The 2011 CEV Champions League

• Bielsko Biala and 3 Turkish teams.

I have a question for all the members who follow champions league :D

Which team has created the greatest impact with its volleyball on you after the first round? :thumbup:

• I have a question for all the members who follow champions league :D

Which team has created the greatest impact with its volleyball on you after the first round? :thumbup:

I think Volero Zurich, although they had a easy group, but they played a good volleyball. And for me Modranska Prostejov has made a great improvement in its game. They have won in their play with the addiction to their roster of Velikiy, Artmenko and Lipicer.
    I am also good surprised how Costagrande has matched in Dinamo Moscú fastly. I thought she'd need take more time to adapt herself either the new country like the new team

• "The European federation regularly is preying on clubs and if still this way will be next year, three most powerful federations: Polish, Italian and Russian will retreat from the European Cups" - a chairman of AZS, Konrad Pakosz, told to the Sports Inspection Częstochowa.

• "The European federation regularly is preying on clubs and if still this way will be next year, three most powerful federations: Polish, Italian and Russian will retreat from the European Cups" - a chairman of AZS, Konrad Pakosz, told to the Sports Inspection Częstochowa.

What do u mean? May u clarify it?

• What do u mean? May u clarify it?

Since the certain time Polish clubs started because loud bringing issues of costs of performances up at European courts. Many times they are exceeding awards which the team representing the country in Europe can receive.

• Good luck Eczacıbaşı VitrA against RC Cannes.I am waiting a away victory no matter what the score is but 3-0 would be nice :lol:

PS:Micelli plzzzz don't let play Elif :lol: Go Asuman and whole team :super:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Bielsko Biala 1-3 VGSTT (18-25, 25-22, 18-25, 21-25) !!!! Congratulations to VGSTT :flower: :flower: :flower:

• In ten minutes...AS Cannes - Eczacibasi Vintra :super: Laola1.tv rocks !!!!

• first set Cannes 20-25 Eczacibasi !!!