The 2011 CEV Champions League

• everyone can criticise every player. but someone doing it for its nationlality.and fener did not do anything to me beacuse they cant get a cup in turkey for 28 years :lol: :lol: :lol:

• :what: 25-14 25-15 25-15 :what: Fenerbache vs Spit....ah no,was Mosca :what: what's happened to Dinamo???

• because there was a playeeeeeeeeeer of NT of AZERBAIJAN :lol: :lol: :lol: in one of teams .how was it ha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oksana Parkhomenko Valeriya Korotenko Nisa Kuliyeva 3 Azeri ex Fenerbahçe players , we love always them .... what s PROBLEM ?

• everyone can criticise every player. but someone doing it for its nationlality.and fener did not do anything to me beacuse they cant get a cup in turkey for 28 years :lol: :lol: :lol:

you are an " ezik "
    whats the relation with volleyball and football? I think, when you were a child, Fenerbahçe did something very bad to you that you dont eva neva remember! :lol:

• Oh Yes. Last week was very very silent here.

what do you expect us to do when we take a very bad result? I didnt even turn the tv on or read newspaper..

• you are an " ezik "
    whats the relation with volleyball and football? I think, when you were a child, Fenerbahçe did something very bad to you that you dont eva neva remember! :lol:

just learn some respect little bird.by the way it will be 29.wait for it

• just learn some respect little bird.by the way it will be 29.wait for it

ahahahahahaha you are :cup:
    that's a volleyball forum here. are you sure you are at a right place? :lol:

• Congratulations to Fenerbache, really great match, but actually I think there is a chance the match was fixed. It was like Dinamos players didn´t even cared about the result, weird anyway. Have never seen Gioli & Costagrande so bad, and I have seen many matches with them...

• Congratulations to Fenerbache, really great match, but actually I think there is a chance the match was fixed. It was like Dinamos players didn´t even cared about the result, weird anyway. Have never seen Gioli & Costagrande so bad, and I have seen many matches with them...

first match bizarre ,Fenerbahçe better team from Dimano .... Fürst,Kasia,Eda,Osmakroviç,Fofao,Naz, Sokolova ,, Dream Team Fenerbahçe ...
    25-14,,25-15,,25-15 ,,, Crush :box:

• Oksana Parkhomenko Valeriya Korotenko Nisa Kuliyeva 3 Azeri ex Fenerbahçe players , we love always them .... what s PROBLEM ?

Thanks,they also love Fenerbahce! For sure!!!! But I am also agree with Tural and Nati! Anyway,there is no need for polemics. This is volley and let`s enjoy this incredible game!!! :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

• She always played great and intense volleyball with Ferretti, that's what I'm talking about, m8. :whistle:

And she will always play that game. No matter with Feretti or Matienko. She always played great and every player has bad moments. But yesterday was the worst game of her and I hope she will forget that,becasue she is a real leader and the team needs her to play as great as she played in Moscow! Fener did the best and closed her,but unfortunately even her reception was not as effective as it used to be. So,no need to look for anything other. Fener was much better in every aspect and won!

• Oh Yes. Last week was very very silent here.

yeah, like polish fans! :lol: you are silent for a long time and it will be like that if polish teams go on this excellent performans! :rolll:

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• And she will always play that game. No matter with Feretti or Matienko. She always played great and every player has bad moments. But yesterday was the worst game of her and I hope she will forget that,becasue she is a real leader and the team needs her to play as great as she played in Moscow! Fener did the best and closed her,but unfortunately even her reception was not as effective as it used to be. So,no need to look for anything other. Fener was much better in every aspect and won!

If it comes the game of yesterday, I'd say it matters with the setter. I haven't seen Costagrande and Gioli playing that bad such as yesterday. and you said Parkhomenko did her best. That's what I'm talking about. well, I don't think the loss is Parkhomenko's fault, but you actually should not have said that. She was more than bad. I personally think voting 5 points for her is even too much. 8| (I don't mean to offend her, well I just don't agree with your opinion that She did her best or something. bleh, that's nonsense)