The 2013 CEV Champions League

• I don't think so !
    Muszyna players look tired ! Moreover they wasted all in the 2nd set !

*** looked
    of course

• I don't think so !
    Muszyna players look tired ! Moreover they wasted all in the 2nd set !

Totally agree, Muszyna should have won 3-0, bu they wasted big chance for advance :mad: however Atom played really good, of course Rachel with 26 points 8o crushed Cortese. Congratulations for Atom :thumbsup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Bay is press reporter of that famous turkish site which wrote that Montano left Rabita and came back to Korea.

• right, but i also thought Muszy gave up fighting after they got 2 sets. Actually i didn't watch the match but follow the live score. According to the live score i just commented the situation like this. So what a pity for Muszyna team, i really don't get what they were trying to do.

No Muszyna only has a very weak coach (frankly i think he is a mor.n) and is weak mentally when its crunch time/all or nothing situation, having weak middles (Bednarek going backwards all the time) doesnt help either.

• Kondzio ?
    With a victory 3/2 Muszyna would have had 10 points !

games W/L are more important than total of points ?

• Anyway Villa, just before the game, was safe ! And the balance was between the 2 Polish teams !
    Really sorry for Muszyna a team I like much than Sopot ! ;(
    But that' s life !

• Muszyna only has a very weak coach (frankly i think he is a mor.n) and is weak mentally when its crunch time/all or nothing situation, having weak middles (Bednarek going backwards all the time) doesnt help either.

Whatever the situation in Muszy is, i am sorry for them. It is hard to accept eliminating from the competition like this. I hope they will do better results at Cev Cup.

Bartek, take care of your own business. :)

• They played with some bench players and they were already qualified, what did you expected?

On the other hand, GS won in 3 in France (22-13-18) and I like the way they played, they were always fighting :super:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• ... and very happy for Cannes :thumbup:

• Rules of classification are never the same from a tournament to an other !
    Really difficult to keep all the rules in memory !
    A real mess ! :serve:

• sio it will be vakif, cannes, rabita, atom, gala, yamamay, eczaci,azerail,kazan, schweriner, lokomotiv and moscow so who is the last team to qualify?