The 2012 CEV Champions League

• and also Eczacıbaşı as winer of Turkish Cup :thumbsup: So the last champion will be waiting for wild card :down: there must be a slot for the last champion :whistle:

Turkish Cup winner goes to CEV cup ^^ the finalists of play offs go to Champions League. If Eczacı wins against VGSTT in playoffs, Nilüfer will play in CEV cup next season

• Turkish Cup winner goes to CEV cup ^^ the finalists of play offs go to Champions League. If Eczacı wins against VGSTT in playoffs, Nilüfer will play in CEV cup next season

BULLSHIT! :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Valeriano Alles refuses to play CL next year (they have to pay 10.000 euros and a cantity of 15.000 as guarantee.... this week) so they think it's impossible while they are still playing finals matches. Also their hall and taraflex are not allowed by CEV and they must to play in other hall and buy a new taraflex...

To sum up, there's other free place ;)

• It`d me great for them to give this place to Azerrail ;)

Azerrail is not strong enough to compete in CL. So i think teams who will get wild cards are-Rabita, Eczacibashi, Volero and maybe Prostejov. Azerrail will participate in Cev cup like Iqtisadchi, and Lokomotiv will fight for Challenge Cup

• So when do we find out which teams are participating?

• Probabilities

Turkey: Fenerbahce Acibadem and VakifbankGünes Türk Telekom

Azerbaijan: Rabita Bakü

Russia: Dinamo Kazan and Dinamo Moscow

France: RC Cannes and ASPTT Mullhouse

Switzerland: Volero Zurich

Czech Republic: VK Modranska Prostejov

Croatia: ZOK Split 1700

Poland: Bank BPS Fakro Muszyna and Atom Sopot

Serbia: Crvena Zvezda Beograd

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Interesting that Czech Republic will field a team and Atom Sopot will be from Poland. Sad to see no team from Netherlands, Spain or Germany. ;( But I guess when a lot of the process is about bids and money, it kind of makes sense.

• i think croatian club will not participate this year.

• Interesting that Czech Republic will field a team and Atom Sopot will be from Poland. Sad to see no team from Netherlands, Spain or Germany. ;( But I guess when a lot of the process is about bids and money, it kind of makes sense.

Exactly. It's all about money. Participating in CL, costs too much money for clubs in The Netherlands..they can't afford it.. :(

• Exactly. It's all about money. Participating in CL, costs too much money for clubs in The Netherlands..they can't afford it.. :(

Yes, Netherlands is too poor country for affording that;)))

I think there will be one more team from Azerbaijan instead of either Serbia or Croatia.

• nice. but only 13 teams. +3 from Italy. what about other 4 teams.

• No Team from Germany? I don't believe. Burak source please ^^

We don't know yet. Dresden wrote some weeks ago that they are calculating if it would be possible to play CL because they'd like to do it. Schwerin (winner of the first final match) hasn't made any statement about CL yet, but until about 10 years ago they already played in CL sometimes.

EDIT: In German league topic I read that both teams would play CL. Yay, finally a German women team in CL again :thumbsup:

• How many teams will participate to CL directly and how many teams with WC? Hope Meyer will send a WC to Eczacibasi :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• We don't know yet. Dresden wrote some weeks ago that they are calculating if it would be possible to play CL because they'd like to do it. Schwerin (winner of the first final match) hasn't made any statement about CL yet, but until about 10 years ago they already played in CL sometimes.

EDIT: In German league topic I read that both teams would play CL. Yay, finally a German women team in CL again :thumbsup:

I hope to see Schweriner SC next year in CL :drink: