2 for france cannes and mulhouse
    2 for poland lods and bielsko biala
    and 1 for each
    netherland amstelveen
    switserland valero zurich
    serbia Crvena Zvezda
    crotia split
    roumania metal galati

these are 18 teams which already determined and there are 2 wildcard which is reserved by CEV
    so the other clubs (rabita baku, prostejov,eczacibasi,krosnodar,kazan,fakro,constanta) are waiting for 2 wild card. and if spain clubs doesnot want to participate IECL their slot would be share.
    in my opinion cev would give wild cards to rabita baku because there is no azerbaijan team. but it is impossible to guess the other one. maybe eczacibasi or krosnodar?

• Galati & Amstelveen had already quit, they have financial problems... :S

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• I know what I wrote. Spanish clubs don't say 100% Yes so in list they aren't. Galati has Green Light but they out - their word.

• CEV Confirms - Rabita Baku is in the Champions League!

European Volleyball Confederation (CEV) confirmed that Azerbaijan champions Rabita Baku will participate in the 2010-2011 edition of the Indesit Champions League.

Despite the fact that the current country ranking does not allow direct participation of Azerbaijani clubs in the Champions League, Rabita Baku is said to receive a wild card from the CEV.

European Volleyball Confederation (CEV) confirmed that Azerbaijan champions Rabita Baku will participate in the 2010-2011 edition of the Indesit Champions League.

Despite the fact that the current country ranking does not allow direct participation of Azerbaijani clubs in the Champions League, Rabita Baku is said to receive a wild card from the CEV.

This is bullshit! Why Rabita??? Transfers???? all transfers are not becoming a good player!!! bla bla bla. in Turkish "kuru gürültü" only noise... is that correspond to Eczacıbası's transfer??? Delcore, barazza, neslihan, mirka............. :aww:

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• Hey,look,it is not your bussiness. CEV gave and if you really feel Azerbaijan as a brother country to you, you could be glad for it. If they don`t give it to Eczaci it does not mean that this is our fault.
    And there`s no need to ctiticise the players like Zhukova who won CHL with Bergamo and other italian teams,world champion Natalya Kulikova,or Krsmanovic and the other high level players. CEV saw the improvement in Azeri league and gave it to Azeri club.
    So,please be calm and think what you talk about the others.
    And the final decision has not been told yet about Eczaci. I think they will give one card to Ecazci too.

• Hey,look,it is not your bussiness. CEV gave and if you really feel Azerbaijan as a brother country to you, you could be glad for it. If they don`t give it to Eczaci it does not mean that this is our fault.
    And there`s no need to ctiticise the players like Zhukova who won CHL with Bergamo and other italian teams,world champion Natalya Kulikova,or Krsmanovic and the other high level players. CEV saw the improvement in Azeri league and gave it to Azeri club.
    So,please be calm and think what you talk about the others.
    And the final decision has not been told yet about Eczaci. I think they will give one card to Ecazci too.

i dont want to discussion about this players. everybody knows that these are which level..
    and the other hand, you said "brother country". yes, it was! but you and person that like you... i followed ur writing in this forum last season. you always support another teams instead of Fenerbahçe in F4. Cannes, Bergamo... especially Bergamo in the final! Where is your "bother country" fact??? and please you also be calm kardeshim...

• and yes, it's not my business... it's your business... money money money, must be funny......... :)

• I used to support,but before. Because of yuo and the people like you.... :what: :what: :what:
    I am not gonna talk with you about it, all is clear to everybody!
    I am just VERY VERY VERY satisfied with that we will play in the Champions league. For me is not important what other teams will do. Of course except Rabita I will support also my favourite Oksana`s Dinamo. For me is the most important how my teams will play. ALLAH bless you and your teams!
    I am very happy for Rabita!

• I used to support,but before. Because of yuo and the people like you.... :what: :what: :what:
    I am not gonna talk with you about it, all is clear to everybody!
    I am just VERY VERY VERY satisfied with that we will play in the Champions league. For me is not important what other teams will do. Of course except Rabita I will support also my favourite Oksana`s Dinamo. For me is the most important how my teams will play. ALLAH bless you and your teams!
    I am very happy for Rabita!

ok, i hope you will be happy next season in CL groups. (i hope we are in the same group) we'll see that Rabita deserved or not deserved this WC in CL. Allah bless you and ur teams too...

• This is bullshit! Why Rabita??? Transfers???? all transfers are not becoming a good player!!! bla bla bla. in Turkish "kuru gürültü" only noise... is that correspond to Eczacıbası's transfer??? Delcore, barazza, neslihan, mirka............. :aww:

This is strange, your reaction, special mentioning money.

If you want to compare lets go, Rabita has better setters than EZC, MB are not better than from Rabita, outside hitter Rabita didn't finish yet, but yes Del Core is Better than Kulikova and I think that Rabita will buy one more extra player on OH. OPP, lets wait and see who will have better player on that position, I will tell you that is Rabita.
    And one more thing, I hope EZC got WC and play CL and that Rabita play against EZC.

This is one of good decition by CEV. Clubs who want have positive progress in the future. ^^

• This is bullshit! Why Rabita??? Transfers???? all transfers are not becoming a good player!!! bla bla bla. in Turkish "kuru gürültü" only noise... is that correspond to Eczacıbası's transfer??? Delcore, barazza, neslihan, mirka............. :aww:

Last year Rabita won Eczacibasi how u say ' with low level' players ;)
    At least Rabita was 3rd in Cev Cup. What about Eczacibasi? :whistling:

Good decision CEV! :thumbup:

• Anybody never compare Eczacibası and Rabita or Polish teams.While we are happy Krismonovic went because not enaugh player Rabita collected all as same as players also Rabita has any Azeri players this is very stupid decision.Eczacibasi is the strongest team also has big culture as same as Bergamo big mistake

Rabita deserve this wild card. This participation will help them in the feature whatever happen in the CL.
    CEV make a vary good decision! :thumbup:

• This is strange, your reaction, special mentioning money.

If you want to compare lets go, Rabita has better setters than EZC, MB are not better than from Rabita, outside hitter Rabita didn't finish yet, but yes Del Core is Better than Kulikova and I think that Rabita will buy one more extra player on OH. OPP, lets wait and see who will have better player on that position, I will tell you that is Rabita.
    And one more thing, I hope EZC got WC and play CL and that Rabita play against EZC.

:lol: it must be a joke... i laughed, ok? What a closed brain is compare Eczacıbaşı and Rabita??? you wrong. i cant compare to this teams. but if u want, let's go. :) dont be funny... we'll see, we'll see....

Rabita deserve this wild card. This participation will help them in the feature whatever happen in the CL.
    CEV make a vary good decision!

This is one of good decition by CEV. Clubs who want have positive progress in the future.

This is strange, your reaction, special mentioning money.

Thanks everyone ^^

Last 2 or 3 years Azerbaijan teams didn't apply for wild card, cause we knew we didn'r deserve! But this year we deserve it more than other teams!
    I don't understand that people! Ok, Eczaci transfered Del Core, Neslihan, Barazza but who guarantee they will be good team?
    If tranfereing star palyers means that, so Novaro had to be champion this year!
    You have to know voleyball is a team game!