The 2013 CEV Champions League

• Rabita Baku was definitely stronger !
    Congrats :flower:
    and bravo to RC Cannes

• great win :super:

Castillo and Akinradewo- no word :obey:
    It was first time in this season I liked Cruz's performance. Montano played very good, just in the 2nd set had problems and we lost it.
    Grun is better in attacking compare to the beginning of the season, but having problems in reception.

Go Rabita :heart:

• At least rabita played as i expected and they won 8o Im still a bit sorry for yamamay but hopefully theres still chance for them in italy.But they make these silly mistakes almost in every crucial moments so its hard supporting busto arsizio but i still like it :D
    I dont know what is the main trouble of yamamay but i think not having an experienced or perfect player especially in important moments makes yamamay weaker :S

• Hejjdeu here isn't contest for Best Fan so even if You write again eleven or more times that You are sad because of Busto You won't win Award.

• Hejjdeu here isn't contest for Best Fan so even if You write again eleven or more times that You are sad because of Busto You won't win Award.

hahaha, hilarious :D

• Weird thing in Mosocw-Kazan game, 4/6 OH/OPP´s finished the game with the same attacking percentage, 39%, Larson, Gamova, Marchenko and Goncharova.

Ah bartek im not here ' plenty of times ' like u so when i here write whatever i want,and for matthias i realized it but im glad that i didnt write it cause seems we' just' can type here 'ohh kozuch, the terrible opposite' again and again with ur permission :gone:
    And imo a moderator should not be included any quarrel or something like that cause it harms ur 'objectivity' :roll: if u care an advice

• Yesterday I missed the tie break of Busto's match. For what I saw, it was a boring match with a lot of mistakes from both teams... I don't think Busto will lost in palayamamay, so almost for sure will be the golden set and everything can happen

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Help me make me money today by the bet. For the W of Villa, it is 2.1 and for the W of Ecz, 1.2.. I'm thinking 2.1, W of Villa C. Quite possible, isn't it? Don't worry, you won't lose your own money if Ecz wins.

• Help me make me money today by the bet. For the W of Villa, it is 2.1 and for the W of Ecz, 1.2.. I'm thinking 2.1, W of Villa C. Quite possible, isn't it? Don't worry, you won't lose your own money if Ecz wins.

After seeing both teams play this season, I personally would not take that bet.

But if you predict a strong performance for Cortese tonight, I would instead go with set handicap if available with your bookmaker . I see that Cortese with 1.5+ is at 2.2 and Eczasibasi with -1.5 is at 1.65.

• First set: Villa-Ecza 23-25

Rondon is the starting setter

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.