The 2011 CEV Champions League

• Last year Rabita won Eczacibasi how u say ' with low level' players ;)
    At least Rabita was 3rd in Cev Cup. What about Eczacibasi? :whistling:

Good decision CEV! :thumbup:

last year is the worst year of their history! is that ur reality? dont be silly man... dont compare this teams. Eczacibasi is the one of the most powerfull and rooted team in Europe. Rabita??? :lol: Rabita was 3rd in CEV cup. Bravoooo. But dont forget, Eczacibaşı has got 2 european cup champions and 4 times F4 in CL... wake up your sweety dream.... if you dont want this, be sure, Turkish team can do this in this year...

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• last year is the worst year of their history! is that ur reality? dont be silly man... dont compare this teams. Eczacibasi is the one of the most powerfull and rooted team in Europe. Rabita??? :lol: Rabita was 3rd in CEV cup. Bravoooo. But dont forget, Eczacibaşı has got 2 european cup champions and 4 times F4 in CL... wake up your sweety dream.... if you dont want this, be sure, Turkish team can do this in this year...

First of all can u respect the others? Please be high level as ur players :roll:

Eczaci has got 2 european cup champions and 4 F4 in C( if I'm not mistaken for 44 years)l, so that's why Cev has to give wild card to Eczaci? Is it your reality?
    Reality is not past! It doesn't matter if they had worst year, the fact is fact!
    Rabita was established in 2004 and participated in European Cup just 2 years, for 2 years 1 cup is not bad, yes ? ;)

• First of all can u respect the others? Please be high level as ur players :roll:

Eczaci has got 2 european cup champions and 4 F4 in Cl, so that's why Cev has to give wild card to Eczaci? Is it your reality?
    Reality is not past! It doesn't matter if they had worst year, the fact is fact!
    Rabita was established in 2004 and participated in European Cup just 2 years, for 2 years 1 cup is not bad, yes ? ;)

i agree, reality is not past! so, why do u talk about Rabita's PAST 3rd in CEV cup??? :rolll: and yes, i respect the others. other REAL teams. not a teams that is not deserved something. i dont interest when is Rabia established. if you are a new team, so, you must to know the limits of one's capacity. ok? first of all, growing up a REAL Azarbaijan star, so than talk to me... (dont say mammadova, parkhomenko, korotenko. These are Ukrain orijin. dont convince urselves...) it's a REALITY for u!!!!

• @

jjakz

mate, its not your business how to arrange a team !!!! if they want they can create a team with only foreigners, or only with origine players, the reality is, you do not accept and respect ohters but only your team, dont be fanatic coz we dont here any fanatics. you also speak about ukrainian origin players ?? hey, its their decision for whom they want to play ! they can play for azerbaijan, italy or united states, if thats your problem then no one can help you und you have to accept it, but claiming and blaiming is just child-ish ! rabita deserved to get the wild card and if eczaci gets too, so they deserved it too if not, then aceept it and get over it. we just want to discuss here in a high level and not be disrespectful to each other and other teams

• @

jjakz

mate, its not your business how to arrange a team !!!! if they want they can create a team with only foreigners, or only with origine players, the reality is, you do not accept and respect ohters but only your team, dont be fanatic coz we dont here any fanatics. you also speak about ukrainian origin players ?? hey, its their decision for whom they want to play ! they can play for azerbaijan, italy or united states, if thats your problem then no one can help you und you have to accept it, but claiming and blaiming is just child-ish ! rabita deserved to get the wild card and if eczaci gets too, so they deserved it too if not, then aceept it and get over it. we just want to discuss here in a high level and not be disrespectful to each other and other teams

mate,
    first of all, read my first note, than talk to me. in my first note, i said, "Rabita is not deserved wc" it's my opinion. who cares???you said deserved, i said not deserved. can i say "it is not ur business" to you??? 'n later, Shabovta said to me, "it is not your business"!!!!! is that RESPECT.. i dont think so!!! here is forum, and everybody can say own opinions. ok?
    and later, nati started to provocate.. i answered too. that's all...
    last one... if "childish" is defending Turkish team's rights, yes, of course, im CHILD.... IT'S MY BUSİNESS!!!!!!!!! not u!!!

• Very very good words Nati :-) Good Players not mean Good Team. I think second Wild Card should take one of Romanian Clubs- promotion volleyball in this country. But I hope it get Eczacibasi. Del Core's Club end transfers? Who is now in Team except Barazza, Francia and Darnel?What about Ivana Djerisillo? What about transfers in Galatasaray and VakifGunes?

• jjakz it is my last answer to u. It seems u one of the classical fanatics!

Parkomehnkho and Koroetenko were born in Baku, their parents were born in Baku. U know Baku is the capital of Azerbaijan? So u know what doest it mean? It means they are from Azerbaijan!
    We don't do racisim in our country! I know there are many greek, kurdish, armenian, georgian, bulgarina, macedonian origin people in Turkey, so u don't consider them turkish?
    Even some of them played in ur football , volleyball, basketball team.

No more answer to u ! :read:

• jjakz it is my last answer to u. It seems u one of the classical fanatics!

Parkomehnkho and Koroetenko were born in Baku, their parents were born in Baku. U know Baku is the capital of Azerbaijan? So u know what doest it mean? It means they are from Azerbaijan!
    We don't do racisim in our country! I know there are many greek, kurdish, armenian, georgian, bulgarina, macedonian origin people in Turkey, so u don't consider them turkish?
    Even some of them played in ur football , volleyball, basketball team.

No more answer to u ! :read:

go on to provocation.... racism??? u understand something like u want to understand. dont border your brain's limit! i talk about only volleyball. and always say what i thinking. if u want to talk about politics, u must find different forum. ok???? :offtopic: no more answer to me ha??? you understand like that... ALLAH'A SHUKUR.... :obey:

• Nati,don`t answer. We respect the others and write our thoughts here,anyway there were not a time when we was wrong in our predications!
    Last year also Rabita did not had any chances and we saw the ending!
    King,thank you very much for that you are a real volley lover and and objective person!

• Nati,don`t answer. We respect the others and write our thoughts here,anyway there were not a time when we was wrong in our predications!
    Last year also Rabita did not had any chances and we saw the ending!
    King,thank you very much for that you are a real volley lover and and objective person!

you are welcome, i dont like fanatism and disrespect to other players or teams. think about, murcia had a good roster some years ago and they competed in cev. im not against eczacibasi, hope they can get onw wc too, and i hope that the cev regulations changes, like uefa does, many clubs many matches = better competition ! its good to see an azerbaijani club in the echl again ! but i think the best answer to fanatism is to ignore them and let them alone

• This is funny, last year team is worst in history of Ezc??? Wait, players like Mirka Francia, Borodakova, Maja Ognjenovic, Ezra and others are not good enough?

offffff... i said "worst" about -playing- and -harmony- not player quality, funny man. be careful when u read article. but if you want to entertain some people, please go to CİRCUS!!!...

• you are welcome, i dont like fanatism and disrespect to other players or teams. think about, murcia had a good roster some years ago and they competed in cev. im not against eczacibasi, hope they can get onw wc too, and i hope that the cev regulations changes, like uefa does, many clubs many matches = better competition ! its good to see an azerbaijani club in the echl again ! but i think the best answer to fanatism is to ignore them and let them alone

really really really let me alone. pleeeease.... :woohoo:

• http://www.cev.lu/mmp/online/w…ne/755/1711/17077_EN.html

The women’s competition will be played with 20 teams, with 16 deriving
    from the European Ranking and 4 wild cards. The starting line-up
    includes:

ZOK SPLIT 1700 (CRO)

RC CANNES (FRA)

ASPTT MULHOUSE (FRA)

Scavolini PESARO (ITA)

Carnaghi VILLA CORTESE (ITA)

Volley BERGAMO (ITA)

Aluprof BIELSKO-BIALA (POL)

Organika Budowlani LODZ (POL)

Dinamo Romprest BUCHAREST (ROU)

Zarechie ODINTSOVO (RUS)

Dinamo MOSCOW (RUS)

Crvena Zvezda BEOGRAD (SRB)

Jamper Aguere LA LAGUNA (ESP)

Voléro ZÜRICH (SUI)

FenerbahceAcibadem ISTANBUL (TUR)

Vakifbank TTelekom ISTANBUL (TUR)

plus four wild cards for the following clubs:

Rabita BAKU (AZE)

Modranska PROSTEJOV (CZE)

Bank BPS Fakro MUSZYNIANKA (POL)

Eczacibasi ISTANBUL (TUR)

• Very very good words Nati :-) Good Players not mean Good Team. I think second Wild Card should take one of Romanian Clubs- promotion volleyball in this country. But I hope it get Eczacibasi. Del Core's Club end transfers? Who is now in Team except Barazza, Francia and Darnel?What about Ivana Djerisillo? What about transfers in Galatasaray and VakifGunes?

We had the experience of Asystel Novara this year, probably the best players in almost all positions but awful like a team. Anyway, I'll choose Eczacibasi instead Rabita if we look the potential of both teams.
    In general I think it's a mistake by CEV give wild cards because make happen things like these and it's not fair. For example, why Eczaci and Rabita and not Krasnodar, Kazan or Muszyna?. There are political decisions or decisions by pressure federations not by sport decisions.

• Ahahahahhaha, Im very happy!!!Eczacıbaşı Zentiva İstanbul in ECL!! :dance4: :dance4: :dance4:

• Asystel Novara was a BULLSHIT team!.2 world class opposite in same team. :what: Eczacıbaşı didnt do this same mistake.Nesli is Opposite Mirka is OH.(As she played in her career) In my opinion Eczacı has the strongest team in Europe.

I have a big respect to Rabita.They really deserve to play in IECL! Of course i want to see Eczacı in IECL too but we will see in next days.Rabita did a big investment to volleyball.I think we can see good azeri players in starting six soon.Azzerial Baku domination has ended in Azeri League.Go Rabita :thumbup:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: