You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

DEMIR17

Professional

Favourite Team: Turkey, Cuba and Japan NT, Vakıfbank GSTT.,Eczacıbaşı V.,Fenerbahçe A.,Volley Novara,Foppa. Bergamo, RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Neslihan Darnel, Maja Poljak, Logan Tom, Manon Flier, Esra Gümüş, Eda Erdem, Naz Aydemir, Saori, Lo Bianco, Carcaces, Osmokrovic, Furst, Kim Y. Koung

Friday, December 10th 2010, 2:25pm

Don't worry about Bergamo. I think host will be one of the teams from their pool and they will advance to next round.
"If it's worth it to you, then do it"- Logan Tom

• "burak-ı naz" is male

Favourite Team: Fenerbahçe, Germany NT, Dutch NT, Belgium NT, USA NT

Friday, December 10th 2010, 2:30pm

Congrats to Dynamo Moscow. We lost the match 3-0 :D I can't believe it We played very bad.. No receiver no block no aces ;( very bad ! Receiver receiver receiver.. Red alert ! :sos: PS: Fenerbahce for the first time since 24.04.2009 losing the match 3-0 :D (Turkish League Final 2nd Match: Fenerbahce Acıbadem 0-3 Eczacibasi Zentiva)
"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• "emil-kei" is male

Favourite Players: Haak, Lloyd, Lippmann, Orthmann, Robinson, Folie, Daalderop, Dürr, Stevanovic, Hanke, Heyrman, Herbots, Bongaerts

Friday, December 10th 2010, 2:51pm

Nihan is too weak...I mean she doesn't even play like a libero. I'd say Sokolova is more like a libero..

kadir_8

Master

• "kadir_8" is male

Favourite Team: VakıfBank , Galatasaray NT: Turkey, The Netherlands

Favourite Players: Małgorzata Glinka-Mogentale, Neslihan Demir Güler, Maja Poljak, Christiane Fürst, Kübra Akman , Gözde Sonsırma, Jelena Nikolić, Neriman Özsoy, Milena Rašić, Gizem Güreşen

Friday, December 10th 2010, 4:07pm

VGS Türk Telekom 3-0 Zarechie Odintsovo (28-26, 25-18, 25-9 :super: :obey: )

Vakıfbank totally deserved to win..The girls served very well and Glinka was amazing!! She is a great leader :D She always smiles :D I really like her :D :rose: :rose: Poljak was really effective in attack!! :drink: Hope she will continue like this! Nilay did a great job after she got to court! I think she is a better setter than Özge.. Bahar wasn't so good but she blocked 4 times! It is good for 3-sets-match..Gizem was excellent..She diged many times and received with no mistake.Gözde help the team with her services, blocks(5 :obey: ) and attack(%54)! Nikolic was bad but she was injuried..She will ready for next matches.. Soooo

Biiir İkiii Üüüçç Güneeeeeeş :drink: :drink: :drink:

• "emil-kei" is male

Favourite Players: Haak, Lloyd, Lippmann, Orthmann, Robinson, Folie, Daalderop, Dürr, Stevanovic, Hanke, Heyrman, Herbots, Bongaerts

Friday, December 10th 2010, 4:56pm

I think Gizem improved herself a lot. She's now much better than last season.

nicely done. Congratulations to Vakibank. I do really like Glinka too. She's still the best volleyball star in Poland I think. and feel sorry for Nikolic... :wacko: hopefully she will recover ASAP...

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male
  • "Bartek" started this thread

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Friday, December 10th 2010, 5:42pm

I hope the Host will be Moscow ^^.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Overall: 35

Details

Mary

Sage

• "Mary" is female

Favourite Team: Eczacıbaşı VitrA, Foppapedretti Bergamo, BKS Bielsko-Biała, Poland, Croatia

Favourite Players: MAJA POLJAK, Małgorzata Glinka, Jelena Nikolic, Neslihan Demir, Gözde & Özge Kırdar, Francesca Piccinini, Valentina Arrighetti, Angelina Grün

Friday, December 10th 2010, 6:57pm

VGS Türk Telekom 3-0 Zarechie Odintsovo (28-26, 25-18, 25-9 :super: :obey: )

Vakıfbank totally deserved to win..The girls served very well and Glinka was amazing!! She is a great leader :D She always smiles :D I really like her :D :rose: :rose: Poljak was really effective in attack!! :drink: Hope she will continue like this! Nilay did a great job after she got to court! I think she is a better setter than Özge.. Bahar wasn't so good but she blocked 4 times! It is good for 3-sets-match..Gizem was excellent..She diged many times and received with no mistake.Gözde help the team with her services, blocks(5 :obey: ) and attack(%54)! Nikolic was bad but she was injuried..She will ready for next matches.. Soooo

Biiir İkiii Üüüçç Güneeeeeeş :drink: :drink: :drink:
I agree with you, absolutely! ;)

Really, Nikolic is injured?what's wrong?

Saturday, December 11th 2010, 11:26am

Hopefully,One of our teams will be the host.
meso mi ra se beno...

Sunday, December 12th 2010, 7:59am

Gallery Dinamo- Fenerbahche-

http://www.sbvolley.ru/article/369.html

• "burak-ı naz" is male

Favourite Team: Fenerbahçe, Germany NT, Dutch NT, Belgium NT, USA NT

Sunday, December 12th 2010, 11:06am

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Stusi

Intermediate

• "Stusi" is male

Favourite Team: Polish NT, Farmutil Piła, Scavolini Pesaro

Favourite Players: Milena Sadurek, Milena Rosner, Edyta Kucharska, Martina Guiggi, Francesca Feretti,Franscesca Marcon, Manon Flier, Debby Stam, Neslihan Darnel, Małgorzta Kożuch, Maren Brinker

Sunday, December 12th 2010, 11:18am

I have a little surprise for Martina Guiggi lovers ;) Wait a little ;)

and that is..?

We still wait :P

• "emil-kei" is male

Sunday, December 12th 2010, 3:49pm

Yeah, Shabovta What is the surprising thing for Guiggi lovers? :P hopefully you won't make us disapointed.

DEMIR17

Professional

Favourite Team: Turkey, Cuba and Japan NT, Vakıfbank GSTT.,Eczacıbaşı V.,Fenerbahçe A.,Volley Novara,Foppa. Bergamo, RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Neslihan Darnel, Maja Poljak, Logan Tom, Manon Flier, Esra Gümüş, Eda Erdem, Naz Aydemir, Saori, Lo Bianco, Carcaces, Osmokrovic, Furst, Kim Y. Koung

Sunday, December 12th 2010, 4:19pm

Yeah, Shabovta What is the surprising thing for Guiggi lovers? :P hopefully you won't make us disapointed.

Shabovta got married to Guiggi. Just a guess. hehe :lol:
"If it's worth it to you, then do it"- Logan Tom

• "emil-kei" is male

Sunday, December 12th 2010, 4:35pm

:mad: NO WAY. hehehe. He probably got married to Parkhomenko (I don't know If she's already married or not though). :lol:

Nati

Master

• "Nati" is female

Favourite Team: China NT, Japan NT, S. Korea NT, Rabitə/Telekom BAKI

Favourite Players: Natalya Mammadova,Jana Matiasovska A., Hui Ruoqi, Brenda Castillo,Yang Hyo Jin

Sunday, December 12th 2010, 5:57pm

:mad: NO WAY. hehehe. He probably got married to Parkhomenko (I don't know If she's already married or not though). :lol:

When Pesaro was in Baku, Ilgar (Shabovta) was in the same bus with them , even they have romantic pictures together :P so it is posiible :D :D
Parkhomenko is already engaged :)

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Sunday, December 12th 2010, 6:01pm

they have romantic
kisses ?! . . . :kiss:
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Overall: 35

Details

Nati

Master

• "Nati" is female

Favourite Players: Natalya Mammadova,Jana Matiasovska A., Hui Ruoqi, Brenda Castillo,Yang Hyo Jin

Sunday, December 12th 2010, 6:06pm

they have romantic

hugs :win:
:rolll:

• "emil-kei" is male

Sunday, December 12th 2010, 6:13pm

they have romantic

Holy crap :lol: so, is that the big surprise Shabovta was talking about? :evil:

Nati

Master

• "Nati" is female

Sunday, December 12th 2010, 6:30pm

they have romantic

Holy crap :lol: so, is that the big surprise Shabovta was talking about? :evil:

Nooo :) Actually I dont know also, just wait ^^

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male