CEV Cup 2010/2011

• Post is not a bad team. They have some american players and Simic. I'm not suprised.

I agree, Pressey, Collymore, Miyashiro, Thompson are quite good players, some of them have been in USA national Team. Galatasaray might be understimate the austrian team

• I agree, Pressey, Collymore, Miyashiro, Thompson are quite good players, some of them have been in USA national Team. Galatasaray might be understimate the austrian team

hehe.. i knew whos was playing in Schwechat but they were put in US squad only when tha main players rested and B team was playing tournaments like Montreux

• Don't forget how many players USA has, so "third string players" don't have to be bad. For example Crimes is probably a better MB than everyone from Turkey except Eda and maybe Bahar. I am also not at all surprised that Schwechat won, in fact I thought they'd win even easier.

• hehe.. i knew whos was playing in Schwechat but they were put in US squad only when tha main players rested and B team was playing tournaments like Montreux

Be part of US B team means they are good players, obviously not like Tom, Hooker etc, but enough to beat Galatasaray and similar level teams

• Valeriano Alles Menorca - Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 1:3 (14:25, 20:25, 25:19, 15:22)
    :thumbsup:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Don't forget how many players USA has, so "third string players" don't have to be bad. For example Crimes is probably a better MB than everyone from Turkey except Eda and maybe Bahar. I am also not at all surprised that Schwechat won, in fact I thought they'd win even easier.

I think u meant Turkish MB's. Otherwise: Polyak,Bown,Fürst,Yevgenia,Aysun,Vesna,Özlem,Alessia..
    As Turkish: Eda,Bahar,Aysun,Özlem,Büşra,Gökçen,Nilay,İpek,Ergül,Melis etc.. all these players have played in NT.

• Yes, I refered mainly to Turkish NT. And I am sure Crimes and Jones are better than all MBs from Turkish NT except Eda and Bahar, even if they are not as good as Bown, Akinradewo, Joines, Harmotto and so they aren't in USA's first team.

• Wow, what a scandalous end of Galatasaray-Schwechat: Schwechat was leading 14-9 in Golden Set, Galatasaray fought back until 14-14, then the referee gave a controversial point to Schwechat and a yellow card to Galatasaray for protesting finished the match :thumbdown:
    I really don't like such events even though I am glad that Schwechat goes to the next round...

• Could someone to write Me how looked the two last points between Istanbul-Schwechat from 14-14 in the Golden Set?

• Schwechat MB tipped the ball over the block and Galatasaray players tried to dig it, referee said the ball was on the floor but Galatasaray players said that there was a hand under the ball...from the stream I couldn't tell if the decision was correct or not, but looking how intensely the players protested I guess it was wrong :S

• So interesting! Djerisilo was about to fight with referee. Their friends hardly pushed her away. I don't understand why she reacted so harsh Galatasaray was fighting well at that moment. So sad they could've won the game.

• It was a bit disappointing that most players of GS didn't go to shake hands with Schwechat after the match, it was not their fault that they won :S And Schwechat's MB Jessica Jones (the one who attacked the controversial ball) even went to Galatasaray's bench to shake hands with the rest of GS players, that's fairness :!: