The 2011 CEV Champions League

• yeeeeeeeeeeeees !! :super: great Volero !!!

Volero won the game... :drink: :rolll: :dance6: :win: :cup:

Congratulation to Voléro they played such an amazing volleyball
    hard luck to ZARECHIE :(

• Debby has problem with her back again:( Kasprzak is fine, but the end of third set was lost mainly by her

Kasprzak is playing a great match so far :super: Now I can understand why Debby is on the bench ;)

• together with me hahah :drink:

:)
    I wish luck to Volero in next matches, it would be amazing if they'll playn in F4. I belive in them :super:

Jelena Alajbeg is a diamond ! :obey:

• And this week again I agree with you :thumbsup: This was the Volero team that I like so much!
    Rosir was in the hall too, I hope she can play in Quarterfinals, even though I don't want to see any of Volero's players on bench...

yeah I love the current squad of Volero :) the sad thing is they'll play their first match at home in playoff 6 :/ I still wish the best for Volero! :super:

• Congratulations to Volero :flower: :flower: :flower:

Sad to read Debby has problems with her back again :( :(

• but on the other hand... at home they play perfect. I think they'll do ther best to play in F4. I believe and I hope they'll do it :thumbup:

• Congratulations Volero.
    I knew they were gonna win the game and the golden set. They played amazing tonight. I hope Calderon joins the team soon.

• wow Muszyna has just destroyed Cortese in that 4th set . 25-8 :white: but i gotta feeling the tie break will not be so easy.
    GO GIRLS :box: :box:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• I am just afraid that Muszyna can loose their shape in 6th set as they play all sets without substitution practically.

• still tie 3 - 3 go Fakro :)