The 2011 CEV Champions League

• A-MA-ZING point OMG so great defenses about the teams and espicially both liberos !

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Congrats Pesaro, but THANK YOU Volero for another fantastic battle! A team of young players without any big names showed wonderful performances all throughout the season, I hope they stay together in this composition and next year can reach Final Four :)

• Congratulations Pesaro ! But, Volero, ouhaooo they did fight so strong
    They could'nt stop the power of Pesaro in the tie-break !
    Very nice game
    But, just one question : how many people can sit in this arena ? not so much, no ??

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:

• Pesaro :S :S If they play reception in F4 like today, they can better stay in Pesaro :S :S Congrats to Volero, especially their serve and defense were great :flower:

• Many young players who are still in contract with the club(thanks russian president,
    I don't remember his name)
    I don't know if they would be in play offs 6 next year, but what a big "fight spirit" !

Wait and see those girls in the next 2 seasons...
    They improve in Champions's League each year and with a solid group\team
    Maybe they losed their chance during the 1rst game...

• Volero was great and amazing!!!
    A brilliant young team who deserved to win this match. I have great respect for these girls!
    Vakif Bravo, bravo Volero! :super: :super: :super:

• Muszyna's coach and players gave couple of interviews before the match in Baku. They sound very funny if read after another 3:0... :pinch:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• What a dramatic game between Vakif-Eczaci. Vakif lived nightmare two sets but wonderful comeback and F4.
    Nilay has 7.1 rating although she wasn't in six. :thumbsup:
    When Elif signed with Eczaci i always said that she is not best chosen for them but especially in Turkish forums most of users got angry about it. If i were with Eczaci's staff, i would try to transfer foreign setter instead of Yevgeniya or as a fifth foreign player.
    Bahar have to be stable. She has an injury last week but she generally play best or worst. She sometimes has aces so much she sometimes does so many service errors.
    About Serpil, she needs time and more experience.

• Bravo Vakıfbaaankk!!!!!!!!!!!1 :super: :super: :super: :super: :super:

That is like a dream that we are in F4!!! :drink: :drink: :drink: For me the hero is: Nilay!!! :whistle: :whistle: :cheesy:

oh yes ! Nilay was great in this match, this substitution save the result !

and I must say that Vakif had great support from fans in this match :)

• Vakıfbank totally deserved this F4 even Eczacıbaşı had some problems with setters and libero.Good luck to Vakıfbank GSTT i am gonna support Vakıfbank in F4 hope they will win :drink: Nilay is a perfect setter.Özge-Nilay substitution bring this match to Vakıfbank no doubt :D Hope Nilay will take the best setter award beside Fofao,Zhukova and Feretti.It will be hard but with nice receptions she can do it.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Guys let's predict that who will take the individual awards in F4

Best setter:Fofao(Naz),Nilay(Özge),Feretti,Zhukova(Nenova)

Best libero: Songül,Gizem,De Gennaro,Popovic

Best reciever:Osmokrovic/Sokolova,Nikoliç/Gözde,Hooker/Usic,Mammadova/Glass,

Best attacker:Many options

Best server:Many options

Best blocker:Fürst/Eda,Bahar/Poljak,Manzano/Guiggi,Krasmanovic/Golubovic

Best scorer: Skowronska,Osmokrovic,Sokolova/Glinka,Poljak,Nikolic/Flier,Hooker,Usic/Starovic,Mammadova,Glass

MVP:
    If Fenerbahçe Acıbadem wins >
    If Vakıfbank GSTT wins >
    If Scavolini Pesaro wins >
    If Rabita Bakü wins >

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: