The 2013 CEV Champions League

• Muszynianka Boss said that of course if is chance to get Wild Card He will fight but.. He thinks that it will be very nice to win CEV Cup, because women's polish Team never won the Cup.

• I think You should write here words by pink and red colour. Black is more male than female.

• I think it will be hard for Italy to get a third team into Champions League. Azeri, Turkish, and Polish teams as well as Zurich, which won't qualify directly, will all want the 2 wild cards. Maybe Spain or Serbia will give up one, but it will be a pity to not see more Italian teams. Who will third Russian team be? Uralochka?

• if Zurich is in, is the above chart wrong? CEV surely hasn't decided wild cards yet.

• I'm sure Azerrail will get 1 wild-card by CEV too!!

• Italian clubs that will play CEV Tournaments.

Yamamay Busto Arsizio - Champions League
    Mc-Carnaghi Villa Cortese - Champions League

Chateux d'Ax Urbino - CEV Cup
    Rebecchi Piacenza - CEV Cup

Liu-Jo Volley Modena - Challenge Cup

• And what about Bergamo??

• Bergamo team was too weak during regular season in Serie A, they took 6th place. As a result they won't play in european cups.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Aroma Turkish league finalists will play in CL next season so

1)Eczacibasi Vitra X Galatasaray
    2)Fenerbahce Universal X Vakifbank TTelekom

Winner of today's semifinal matches will play directly in CL next season and the losers will do their best to keep one WC.Especially Galatasaray club wanna play in CL much.

If one of losers can take the WC for CL the last one will play in CEV Cup with Iller Bankası.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• no. TED will play probably in CEV. And İller will play in Balkan Cup. ^^

• Starnight,

Turkish Cup winner does not get a place in Europe?

• Starnight,

yes they do.
    they clinch a berth in CEV cup. For them to go to CL they need to play the final of league competition. And if they do their spot in Cev cup is given to the club finishing the league at 4th position.

• TED will play at Challenge Cup, not CEV Cup! In the case of without WC, Galatasaray and Vakıfbank will play at CEV Cup (I assume they will more likely lose their semifinal match)

If Vakıf and Galatasaray would play in CEV Cup, we would see some good matches since Urbino, Piacenza and Omichka will also play in this cup

• Starnight,

Normally Turkish Cup winner will play in CEV Cup but considering Turkish Cup F4 participants (FBU,GSMP,ECZV,VBTT) have already guaranteed to play in european cups (CL or CEV Cup) ranked in regular season as 1st-4th the result in Turkish Cup won't change anything :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• TED will play at Challenge Cup, not CEV Cup! In the case of without WC, Galatasaray and Vakıfbank will play at CEV Cup (I assume they will more likely lose their semifinal match)

If Vakıf and Galatasaray would play in CEV Cup, we would see some good matches since Urbino, Piacenza and Omichka will also play in this cup

I'm sure one of them will definitely get wild card. So we will have 3 teams in champions league. Last year Galatasaray was 4th and İller was 5th and they both participated in CEV so I think it will be same this year. It's CEV's decision.

• Last İller also applied for Wild Card of CEV Cup so that's why they play in CEV Cup. But it is not guaranteed indeed