COSTAGRANDE

• Dinamo was better, no way - Bergamo must improve in reception and in blockings. I liked the way Vassilieva played, but gradually she faded away from the game (just the opposite of Costagrande, who kept growing as a presence..). Arrighetti and Nucu should do much better, their performance was so-so (especially in the 3rd-4th set). Good marks for Carrara and Signorile, considering their age and inexperience at this level.
    As to now, Bergamo's CL is in jeopardy: I'm not sure that Lo Bianco's+Merlo coming back would heal all the wounds of Foppa.
    Back to work, ragazze, and try to improve as a whole, if you want get through the 'iron pool'. Wish you well !! :wavy:

• İf Bergamo cant advance to next phase, can they still be the host or a a candidate for f4?

no they cant, the regulation says the three best 3rd ranked team of the groups will go through the next round in addition to the others, and the host will be selected among them, so none team among worst two 3rd ranked teams can be selected as the host for the F4,

but of course i dont know CEV's capability of changing the rules during the competition:) at least that is what regulation says..

• I think Foppa really missed Lo Bianco today. Signorile is good girl, and is improving a lot, I like her, but sometimes she makes bad decisions witch is normal.

I really liked Picci today, I think it was probably her best match in the year, well in attack, and attentions in defense.

Vasileva was great in attack too, but needs to improve her recpetion a bit, well all Foppa needs too.

Arrighetti and Ortolani a bit away. I hope they get better with the season.

Its hard for Foppa right now, acuse not only the girls were not playing, but they were not trainning, so it will take a time till everything gets set....but I like coach Davide work....the team is playing with pipes, and the block is double when the ball goes high in the middle, things we didnt see in the team last season. So I'm hopefull....the problem is that making no points in two games like that makes really hard to qualify, even as third, cause...well Bergmao is better then a lot teams that will be even second in their groups, but that are able to make a lot of points from the first teams, cause also the first times are not as good as Dinamo and Fenerbahçe, so its a bit unfair, but that is part of it....maybe its better for them to stay out of champions this season and focous in Italian.

But lets see.

• I think it depends on the games of Group A, cause i dont believe in Group D Prostejov or Lodz can get a win from Villa or Cannes. If VGSTT or Zarechie wont loose any games to Fakro or Beograd, Bergamo might go through the second round even with just wins against ZOK and tie-break loses against FBA and Dinamo..

• I'm dreaming Piccinini and Costagrande together in NT next years :cheesy: :obey: :cheesy: :obey: :cheesy:

• I'm dreaming Piccinini and Costagrande together in NT next years :cheesy: :obey: :cheesy: :obey: :cheesy:

No Del Core ?:tzz:I think Barbolini can't give up from Del Core.She is OH/Libero :lol: About Bergamo-Dinamo match something came interesting to me.Costagrande and her %7 excellant reception just terrible :lol: Matienko plays much better than Parkhomenko with Costagrande so why Losev continue play with Matienko in 4th set.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: