The 2011 CEV Champions League

• Yeah, Go Pesaro :drink: Andiamo, Ragazze!
    Usic-Saccomani-Manzano-Ferretti-Flier-Guiggi / De Gennaro(L) :)

• last 1 hour.... live from Burhan Felek Arena... :) im so excited :cheesy:

i couldnt see any friend from this forum!

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• Anyone that is in the gymm is also here?

I wanna know if Manon Flier twisted her feet, in CEV galery shows her making a boot, and the doctors and her face are not the best....:(

• Rabita baku 2 - 0 Scavolini Pesaro
    1_ 25 - 23
    2_ 25 - 16

• come on girls. one more set plz :heart:

• come on pesaro girls. two more set plz :wavy:

• Come on Iller. Five more sets plz.

They are waiting for the medal ceramony. İller Bankası girls will come and beat all teams with 3 - 0 during ceramony and they'll get the all medals and the cup. Queen Tumas :super:

• congrats to baku, mammadova's service killed the match...

So , for the first time since the Jurassic, no Italian team will play the CL final... It was bound to happen, sooner or later.....
    Let me wish well to Guidetti for the next match .....
    :wavy:

• I really dont respect much people in general ... specially among players .. but IRYNA ZHUKOVA ... this lady has some class ... huge fan of her !!! good luck tommorrow ... you deserve this !!! :super:

• Second turkish final in eurocups this year :drink: Super Mammadova and Co. :rose:

• :down: :down: :down: worst game! im so bored! where is D.Moscow, Eczacıbaşı, Volero etc. :aww:

congrats Rabita...

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• Congratulations to RAbita Baku!!!Definetly deserved victory! served really well! :)

Im sad Pesaro could not played their best, I wished a better game, but Rabita also didnt let them play...with good tatics, had many chances to spike! And they did it! I was surprise with Glass, she made a very good game in my opinion.

I jsut hope Manon is not injuried, I though weird she didnt make her usual jump serve.

Now lets wait for the other match...

• Bad match. Congratulations to Rabita ; as expected they won, but with their play today, they have no chance at all against one of the Turkish teams.

Pesaro without Hooker..ok, you know it's a big difference...but how they played, especially in reception today.. Especially Sarcomani, but she is only 19 years old, so I don;t blame her. Usic was bad in reception as well..Flier did no jumpserve, why

I hope FBA-VGSTT will be a great match !!!

• Anyone that is in the gymm is also here?

I wanna know if Manon Flier twisted her feet, in CEV galery shows her making a boot, and the doctors and her face are not the best....:(

Aha...I didn't know that...that might be the reason why she didn't do her jumpserve.. :S

• Congrats Mammadova ^^ Will it be Her first the Champions League Final? Is it Her first the Champions League Final Four?
    I remember Azzerail from Tenerife but I don't know if Mammadova played there.

• :down: :down: :down: worst game! im so bored! where is D.Moscow, Eczacıbaşı, Volero etc. :aww:

congrats Rabita...

It was indeed a bad match..but let's be honest...Without Hooker, Pesaro is - 40% in attack. And they received very poorly..

• According to volleyrosa.net, It seems that Manon Flier is presently suffering from tendinitis ... No good luck 4 pesaro in these F4 :wavy: