The 2011 CEV Champions League

• 2nd set 20-25 !!!

These teams are not on the same level. It is even very hard to take just one set for Cannes.

Yes, I think Cannes is way too weak for Eczacibasi....

• Cannes 0-3 Eczacıbaşı Vitra (20-25, 20-25, 22-25) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Neslihan! :white: :super:

Yes, Neslihan MVP, but also very good blocking by MB today..Congrats to Eczacibasi :super:

Cannes... :S ...last year they were much stronger !!!

• Yea.Great victory from Eczacıbaşı VitrA :super: Actually noone expected this result but we did :lol: Wait us F4 :thumbsup:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Yes, Neslihan MVP, but also very good blocking by MB today..Congrats to Eczacibasi :super:

Cannes... :S ...last year they were much stronger !!!

Nothing good for Cannes :-(( Bad reception, Antonisevic very bad as setter, no power
    in attack Yes, at start of the 3rd set, Spasojevic & Centoni scored sometimes
    Maybe, just Rasic tried to do something... What a sad new and game but Crongrats Eczacıbaşi
    Good luck for you :-)

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• im sooooooooooo happy, that eczaci won :dance4: :dance4:
    nesliahn was reallly great, but also mirka, she really has a powerful hand to spike the ball :what: :what:
    antonella was great too, and especially my favorite player heather bown. i really love her. she was in good shape tonite. congratz to the girls :rose:

• Congrats Eczacıbaşu V. and Vgstt!

I also liked Biala's play.Coming back to the court after suffering from an injury Anna played good.I think the biggest difference between Vgstt and Biala was the level of defence .Eczacıbaşı V. played very well.

• And the final score:

Aluprof Bielsko-Biala 1-3 VakıfBank Güneş Sigorta TT (18-25, 25-22, 18-25, 21-25) :super: :super:

yeeeeah! :super: my lovely Vakif ! :love:
    I were there :D
    anyone has the stats? because at cev's site there's no any :(

• Nikoliç :heart: :heart: btw anyone knows if TRT will show the matches again tonight? I couldn't watch Eczacı :(

tv.voleybolx.com has already broadcasted this match live.Probably they will add it to their website to watch.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• i saw many cute kids at the hall tonight in Poland on screen. There were lots of people almost in every age group. it was very nice to see that kind of crowd. The match was also very balanced. Both sides played well as a team. it was an exciting game to watch for me.

On the other hand, Cannes just disappointed me. i expected much more competitive game. They seemed like an average team. i hope they will get better soon.

Congrats to the teams trying to do their best.

• Congratulations for Eczacibasi ;) But I think the next game won't be so easy, Cannes will fight more.

cev site is poor in playoff phase ! they don't show the stats :(

• Ofcourse. It's both. The biggest cause for today's result is Eczacibasi's great team this season, and for a part because of Cannes' weakness compared to last season.

It's a pity VGSTT and Eczacibasi will presumably play against each other in next round because CEV wants this...I think the 4 teams that should play F4 (in my opinion the 4 strongest teams) are the 3 Turkish teams plus Dinamo Moskou.

I think Eczacibasi's win is not just about Cannes' inability to play or their lack of form this season but more about Eczacibasi's solid game, intense teamwork and great team spirit.Ofcourse