The 2011 CEV Champions League

• I think 4. set was very important us We could 4. set very easyly 25-13 but we earned 25-19 and rest the Bergamo star player also increased motivated them.Also We have 2 normal player If We have one more 4 number with Osmokrovic We could match.Bergamo lived this atmosphere since 7 years We have no experience it.But the most factor playing quality If we have last year Costagrande or Del Core,Sokolova Everything could be different.
    This year we have same quality foreign players I wish We can transfer libero also Lo Bianco or Ferretti,Berg and I hope We will play eliminate groups with İtalian teams and Dinamo Moskow last year this groups was very easy Go Celtics,Go Fenerbahce Time to Win

• Konrad, any idea about what the starting six will be? The team looks really strong btw. They are all young and promising players. The oldest must be Zenik right? Hope they can achieve good results in IECL.

Sadurek-Jagieło-Stam-Bednarek-Gajgał-Kaczor-Zenik. It should be like that. But Wensink may replace some other girls...
    The oldest is Śrutowska. She was born in 1978.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Sadurek-Jagieło-Stam-Bednarek-Gajgał-Kaczor-Zenik. It should be like that. But Wensink may replace some other girls...
    The oldest is Śrutowska. She was born in 1978.

nice roster, 6 of NT's starting 7. (i guess only missing ones baranska and skowronska?)
    Well, who is back up opposite of Muzsyna?

• Well, who is back up opposite of Muszyna?

It hasn't been decided yet. The club is going to sign with another player in following days.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Palma Volley will play Challenge Cup next season. Somebody knows where can I find which teams will play there?

Spain:
    Jamper Aguere: Champions League
    Universidad de Burgos: CEV Cup
    Valeriano Menorca: CEV Cup
    Palma Volley: Challenge Cup

• Rabita Baku-Champions League (as a champion)
    Azerrail Baku -Cev Cup (as a Cup winner)
    Lokomotiv Baku -CEV Cup (as a 2nd team of the league)
    Igtisadchi Baku- Challenge Cup (as a 3rd team of the league)

• Fenerbahçe Acıbadem İstanbul - Champions League (as a champion)
    Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta Türk Telekom İstanbul - Champions League (as a 2nd of the league)
    Eczacıbaşı İstanbul - Champions League (wild card)
    Galatasaray - Cev Cup (as a 4th of the league)
    Beşiktaş - Challenge Cup (as a 5th of the league)

5 team and 3 Champions League :dance6:

• Kadir, Beşiktaş İstanbul in Cev Cup :)

Beşiktaş İSTANBUL - Tent OBRENOVAC

Galatasaray İSTANBUL - OLYMPIAKOS

• I really don`t understand what happened! three Azeri clubs in Challenge Cup!

it's so interesting .... i didn't understand too ?? anyway i think that one of this teams from azerbaijan will win this cup ...

• it's so interesting .... i didn't understand too ?? anyway i think that one of this teams from azerbaijan will win this cup ...

I think about this situation that- Azerbaijan haven't points in Ranking to play in Champions League. Because CEV gives Rabita Baku Wild Card, another Teams can't play in CEV Cup. But this all situations in Draws are very stupid. We will see how will be with this in Champions League.

• Indesit European Champions League draws tonight.20.00 local time.Available to watch at http://www.laola1.tv also Fenerbahce TV will boardcast it live.FB Tv Live streaming > fbtvonline.com

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• DOL and European Volleyball Gala coming up this Friday in Vienna

Luxembourg, June 22, 2010. A real highlight is coming up this Friday for the European Volleyball family with the Drawing of Lots for the next CEV Champions League taking place at the Platinum Vienna together with the traditional European Volleyball Gala organized in cooperation with the Austrian Volleyball Federation.
    A total of 44 clubs will be competing in the 2011 CEV Champions League, with CEV being particularly proud to re-install a women’s division whose line up will comprise 20 teams, including a few real newcomers from Azerbaijan, Italy, Romania and Poland. The DOL will be carried out according to the provisions listed in the Official Regulations and taking into account the attributions of places descending from the European Ranking List.
    CEV President André Meyer will exploit this unique opportunity to sum up the main facts and figures of the past season that finally confirmed Italy’s TRENTINO BetClic and Norda Foppapedretti BERGAMO as Europe’s best teams. Moreover, apart from some shows, the official logo of the 2011 CEV European Championship – Men to be jointly organized in Austria and Czech Republic will be unveiled during the Gala and that special evening will feature also a short presentation of that event that will certainly be the major Volleyball happening for the year 2011.
    The European Volleyball Gala – and the DOL for the next CEV Champions League – will start on Friday evening at 8.15 pm local time and will be broadcast by ORF Sport. Additionally live streaming will be available at http://www.laola1.tv

http://www.cev.lu/mmp/online/w…32400/dol_tv_schedule.pdf

TV Schedule - DOL

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• OMG ! ! !

pool B

Fenerbahce Acibadem-Volley bergamo-Dinamo moscow-Zok Split 1700

Death Pool :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Yes, absolutely the death pool...

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• OMG!!!
    What's this :D
    Group B
    FBA,Bergamo,Moscow
    Eczacıbaşı so lucky :)

• in this group,

1.FBA
    2.Dinamo Moscow
    3.Bergamo
    4. Zok

:)))

another groups????

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• Indeed Group B will be incredible fight....but I hope CEV gives for one of this teams the host of Final Four, so the one that stays in third sitll have chances to keep fighting, would be the most fair I think.