The 2011 CEV Champions League

• ;( ;( ;( ;( My Pesaro was crushed... Well, I'd firstly say Congratulations to Baku.

Saccomani is a really young player, We shoud give her time to make her best. but, honestly I never felt missing Hooker at all. with those terrible receptions, Ferretti was not able to use all the players at all. btw, What the heck happend to Manon? She seemed to be injuried... :S hope nothing's wrong with her. Come on Girls, Let's play better in next match! Losing one game is not like the world is over, Andiamo Ragazze! :thumbup:

• It seems that Manon Flier is presently suffering from tendinitis ... No good luck 4 pesaro in these F4 :wavy:

Tendinitis is a painful injury :( especially when you put pressure, by jumping :S

Poor Manon ;(

• Fenerbahce vs Vakifgunes

There's gonna be another Derby in Istanbul. I'm really excited to watch this kind of match. hope it's gonna entertain us really badly.

Fofao vs O.Kirdar
    Osmokrovic vs Sonsirma
    Sokolova vs Nikolic
    Skowronska vs Glinka
    Erdem vs Toksoy
    Fürst vs Poljak

It is indeed hard to choose one team to support since It's not Pesaro game :D but my vote goes to Fenerbahce, so come on girls! Eda rocks :D

• ;( ;( ;( ;( My Pesaro was crushed... Well, I'd firstly say Congratulations to Baku.

Saccomani is a really young player, We shoud give her time to make her best. but, honestly I never felt missing Hooker at all. with those terrible receptions, Ferretti was not able to use all the players at all. btw, What the heck happend to Manon? She seemed to be injuried... :S hope nothing's wrong with her. Come on Girls, Let's play better in next match! Losing one game is not like the world is over, Andiamo Ragazze! :thumbup:

Like I said, I don't blame Laura at all, but it was a poor performance in reception, like Senna. Ofcourse, with good reception Ferretti can play better, but still Hooker is missing in attack. She can easily score because she can hit over the block

• Well when the reception is not working more than anything else you need someone to hit high balls. I think the game today show how Hooker was important to Pesaro. I think Hooker could have been more professional dealing with this whole situation but at the same time I think Pesaro staff said her injury wasn't that much of a big deal because IECL is something they want more than anything else and they knew they wouldn't win without her.

• woooooow. Fenerbahce came in hall and huge noise!!! you must be here!!! :woohoo: :obey: :obey: :obey:

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• EDA rocks indeed :heart: :heart: :teach:

• woooooow. Fenerbahce came in hall and huge noise!!! you must be here!!! :woohoo: :obey: :obey: :obey:

Must be incredible to be in the hall now :drink: :drink: Unfortunately we, on the forum, can't feel the atmosphere :(

• :down: :down: :down: worst game! im so bored! where is D.Moscow, Eczacıbaşı, Volero etc. :aww:

congrats Rabita...

Defeated by teams playing in F4 :whistle: now we'll see your favourite FB.

• Like I said, I don't blame Laura at all, but it was a poor performance in reception, like Senna. Ofcourse, with good reception Ferretti can play better, but still Hooker is missing in attack. She can easily score because she can hit over the block

Yes, That's true. Usic is quite unstable in Both..reception and attack. There's a huge difference between her day or non her day. I know this is a bit early, but I hope Pesaro will take a better OH than Senna Usic for next season...

• Yes, That's true. Usic is quite unstable in Both..reception and attack. There's a huge difference between her day or non her day. I know this is a bit early, but I hope Pesaro will take a better OH than Senna Usic for next season...

Indeed Senna is quite instable in both... In general, I don't understand why Pesaro didn't transfer at least one experienced substitute before the season...Was there no money left??? During the whole season, they always have played in the same formation, because there are no good substitutions.. Today they were without a chance, because of missing Hooker and injured Flier..

• Indeed Senna is quite instable in both... In general, I don't understand why Pesaro didn't transfer at least one experienced substitute before the season...Was there no money left??? During the whole season, they always have played in the same formation, because there are no good substitutions.. Today they were without a chance, because of missing Hooker and injured Flier..

I agree with you. It was a big mistake getting stolen Costragrande to Moscow :lol: She was like the real leader of Pesaro. after She and Skowronska left, Pesaro tried to transfer Destinee Hooker, and Manon Flier. I think this was the time They spent A LOT OF MONEY...well, I'm glad that Manon is playing for Pesaro, but She can't do it alone. even now, She's injuried...
    Pesaro is in danger now...
    I hope Pesaro will transfer a very experienced player such as Sokolova and Osmokrovic... Fenerbahce is too lucky to have all of them which Pesaro doesn't :lol:

• Congratulations to Rabita Baku! They played great. Probably if Hooker did not leave, the result could have been different or we could watch a better match. But if start to talk about "coulda, shoulda, woulda", then we can even talk about Eczaci would be at the Final 4 if Gulden was not injured. So I think Rabita really deserved this. Good luck for them tomorrow!

By the way I am currently at the hall and just saw Cigdem Rasna crying when girls were training. Probably she is really having hard a time thinking that she would be on the court if she was not injured. Really sad for her. She has really been an important player for Turkish volleyball for years.

• Too silly of Fenerbahce to play football team chants in a volleyball game.
    Some things never change

agree. this are too different sports. It's like brand name for fans

• Geez Alex De Souza, the footballer of Fenerbahce, is here and people are showing crazy love for him.

Can someone remind these people that this is a volleyball game?

:lol: :lol: