The 2013 CEV Champions League

• mmm :D and Your name is Laura.. will You be My Laura Palmer? She was so.. open :lol:

Aha I understand. You came, read and You buggered Me about. If You choosed Me You would be save but in that case.. You will end like She in the song Witch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zkCvSQ3wGw :lol:

• The League Round is set to resume next week and will be completed on December 11 and 12 for women and men respectively. The Drawing of Lots for the Playoffs and the Challenge Round of the 2013 CEV Volleyball Cup is scheduled for December 13 and will also include the announcement of the clubs that will be hosting the final four tournaments coming up in March 2013.

http://www.cev.lu/News.aspx?NewsID=13665&ID=5

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• According to voleybolmagazin Galatasaray Daikin wants to host CEV CL F4 in Istanbul.Team's sponspor Champion is also the offical sponsor of CEV and they wanna use this advantage.

Source : http://voleybolmagazin.com/haber.php?h=7241

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• According to voleybolmagazin Galatasaray Daikin wants to host CEV CL F4 in Istanbul.Team's sponspor Champion is also the offical sponsor of CEV and they wanna use this advantage.

Source : http://voleybolmagazin.com/haber.php?h=7241

looks like they think they have a chance against rabita, vakif or eczaci :whistle:

• looks like they think they have a chance against rabita, vakif or eczaci :whistle:

Why not? They can... everything is possible... When Abbondanza in the coach, everything can happen, the other teams are Turkish so they will face each other in the championship 2 times and I bet also in the cup, they will know well how to play vs this team and with Sano, the weakness in defense will be less.... Gioli in the CH is always playing as middle blocker and the team is more competitive!!! :whistle:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Why not? They can... everything is possible... When Abbondanza in the coach, everything can happen, the other teams are Turkish so they will face each other in the championship 2 times and I bet also in the cup, they will know well how to play vs this team and with Sano, the weakness in defense will be less.... Gioli in the CH is always playing as middle blocker and the team is more competitive!!! :whistle:

3 words: konar, barut and molnar :thumbup: they just aren't on cl level not to mention one of the reasons why this team is keeping afloat is because of neiman and rosir

• Yes, but it still is a strong team!

Lo Bianco-Neriman Gioli/Barut-Konar Calderon-Molnar/Selime Sano with Derya that can came in for Calderon in backrow... It isn't the strongest team but it is a good one... and in a match everything can happen, you will never know!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Starnight You should pray to see every Host but not Galatasaray because that means that Vakifbank-Eczacibasi in 1/3 Finals will be for sure :lol:

• Starnight You should pray to see every Host but not Galatasaray because that means that Vakifbank-Eczacibasi in 1/3 Finals will be for sure :lol:

Indeed! It would be realy unfair for any of these two teams :wall:

• To be honest that would be the worst scenario for Eczacibasi i hope Kazan or somewhere can take the organization :teach: I prefer for Eczaci,Kazan & Rabita more than Vakıfbank & X team for playoffs :lol: Eczacibasi is good at single matches against Vakıfbank but when it comes to H & A matches Vakıfbank is better ( 2010 & 2011 CL,2010 league SF)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Urbino lost the first set 26-28 vs Dinamo M. but they fight until the end... :white:

• Dinamo K :teach: ;)

my bad, I'm sorry XD

• Dresdner reminds me cuba NT with this 'great' reception 8| ,more theres no fighting spirit though being a german team !

Yes, reception is their biggest problem, but don't forget they play without their best receivers. Hopefully Matthes and Schoot will be back in January...

• Very tough match between Cannes-Volero.Ravva saved her team in critical moments...Anyway Volero is a very talented team.Rosic their libero impressed me a lot.

Good luck my Cannes.For sure it will be an epic battle in Ekaterinburg...