CEV Cup 2011/12

• As I see you are so happy filedefener :D :lol: I am curious you would be such happy if Galatasaray won the cup :whistle: Anyway, everybody is free to support any team , but I was thinking you wanted to see CEV Cup in Turkey, not only you but all the Turkish members..

First of all I'm following volleyball (especially women's) since 2003. my favorite teams are Novara and Yamamay in Italy since 2-3 years. Novara have Veljkovic, Malagurski, Bechis and Yamamay have already Havelkova, Pisani, Lotti, Marcon etc. because I love young players and talented players, they could be a good player in the future and they're a few of my favorite players, they're seems to be worthless player in the eyes of the people. Come on guy ! I'm sympathetic to them. even at the first match I was in gym. Finally it's awesome song and I love dancing :dance6: What's problem :?:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• First of all I'm following volleyball (especially women's) since 2003. my favorite teams are Novara and Yamamay in Italy since 2-3 years. Novara have Veljkovic, Malagurski, Bechis and Yamamay have already Havelkova, Pisani, Lotti, Marcon etc. because I love young players and talented players, they could be a good player in the future and they're a few of my favorite players, they're seems to be worthless player in the eyes of the people. Come on guy ! I'm sympathetic to them. even at the first match I was in gym. Finally it's awesome song and I love dancing :dance6: What's problem :?:

Ok :) There isn't any problem :drink: Have fun :win: