Champions League 2006/2007 - Pool D

• 11.01.2007 Winiary KALISZ vs Foppapedretti BERGAMO 1 : 3 (16:25, 13:25, 25:23, 22:25)

Ranking
    1.Foppapedretti BERGAMO (ITA) 10
    2.Spar TENERIFE Marichal (ESP) 8
    3.Winiary KALISZ (POL) 7
    4.Mladost ZAGREB (CRO) 5

next matches
    16.01.2007 Mladost ZAGREB vs Winiary KALISZ
    16.01.2007 Foppapedretti BERGAMO vs Spar TENERIFE Marichal

• Quote from "Lalaaa"

I went to the match.... and what can I say ? Zagreb players are too young and they are soo bad.... I don't like to say that, but it's true, the juniors of Spar Tenerife Marichal are better

such teams as Zagreb shouldnt play in the championsleague...
    There are so many other really good teams who would be able to fight for victories....
    Just imagine if Despar Perugia or Murcia were able to play this year! Every match would look like a final :D

Quote from "Humbert"

11.01.2007 Winiary KALISZ vs Foppapedretti BERGAMO 1 : 3 (16:25, 13:25, 25:23, 22:25)

That was a nice match :) Baranska was nice as always by every meanings :mrgreen:

• The positions of the group are definitive, 1º Bergamo - 2º Tenerife Marichal - 3º Kalisz - 4º Zagreb ...... what do you think about the match Bergamo-Spar Tenerife will they play with their titular team, or they'll use the bench? Who will win :)?

My vote is 3/1 !

• Quote from "Humbert"

I found this in the CEV regulations:

I hope this answers your question...though it doenst mention the status of the final four host... :?

IF only one team from one country can compete in the final 4, it means than in the first rounf of the play off, two italian team will meet and on the second round again. So the ranking of the first leg is not important for the play off match coz 2 first team like bergamo and Jesi can meet in first rounf of play off.

• i think they will play with their a-teams, maybe not from the beginning, but as soon as it will get dangerous for foppa the "stars" will enter the court. From what i know foppa... its a team, which always wants to win, no matter what the ranking says...
    and it would be a great chance for both teams to compare their playing level...
    i think foppa will win 3:1... after all they are playing at home and thats a pretty big advantage :)

• Marichal will play with their a-team from the star, Claudio Lopes want to win the match, and I think that it would be a great chance to train, because we have on 27th of January the big match against Murcia Grupo 2002 ( I don't know if you can see Spanish TVE but the match will me broadcast in the channel TVE 2 live on Saturday 27th 5 pm, Madrid time )

• 16.01.07 Mladost ZAGREB vs Winiary KALISZ 0 : 3 (14:25, 11:25, 9:25)
    16.01.07 Foppapedretti BERGAMO vs Spar TENERIFE Marichal 3:0 (25:15, 25:15, 25:14) :shock: did Tenerife really play with a-team?