You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Favourite Team: Russia.Japan

Favourite Players: Elizaveta Tischenko,Evgenia Artamonova,

Wednesday, December 15th 2010, 5:26pm

Zarechie is a wonderfull team...i pity kozuch and walewska......

Wednesday, December 15th 2010, 6:14pm

Glinka is having a heyday.....she is super fantastic...

Mary

Sage

• "Mary" is female

Favourite Team: Eczacıbaşı VitrA, Foppapedretti Bergamo, BKS Bielsko-Biała, Poland, Croatia

Favourite Players: MAJA POLJAK, Małgorzata Glinka, Jelena Nikolic, Neslihan Demir, Gözde & Özge Kırdar, Francesca Piccinini, Valentina Arrighetti, Angelina Grün

Wednesday, December 15th 2010, 6:24pm

that's right Vakif! :super:
Glinka :flower: :obey:

kadir_8

Master

• "kadir_8" is male

Favourite Team: VakıfBank , Galatasaray NT: Turkey, The Netherlands

Favourite Players: Małgorzata Glinka-Mogentale, Neslihan Demir Güler, Maja Poljak, Christiane Fürst, Kübra Akman , Gözde Sonsırma, Jelena Nikolić, Neriman Özsoy, Milena Rašić, Gizem Güreşen

Wednesday, December 15th 2010, 6:25pm

OMG!! Glinka!! :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey:

Zarechie Odintsovo 2-3 Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta TT!!!!

Glinka was just an incredible!! Can't wait to see her stats :D :D :D Bravo VGSTT!! :drink:

• "emil-kei" is male

Favourite Players: Haak, Lloyd, Lippmann, Orthmann, Robinson, Folie, Daalderop, Dürr, Stevanovic, Hanke, Heyrman, Herbots, Bongaerts

Wednesday, December 15th 2010, 6:26pm

oh dear, Naumova played terrible. so did Markova. :thumbdown:

Wednesday, December 15th 2010, 6:28pm

glinka's favorite spot for me is zone 1....zarechie coudnt even try to dig her spikes to zone 1......

i love how glinka make her way to the triple blocks...90% of the time when glinka spikes. the triple block is facing her

• "emil-kei" is male

Favourite Players: Haak, Lloyd, Lippmann, Orthmann, Robinson, Folie, Daalderop, Dürr, Stevanovic, Hanke, Heyrman, Herbots, Bongaerts

congratulations, Vakibank! :thumbsup: They played so well apart from Nikolic. wow, Glinka. I don't think we have to repeat how amazing she is! and Poljak. She played truly good.

Mary

Sage

• "Mary" is female

Favourite Team: Eczacıbaşı VitrA, Foppapedretti Bergamo, BKS Bielsko-Biała, Poland, Croatia

Favourite Players: MAJA POLJAK, Małgorzata Glinka, Jelena Nikolic, Neslihan Demir, Gözde & Özge Kırdar, Francesca Piccinini, Valentina Arrighetti, Angelina Grün

OMG!! Glinka!! :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey:

Zarechie Odintsovo 2-3 Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta TT!!!!

Glinka was just an incredible!! Can't wait to see her stats :D :D :D Bravo VGSTT!! :drink:
:drink:

she's so incredible!!
Majo was great today too! what a blocks!
next stop - Muszyna, I'll be there!!! :D

Wednesday, December 15th 2010, 6:30pm

at least. naumova improved in this game than her previous matches :drink: .....from the most worst terrible player to a terrible player hehehehehe :woohoo:

• "emil-kei" is male

Wednesday, December 15th 2010, 6:33pm

at least. naumova improved in this game than her previous matches :drink: .....from the most worst terrible player to a terrible player hehehehehe :woohoo:

Haha, I agree with you. as someone said, it would be good for her, If she plays for Uralochka Ekaterinburg with Karpol to improver her skills. damn, but yeah at least she's better than Markova. anyways, It was a great game for Ekaterina Bogacheva. she's only 20, hopefully she improves herself and develops as much as possible..

Mary

Sage

• "Mary" is female

Wednesday, December 15th 2010, 6:41pm

Wednesday, December 15th 2010, 6:50pm

Glinka was amazing,POlyak is great and in my opinion another great performans was Libero Gizem's.Glinka and Gizem were great.
meso mi ra se beno...

Wednesday, December 15th 2010, 6:56pm

Haha, I agree with you. as someone said, it would be good for her, If she plays for Uralochka Ekaterinburg with Karpol to improver her skills. damn, but yeah at least she's better than Markova. anyways, It was a great game for Ekaterina Bogacheva. she's only 20, hopefully she improves herself and develops as much as possible..

i think i said that last week..hehe together with markova they should be in uralochka

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male
  • "Bartek" started this thread

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Wednesday, December 15th 2010, 7:11pm

i think i said that last week..hehe together with markova they should be in uralochka
Why?
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Overall: 35

Details

Wednesday, December 15th 2010, 7:22pm

Why?

to improve their skills while they are young

Anton1989

Unregistered

Wednesday, December 15th 2010, 8:07pm

:lol:

Great game by Istanbul, but they should have won it in 3 or 4 sets cause they was dominating the game. Glinka was just amazing today ! :obey:

B. Moreira

Professional

• "B. Moreira" is male

Favourite Team: Minas Tenis Clube, Novara, Pesaro,ACH Volley Bled, Germany NT, Netherlands NT, Poland NT, Korea NT, ...

Wednesday, December 15th 2010, 8:34pm

Nikolic 20% in attack. If Glinka was not there, maybe they did not win.

euphoria

Beginner

• "euphoria" is female

Favourite Players: Maggie Glinka, Maja Poljak

Wednesday, December 15th 2010, 8:48pm

Anton1989
Glinka was just amazing today !
Not only today :D after baby-break she came back in so fantastic shape
It's the same Glinka as in 2003 when her talent had exploded. She has many adventages that makes her such a wonderful player, but in my opinion the main is her brain ^^ she's the kind of real fighter

Wednesday, December 15th 2010, 8:50pm

Nikolic 20% in attack. If Glinka was not there, maybe they did not win.
Yes maybe Nikolic was not that effective in attack but her reception and digs were good.You know This is a team-work.Glinka was great at attack and other players were great at other jobs like block,dig,reception etc.

Note:Btw, Rc cannes team is a good team.And i changed my mind on RcCannes not being in f4.They have a chance to make it to F4.
meso mi ra se beno...

Mary

Sage

• "Mary" is female

Wednesday, December 15th 2010, 8:51pm

exactly, Nikolic was very good at reception and defence. it really helps

Social bookmarks