You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, January 15th 2011, 1:54pm

How tall is Bamber and how high can she jump?
meso mi ra se beno...

mateo

Professional

• "mateo" is male

Favourite Team: Polish NT ,Japan NT,Cuba NT ,AZS Czestochowa, BKS BIelsko BIala ,RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Kasia SKowronska, Lena Dziekiewicz, Anna Baranska, Gisella Silva, Megumi KUrihara,SAori Kimura,Kenia Carcaces Nancy Carillo,Marcin WIka, Piotrek Nowakowski

Saturday, January 15th 2011, 1:57pm

Bamber is 186 and she jumps 311 cm to attack and 288cm for block

and about Ania Podolec i think she has bigger potential than Glinka, hopwever lots of injuries stopped her progress sadly :( and IMO is ish better as OH than Opp she is not very good back row hitter

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
you, that takes a lot of courage.

Saturday, January 15th 2011, 1:59pm

Really? than Glinka? i feel sorry for her.I hope she can fulfill her potantial in the future.

About Bamber:İ didnt understand how a play can jump so low as she can jump to 311 cm in attacking?
she is similar to Neriman.But i think Neri is a littler better in block height than Bamber.
meso mi ra se beno...

Noa

Trainee

• "Noa" is female

Favourite Team: Poland NT, Croatia NT, Brasil NT, Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta Türk Telekom, Foppapedretti Bergamo, BKS Aluprof Bielsko - Biala

Favourite Players: MAŁGORZATA GLINKA-MOGENTALE, Maja Poljak, Jelena Nikolić, Victoria Ravva, Logan Tom, Eleonora Lo Bianco, Francesca Piccinini

Saturday, January 15th 2011, 3:57pm

In my opinion Natalia Bamber is very talented and she's one of the best Polish players but I think Ania Podolec is better.
Ania Podolec is really fantastic, has great potential and she could be one of the best players in the world but unfortunately she has the huge bad luck to serious injuries. She's an excellent girl and player and I feel very sorry for her.
But on the other hand I think she hasn't bigger potential than Glinka. Because Glinka is really great phenomenon. She always plays incredibly and she's always in very good shape. And I think that she isn't to substituting.The definitely the best Polish volleyball player.
Vakifbank is the champions!!! :cup: I'm proud of my team!!! :super:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Noa" (Jan 15th 2011, 5:24pm)

Mary

Sage

• "Mary" is female

Favourite Team: Eczacıbaşı VitrA, Foppapedretti Bergamo, BKS Bielsko-Biała, Poland, Croatia

Favourite Players: MAJA POLJAK, Małgorzata Glinka, Jelena Nikolic, Neslihan Demir, Gözde & Özge Kırdar, Francesca Piccinini, Valentina Arrighetti, Angelina Grün

Saturday, January 15th 2011, 4:02pm

Agree Agree Agree!! :D about Glinka ;)
She always plays well and strong! She's diamond !! We'll never have such amazing player like her, I'm sure about that!

SHABOVTA

Master

• "SHABOVTA" is male

Favourite Team: Azerbaijan NT

Favourite Players: All the PROFESSIONAL players !!!

Saturday, January 15th 2011, 4:19pm

Glinka is one of the BEST player of the WORLD! There are players that age never affect on their game! Like Shabovta,Osmokrovic,Hasanova,Costagrande,Piccinini.
About Polish players I like Baranska most of the others!!! If she had had the height of Glinka she would had been the best for sure! But anyway,I like her the most!

euphoria

Beginner

• "euphoria" is female

Favourite Players: Maggie Glinka, Maja Poljak

Saturday, January 15th 2011, 5:26pm

and about Ania Podolec i think she has bigger potential than Glinka, hopwever lots of injuries stopped her progress sadly :( and IMO is ish better as OH than Opp she is not very good back row hitter
Mateo, what exactly did you mean saying about potential? When it comes to pure volleyball elements: spiking, defending and eventual receiving there's + for Glinka, blocking and serving - probably the small + for Podolec. But I think that the most important adventage Glinka over Podolec , is self confidence on the court. Glinka is so strong mentally. Of course Podolec is a great player with big potential, and I'm really sorry for all these injures that she has. I hope that we'll see her playing as well as Glinka (or even better ;) ), but from my point of view saying that Ania has bigger potential than Gosia is a kind of exaggerate.

Saturday, January 15th 2011, 7:21pm

Of course it is hard to say about Podolec because it seems so long since she was healthy.
For me she is always hero from this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT2FWpo6T6s
I am off topic...hmm... maybe Podolec will serve for Bielsko like this in Champions League! :)

Noa

Trainee

• "Noa" is female

Favourite Team: Poland NT, Croatia NT, Brasil NT, Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta Türk Telekom, Foppapedretti Bergamo, BKS Aluprof Bielsko - Biala

Favourite Players: MAŁGORZATA GLINKA-MOGENTALE, Maja Poljak, Jelena Nikolić, Victoria Ravva, Logan Tom, Eleonora Lo Bianco, Francesca Piccinini

Saturday, January 15th 2011, 9:17pm

She always plays well and strong! She's diamond !! We'll never have such amazing player like her, I'm sure about that!
Yes Yes Yes!! :D I agree :D And I'm sure too.
Glinka is really unbelievable! This what she is able to do even with the most difficult ball is simply something incredible. :super: Maggie is always in the great form and she never disappointed us. For me Glinka is one of the best player in the world. :heart:
And something special: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYxpXsyxNq4 :D
Vakifbank is the champions!!! :cup: I'm proud of my team!!! :super:

mateo

Professional

• "mateo" is male

Favourite Team: Polish NT ,Japan NT,Cuba NT ,AZS Czestochowa, BKS BIelsko BIala ,RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Kasia SKowronska, Lena Dziekiewicz, Anna Baranska, Gisella Silva, Megumi KUrihara,SAori Kimura,Kenia Carcaces Nancy Carillo,Marcin WIka, Piotrek Nowakowski

Saturday, January 15th 2011, 9:24pm

Mateo, what exactly did you mean saying about potential? When it comes to pure volleyball elements: spiking, defending and eventual receiving there's + for Glinka, blocking and serving - probably the small + for Podolec. But I think that the most important adventage Glinka over Podolec , is self confidence on the court. Glinka is so strong mentally. Of course Podolec is a great player with big potential, and I'm really sorry for all these injures that she has. I hope that we'll see her playing as well as Glinka (or even better ;) ), but from my point of view saying that Ania has bigger potential than Gosia is a kind of exaggerate.
i remember when Podolec was slowly peaking her best in 2007-08 and she was absolutly fantastic and she was like 22yo? she was a killer and i think she was spiking better than Glinka but you are right Gosia is one of those players that had that something that can't be learnt but when it comes to stricltly vollebayll aspects i do think Ania had everything to be better than Glinka but again Gosia's mentality is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any other player in Poland and that's what makes her so special and clearly the best polish player in history .

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
you, that takes a lot of courage.

Saturday, January 15th 2011, 9:47pm

I think Seda Tokatlıoğlu and Anna Podelec are in a similar situation.Seda was also a great opposite till She has been injured.
She had a big part in Fba's first Championship.She could have been one of the best opposite in europe if she hadnt suffered from a constany injury.Poor Seda and Anna!
meso mi ra se beno...

Mary

Sage

• "Mary" is female

Favourite Team: Eczacıbaşı VitrA, Foppapedretti Bergamo, BKS Bielsko-Biała, Poland, Croatia

Favourite Players: MAJA POLJAK, Małgorzata Glinka, Jelena Nikolic, Neslihan Demir, Gözde & Özge Kırdar, Francesca Piccinini, Valentina Arrighetti, Angelina Grün

Saturday, January 15th 2011, 10:06pm

Yes Yes Yes!! :D I agree :D And I'm sure too.
Glinka is really unbelievable! This what she is able to do even with the most difficult ball is simply something incredible. :super: Maggie is always in the great form and she never disappointed us. For me Glinka is one of the best player in the world. :heart:
And something special: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYxpXsyxNq4 :D
best match ever! she was amazing and she still is!

Bay Ekyqnc

The Investigator

• "Bay Ekyqnc" is male

Sunday, January 16th 2011, 12:21am

The rules of CEV made me sick. i really don't understand their limitations on the drawing. italian teams were affected by the stupid rules which depend on matching the teams each other from the same country for years. Now it is valid for Turkish teams. i just can't stand it. And more funny part of this rule is that if one of Eczacıbaşı or Vakıfbank can reach to the f4, then FB Acıbadem will play firstly against one of them in the one leg of the f4. LOT must be arranged depending upon the success of the teams and then it must be the factor by chance. This system is just BULLSHIT.
Where there is harmony, there is victory.
Latin proverb

Winrip

Best Spiker

• "Winrip" is male

Favourite Team: Fener, ECV, Atom, Kazan, Turkey, Japan, Brazil, Uralochka, Unilever

Favourite Players: Saori, Neslihan, Poljak, Skowronska, Gamova, Lo Bianco, Sheilla, Natalia Perreria, Ebata, Werblinska, Leonardi, Mari

Monday, January 17th 2011, 12:19am

im very happy that fenerbahce will organise final4 :) good luck to all teams and Bay Ekyqnc i agree with u

Mary

Sage

• "Mary" is female

Wednesday, January 19th 2011, 12:26pm

Aluprof Bielsko - Biala - VakifGunes Istanbul - 1st February at 18:00

Winrip

Best Spiker

• "Winrip" is male

Favourite Team: Fener, ECV, Atom, Kazan, Turkey, Japan, Brazil, Uralochka, Unilever

Favourite Players: Saori, Neslihan, Poljak, Skowronska, Gamova, Lo Bianco, Sheilla, Natalia Perreria, Ebata, Werblinska, Leonardi, Mari

Wednesday, January 19th 2011, 3:42pm

Aluprof Bielsko - Biala - VakifGunes Istanbul - 1st February at 18:00

i think you support turkish team, because of maja :lol:

Mary

Sage

• "Mary" is female

Wednesday, January 19th 2011, 3:44pm

yes :D I'll have to cover my face before Biala's fans :lol:

SHABOVTA

Master

• "SHABOVTA" is male

Wednesday, January 19th 2011, 5:07pm

Croatian Marina Miletic joins Rabita Baku.

Volleyball Player of Croatia Marina Miletic leaves Dinamo Yantar to Azerbaijan for Rabita Baku. According to Miletic, a choice influenced the game Rabita in the Champions League.

"The invitation from Rabita facing great challenges in the Champions League is a chance to prove myself at the highest level. So I am very grateful to the leadership of Dinamo-Yantar,for let me go in the middleof the season. Dinamo-Yantar now turned in a difficult situation due to an epidemic of injuries, but I believe that the team will cope. I'll be rooting for the girls with whom managed to make friends. Well, I've got the Azerbaijani working visa and looking forward to the debut of the new team".

SHABOVTA

Master

• "SHABOVTA" is male

Thursday, January 20th 2011, 9:11am

Natalya MAMMADOVA show! Scavolini Pesaro - Rabita Baku

HeeelMooi

Professional

• "HeeelMooi" is male

Favourite Team: Dutch NT 96'

Favourite Players: Ron Zwerver, PAVEL ABRAMOV, Matej Kazijski, Samuele Papi, Wijsmans, Granvorka, Robert Horstink, Marcus Nilsson, Bas van de Goor, Kurek, Kenia Carcacés

Thursday, January 20th 2011, 10:25am

:serve: I don't think anyone is gonna win the champions league this year

Social bookmarks