The 2011 CEV Champions League

• giving wild card for third slot of polish team :what: even instead of russian team such krosnadar or kazan?
    By the way, does Murcia and Amstelveen have still financial problems? will they play any other european cup?

• WC for Muszyna :thumbup: every signs on earth indicate that Muszyna might have pretty strong team next season . so i'm really looking forward to see them in CL again.

3 teams from Turkey, 3 Teams from Istambul...how they gonna hendle it??

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Good news for Eczacibasi, i m happy. Also i like Polish teams, nice to see 3 teams from Polland.
    There s nothing official yet but i think Eczacibasi ll play another city, may be capital city in Ankara or another big city in Bursa.

WC for Muszyna :thumbup: every signs on earth indicate that Muszyna might have pretty strong team next season . so i'm really looking forward to see them in CL again.

3 teams from Turkey, 3 Teams from Istambul...how they gonna hendle it??

• It is nice to see Muszynianka with "wild card", but it is strange that Poland has 3 teams in female CHL and 2 in male. I think proportions should be different - Polish male teams are more capable of succeeding than female. For male teams 1/4 or FF might be a goal, for female teams it is rather nothing but a dream. So I would like to have 3 male teams and 2 female in ChL, But... well... :|

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

Edited once, last by Konrad ().

• I think next Champions League will be great!

There are a lot of great teams and the level will be higher than the last edition.

I think best teams are:
    - Bergamo
    - Villa Cortese
    - Fenerbahce
    - Eczacibasi Istanbul
    - Dinamo Mosca

other good teams are:
    - Pesaro (waiting to know complete roster)
    - VakifBank Istanbul (waiting to know complete roster)
    - Zarec'e Odincovo (waiting to know complete roster)
    - RC Cannes
    - Muszyna

quite good teams:
    - Bielsko-Biala
    - Lodz
    - Rabita Baku
    - Aguere
    - Crvena Zvezda
    - Volero Zurigo

weak tems:
    - Dinamo Bucarest
    - Prostejov
    - ZOK Spalato
    - Mulhouse

Very good competition next year.

• Well, i hope you will not bet on this teams, you put Rabita in quite good teams and Odintsovo, Vakif bank, Muszyna in Good teams and Dinamo, Eczacibasi in best teams if you do you will lose allot money.

• i think fenerbahçe is LOS GALACTICOS :)
    skowronska
    eda,fürst,çiğdem
    naz,??
    nati,sokova,seda
    nihan,songül

• :mirror:
    In this case, LAS GALACTICAS (they are women)

sorry :) i know italian but not spanish but i want to learn :)

• Yes,really Fener has very good players. I think they are definitely in the Final!!! And 90% champion!
    Sokolova and Osmo super players. Kasia is high level player,but she is not the best on her position in my opinion,Furst is also! Gioli or Walewska, could be better.

• Muszynianki Fakro Banku BPS Muszyna for season 2010/2011:
    setters: Milena Sadurek, Agnieszka Śrutowska;
    OH Aleksandra Jagieło, Debby Stam, Kinga Kasprzak, Klaudia Kaczorowska;
    MB: Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza, Katarzyna Gajgał, Caroline Wensink;
    OPP - Joanna Kaczor;
    libero - Mariola Zenik.
    They look strong. I hope roster quality will result with succes in CHL. I hope, because good roster doesn't mean successes automaticly...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I prefer Furst instead of Gioli or Walevska,You are right Kasia is not the best I wish Gamova stay with us or Neslihan came instead of Kasia.Sokolova is the volleyball legend

Gioli is number one!!! She is live legend!
    I am happy for Fakro! I like Polish teams! They play with their own power,if they transfer two or three world stars they can win Champions league and can have one of the best leagues. Because local players in Poland are on high level!

• Konrad, any idea about what the starting six will be? The team looks really strong btw. They are all young and promising players. The oldest must be Zenik right? Hope they can achieve good results in IECL.

• Gioli is number one!!! She is live legend!
    I am happy for Fakro! I like Polish teams! They play with their own power,if they transfer two or three world stars they can win Champions league and can have one of the best leagues. Because local players in Poland are on high level!

It's unfair to compare those players, they all have different abilities, Gioli is a better attacker than all of them, but Walewska can recept too, and Furst is a better blocker, so they're all high class players,
    but for FBA i can say Furst is the best choice, cause we have Eda already and we won't need that kind of great attacker like Gioli, with Gamova's absence Furst assistances at blocks what we need most. One of the main reason why we lost to Bergamo was that..