The 2011 CEV Champions League

• i cant root for this shit## with these players anymore...
    MAHKNO, MATIENKO, PARKHOMENKO, LOSEV, GODINA: GO AWAYY

• :flower: PESAROOO :obey: :cheesy:

What a TEAM ....

• i cant root for this shit## with these players anymore...
    MAHKNO, MATIENKO, PARKHOMENKO, LOSEV, GODINA: GO AWAYY

I don't agree with Makhno. I know She's not a good spiker, but She's indeed a very stable reciever. but I kinda agree with the stuff players, especially Matienko.

• PESAROOOO !!!!!!!!! :flower: :flower: :flower: :super: :super: :super:

They deserved the win :drink: :drink: :drink:

• PESARO YAYYYYY :lol: Bravoooo Ragazze!!!! :heart: :dance4: :dance4: :dance4: :dance4:

Francesca Ferretti in fact is one of the best setters in the world :thumbsup:

• What is happening with VGSTT ??? I see now 5 minutes...too many balls for Glinka, she must be really tired already...

• Makhno received very bad!

all the players have a bad day, and a good day. In my opinion, she's a good reciever, therefore she can help the team quite much. but today, she was bad you are right...

• I think the problem for Dinamo is the setter: Gioli, Goncharova and Costagrande had always the block waiting for them from the beginning to the end of the match!

Matienko is too weak to play in Champions League. Dinamo needs Parkhomenko and Godina!!

• I think the problem for Dinamo is the setter: Gioli, Goncharova and Costagrande had always the block waiting for them from the beginning to the end of the match!

Matienko is too weak to play in Champions League. Dinamo needs Parkhomenko and Godina!!

I agree with Matienko. She's under the average level. I mean She is too weak to play in Champions League, Indeed. but I don't actually think Parkhomenko is miles better than Matienko :whistling: this is kinda sad, Dinamo only has 2 setters.
    btw, I think our spikers such as Flier,Hooker and even Usic are extremely lucky to play with Ferretti :thumbup:

• I don't agree with Makhno. I know She's not a good spiker, but She's indeed a very stable reciever. but I kinda agree with the stuff players, especially Matienko.

a team that wants to be champion cant rely on 2 hitters only : costagrande and goncharova...mahkno cant score even facing simple block...and even in russian championship, not only in CL...

Why Godina? :what:

She didn't play 'cause she is injured!

i cant remember the last time i saw godina playing a good match...all i can remember is she getting blocked over and over and commiting lots of mistakes, in last season, in the final matches of russian superleague

• I think our spikers such as Flier,Hooker and even Usic are extremely lucky to play with Ferretti

Indeed, Feretti is a GREAT setter. She should be in Italian NT, together with Leo..I read in the past, she had a conflict with Barbolini..and therefore she is not in NT...is that right?

• I agree with Matienko. She's under the average level. I mean She is too weak to play in Champions League, Indeed. but I don't actually think Parkhomenko is miles better than Matienko :whistling: this is kinda sad, Dinamo only has 2 setters.
    btw, I think our spikers such as Flier,Hooker and even Usic are extremely lucky to play with Ferretti :thumbup:

i agree with you... only with parkomenko i see goncharova and gioli attacking against triple and double block respectively :wall:

• Indeed, Feretti is a GREAT setter. She should be in Italian NT, together with Leo..I read in the past, she had a conflict with Barbolini..and therefore she is not in NT...is that right?

Yes, that's what I know as far as I heard. this is kinda depressing not to see her in NT. She obviously deserves to play, especially when Leo gets tired, Ferretti can possibly help the team. damn, Mr.Babollini please Don't call Rondon anymore, please call Ferretti again. I'm begging you (kidding) :thumbup: