2. Manzano Elisa (Scavolini Pesaro) - 39
    3. Krsmanovic Natasa (Rabita Baku) - 28

Best spikers:
    1. Glinka Malgorzata (VakifGunesTTelekom Istanbul) - 175
    2. Flier Manon (Scavolini Pesaro) - 171
    3. Starovic Sanja (Rabita Baku) - 141

Best servers:
    1. Toksoy Bahar (VakifGunesTTelekom Istanbul) - 17
    2. Flier Manon (Scavolini Pesaro); Feretti Francesca (Scavolini Pesaro); Krsmanovic Natasa (Rabita Baku) - 15
    3. Poljak Maja (VakifGunesTTelekom Istanbul); Sonsirma Gozde (VakifGunesTTelekom Istanbul); Glass Kimberly (Rabita Baku) - 14

I've just counted it :P

• i believe it is not difficult to understand..everytime she had got the chance not to play,she took it..and she never deny to want to come back home..so..

don't you think that you are hard on Destinee, she played more than 5 matches with injured knee, and you now come and doubt in her will to play???

• Vakıfbank GSTT is in great shape and all of those players want to keep this cup so badly.Therefore my biggest favorite is VGSTT :lol: I am going to support them in hall with friends :box: My tickets are ready :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Since Hooker is out now..I think FBA 'normally' will take the title..With Hooker in the squad, Pesaro would be a strong challenge for FBA..

• Which users succeeded to get tickets, and so will represent inside-volley at Final 4 next week ?? I'm curious :D :win: :teach:

My guess: Turkish users: burak-i naz, kadir8, StarNight, DEMIR17, Omer, serdar, Canter, Europe... And I think Ilgar Azero will fly to Istanbul with Rabita....am I right ?? :D :D :D

• Which users succeeded to get tickets, and so will represent inside-volley at Final 4 next week ?? I'm curious :D :win: :teach:

My guess: Turkish users: burak-i naz, kadir8, StarNight, DEMIR17, Omer, serdar, Canter, Europe... And I think Ilgar Azero will fly to Istanbul with Rabita....am I right ?? :D :D :D

That's true predicted. :D :win:

Damn :mad: I still could not find a ticket. I might try to leak into the hall by illegal ways. :lol:

• :lol: Second morning of sales,i just went to Biletix shop to buy tickets for me and my friend and officer just showed me a few shitty places in hall coz other places have been sold.It is impossible in my opinion.Just %30-35 of tickets were in sale and what happend to others really don't know 8| Probably Fenerbahce Sport Club has reserved them :lol:

• Vakıfbank Fan club said me in twitter that supporter groups(Vakıf-Baku and Pesaro) may distribute in hall to a few blocks.So the location of ticket may not significant.That is good for me coz my place in hall is too far to the field haha :rolll:

• ;( ;( ;( due to a lasting snowstorm i couldnt go out to obtain a ticket. :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

yesterday i got there where the tickets were sold and learnt that there were only the tickets of highest places of Voleyball Hall left.
    If i had took any of those tickets i would be watching F4 from a bird's eye-view on 20th of March.

• ;( ;( ;( due to a lasting snowstorm i couldnt go out to obtain a ticket. :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

yesterday i got there where the tickets were sold and learnt that there were only the tickets of highest places of Voleyball Hall left.
    If i had took any of those tickets i would be watching F4 from a bird's eye-view on 20th of March.

:( :( :(

i took my tickets :obey: i had 2 important exams for monday and tuesday but i couldn't miss this great show :whistle:

Yes Sander, we (me,Omer and Euroe) took tickets :thumbsup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"