The 2011 CEV Champions League

• Parkhomenko is one of the best setters in the world. She is not Fofao or Lo Bianco, but she is one of the best in my opinion.

Parkhomenko could take Gioli in the match. Simona had a lot of orrible balls. :down:

Fasts for Costagrande always unplayable. :down:

Goncharova attacked a ball from the center of the field (place 3) and the MB has had to move. :what:

Probably Losev is a problem too for Dinamo. They always lose tie break.

Champions League final 2006-2007 Bergamo-Dinamo Moscow 3-2
    Champions League final 2008-2009 Bergamo-Dinamo Moscow 3-2
    Russian Superleague final game 5 Dinamo Moscow-Odincovo 2-3
    Russian Cup 2010-2011 Dinamo Kazan-Dinamo Moscow 3-2

:sos:

• Parkhomenko is one of the best setters in the world. She is not Fofao or Lo Bianco, but she is one of the best in my opinion.

Parkhomenko could take Gioli in the match. Simona had a lot of orrible balls. :down:

I really hope you are just joking...otheriwse, ehm...I'd be really shocked.

• 3rd set VGSTT 25-21 Bielsko !!!! What a come-back of VGSTT :super:

• Just a great match, no one had won in Moscow this year still (if I'm not wrong) and Pesaro did with a superb performance.

Really poor second set, but for the rest they were super. Ferretti is just fantastic, I believe she's better than Lo Bianco now and she has been for the last 2, 3 years.

But the whole team was fantastic: Hooker, Flier, Manzano, and the others also

So an italian is a contender, still. We'll see.

• the team vakifbank remembered who they are :) b the way 4th set bielsko doing to many mistakes

• VGSTT 3-1 Aluprof Bielsko-Biala (22-25, 25-20, 25-21, 25-17)

Actually we didn't play good today but it is important to win even in a bad day. :D :super: Bravo girls! Next opponent is Eczacıbaşı Vitra! Cant wait to beat them :whistle: :lol: :lol: :D

• I'm really looking forward to Istanbul-derby in F6 between Eczacibasi and VGSTT, will be two great matches :D :D :D !!!

• Mary if VakıfBank manages to beat Eczacıbaşı and makes it to F4 I will be waiting you for F4 :D :D :D :drink:

I wish I could be there :(
    It was not my Vakif in those 3 sets, my amazing Vakif was in the finish of 3rd set and in the 4th ! gooo girls ! :super:

• god bless my poor soul yet ANOTHER time we are acting like a bunch of loosers :( why it's always polish teams that suck so badly in the most important moments :(

21-18 and than 7 points in the row...who does that ?? :mad:

but anyway, Bielsko is not good enough to overcome Vakifbank. Turkish team was playing so-so at best in first 3 sets but in the 4th they've just showed who is the boss in here :D

congratulations and good luck in the next match against Eczacibasi :heart:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Congratulations to both My Pesaro and Vakifbank Istanbul :super: thank god, I enjoyed the matches!

• F6:

Muszyna - Baku

Volero - Pesaro

Eczacibasi - VGSTT (two games in Burhan Felek??)

• congratz vakifbank and good luck against eczacıbası, however eczacibası will advance to F4 i think, sorry Mary :)))

• congratz vakifbank and good luck against eczacıbası, however eczacibası will advance to F4 i think, sorry Mary :)))

no problem :P it's your opinion :)
    I don't think so, they didn't show anything special against RC Cannes, Cannes just played very poor matches. I know one thing... it will be great match :)