The 2013 CEV Champions League

• I watched only the last 3 sets but I thought Calderon played rather average (though her "average" is still quite good), but when the team needed her she was there at 100% and killed the balls and that's what distinguishes the real stars :thumbup:

• At least they are (still) instable.... I insist: Vakifbank is the main candidate for winning CL :teach:

After saturday i will give my note about Vakıfbank :D Let's see what they will do at their first important exam.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Yes, I have the same observation :lol: It looks like Lo Binaco is her hero;] Even the number on the shirt is the same ;]

Yes, Leo is Caracuta's hero! She said she chose the 14 because of her XD

Caracuta is a great player... This is the 3rd year I said it :)

Galatasaray with a libero is fantastic! :whistle: I think they can do better but, I like this team.... I hope they will solve their rec. problems...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Sinem saved GS today...remarkable :D :D She is a great server :teach: I presume the new Turkish NT-headcoach Barbolini will invite her to Turksish NT :teach: Is this the beginning of the end for Bahar.... :whistle: :lol:

I like her! Barut is strong... Today was not her best match

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• My Cl fav after this matches are 1 Vakif 2 Ecz 3 Dinamo 4 GS. Btw sano is perfect libero her senses and reflexes are so powerfull great transfer by Gs now oponnents won't be so confident while serving lol

• Sinem saved GS today...remarkable :D :D She is a great server :teach: I presume the new Turkish NT-headcoach Barbolini will invite her to Turksish NT :teach: Is this the beginning of the end for Bahar.... :whistle: :lol:

with no blocks in 5 sets? ^^ None of Turkish NT MBs are in good shape atm. But Bahar is a bit safer than Eda and Büşra because she's still the best blocker amongst them. As long as Sinem doesn't show a perfect attack performance, she can't pass Eda and Büşra. But I would really like to see new MBs in the team instead of Bahar&Büşra&Eda so maybe they would try harder to get their spot in NT back :thumbsup:

Congratulations to Galatasaray! They avoided playing against a Turkish team in next round luckily :D

• it was a very excited match.Sano and Leonardi were great. with days going on,GsD will be better with Sano.Selime is a better attacker than Molnar but Molnar is a better receiver.Neriman needs some rest in league matches.(she has a shoulder injury).Sinem's were great.Actually GsD as a team didnt served well ecept Sinem.

• kazan just like last season is one of the strongest teams in cl especially with gamova playing very well during the eliminations however during the semis when she played below her standards the team was exposed making them vulnerable that is why there are 2 questions for kazan namely: 1. when will kosheleva come back? 2. in case heather bown won't have the connection with the setter who will they choose as the 2nd mb?

• Leonardi great ? :white: Are you kidding ?
    A bunch of errors ! Not a great game ...
    Sano 73% :thumbsup: and some great saves / Leonardi 50 % and several wrong positionings ! :whistling:

• kazan just like last season is one of the strongest teams in cl especially with gamova playing very well during the eliminations however during the semis when she played below her standards the team was exposed making them vulnerable that is why there are 2 questions for kazan namely: 1. when will kosheleva come back? 2. in case heather bown won't have the connection with the setter who will they choose as the 2nd mb?

moroz? ?(
    i think they need a "real" MB to win the champions league...

• moroz? ?(
    i think they need a "real" MB to win the champions league...

moroz? if that wil happen and kosheleva won't comeback then this is basically the kazan of last year no change at all :down:

• Lokomotiv leads 2-0 in sets,and loses,just like Azerrail last week!!!! :( Altough I think they will maintain their 1st place,this was match they should have won !!

Sano 73% :thumbsup: and some great saves / Leonardi 50 % and several wrong positionings ! :whistling:

Leonardi isnot so good as so many of you think! She did a "great" season last year but it was a singular event! Her real level is the one she us showing this year... :whistle:

• This is really unfair to Leonardi, she is one of the best libero in Italy. She could play as starter in most of other NTs. She was superb as well :hit:

• This is really unfair to Leonardi, she is one of the best libero in Italy. She could play as starter in most of other NTs. She was superb as well :hit:

When she played in the NT it was only in the Europen Championship that were a disaster for Italy (but not because of her) and she was not allow to receive XD the receivers were Piccinini, Costagrande (OPP) and Del Core AHAHAH it was a bit funny imo ;)

And Yamamay isn't exactly cheap one Arighetti Kozuch etc :whistle:

Yama is the most expensive team in Italy!
    BTW they were "competing" because GS did not play at 100%

I think thats because you are a fan of Cardullo's :thumbsup:
    Leonardi's saves and diggs were great.(maybe best Italian digging,saving libero in recent years). Her reception wasnt perfect but at some moments of the game, she was trying to cover a big field on the court and that why she made errors.