The 2013 CEV Champions League

• They won Challenge Cup and Italian Finals with underrated players last year. What they had was team chemistry. If they pull their act together they can beat GS again which they almost did last time.

In the last 2 years, Busto won only a match (1/4) against Galatasaray!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Are you sure? so this means ,for example, GsD-Yamamay, VB-Rabıta??? not GsD-VB at semis?

yes it say here that gs will face the winner of the match 4-305/4-306 :lol: and this is the bracket where yamamay belongs so yes it willl be vakif/ecz vs. rb/din in the other semis and that is the reason why i called gs very lucky

• yes it say here that gs will face the winner of the match 4-305/4-306 :lol: and this is the bracket where yamamay belongs so yes it willl be vakif/ecz vs. rb/din in the other semis and that is the reason why i called gs very lucky

I don't know... I'm quite sure that the drawing of lot for semifinal says that a final between 2 Turkish teams is impossible...

Anyone can post the PDF with the rules?

• yes it say here that gs will face the winner of the match 4-305/4-306 :lol: and this is the bracket where yamamay belongs so yes it willl be vakif/ecz vs. rb/din in the other semis and that is the reason why i called gs very lucky

how many semis,my firend? those matches are right before semis:probable EcV-Vb etc....i think you dont know about the rule....If EcV or VB advances to semis then EcV or VB is going to face GsD at semis that is the rule.(two teams ,from the same country, can be at final !)

• how many semis,my firend? those matches are right before semis:probable EcV-Vb etc....i think you dont know about the rule....If EcV or VB advances to semis then EcV or VB is going to face GsD at semis that is the rule.(two teams ,from the same country, can be at final !)

oh yeah it says here that "In case that 2 [TWO] teams from the same country qualify to the semi-final matches, they will have to play each other. A Drawing of Lots will then be performed to fix the ‘Home’ and ‘Away’ status of the teams." my bad :aww:

• I don't know... I'm quite sure that the drawing of lot for semifinal says that a final between 2 Turkish teams is impossible...

Anyone can post the PDF with the rules?

foregt about my post, you're right it will be 2 turkish teams in the semis not the finals :D

• How is it possible to give the rights of being host to a club that has participated to the competition for the first time and got the right to be there with a questionable WC?

I agree with you. The whole Champions League system has several weak points which should be reformed in the next years. Even if their is no proof of some sort of corruption, this current process isn't transparent at all. IMO, CEV should create a qualification (or ranking) system with no wild cards at all (even if that would mean "goodbye Switzerland (Volero)"). But i don't believe that this will ever happen because it would mean that the CEV-guys would have to give up voluntarily some of their powers. ?(

• I agree with you. The whole Champions League system has several weak points which should be reformed in the next years. Even if their is no proof of some sort of corruption, this current process isn't transparent at all. IMO, CEV should create a qualification (or ranking) system with no wild cards at all (even if that would mean "goodbye Switzerland (Volero)"). But i don't believe that this will ever happen because it would mean that the CEV-guys would have to give up voluntarily some of their powers. ?(

"money makes the world go around"

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• really glad to see someone who thinks like that :thumbup: Yeah there is a big underestimating for both yamamay and rabita,some users always want them as losing what is so funny but so far both yamamay and rabita showed that how they were. 8o

• uh, the L with the / is great to see...

• i just noticed something whoever wins in te bracket of rabita baku and dinamo kazan will have an almost automatic spot in the finals :lol:

• Lloyd definitely won't play the first match against Schwerin, she's not even in the roster...I'm really looking forward to the match, Busto is a bit disappointing for me so far this season, especially Kozuch but also the other players are not yet on the level they had last season, and Schwerin has lost only 3 matches this season in all competitions, and two of that were by 2 points in 5th set.

Mary Spicer (instead of Palcheuskaya) and Yulia Tsvetkova are in Lokomotiv's roster for the match against Azerrail...in the long run I expect Spicer to be starter instead of Nenova, but probably right now Nenova has a better connection with the attackers.

• Also Folie is not in Cortese's roster, what happened to her? she played well when she was substituted with Veljkoviç or Garzaro :what: There is Anna Danesi instead of Folie, who is she? ?(

P.S: off topic, but I wonder where does Perinelli play? Did Cortese loan her to another club? She seemed a prospective besides to Bosetti. :whistle: