The 2013 CEV Champions League

• but she can still on bench ^^ I'd add also Qiuyue Wei, Adenizia, Castillo, Ebata, Hyo-Jin Yang & Malika or Onuma, with this 14 it would look nice, but I wonder if they can speak english to communicate

It would be a fantastic line-up, but the problem is not only the english, but also to get permission to get all the players. I mean, I guess teams like Sollys isnt so intrested giving away Sheila and risking her to get injured and exhausted, the only way to solve that problem is to feed the clubs with money. About the cuban and even chinese players we can forget them as long they dont escape themself.

Do u have any official source for this news Bartek?

• the only way to solve that problem is to feed the clubs with money. About the cuban and even chinese players we can forget them as long they dont escape themself.

I'm not sure if CEV wants to pay other clubs for taking part their players in CL, so about Sheila we could forget. CEV sees only profits for federation, not for others :aww: Chinese & Cuban case also spoils much :mad:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I'm not sure if CEV wants to pay other clubs for taking part their players in CL, so about Sheila we could forget. CEV sees only profits for federation, not for others :aww: Chinese & Cuban case also spoils much :mad:

Ah, the whole thing feels very unreal to be honest, I really dont think it will happen even if it would have been very nice. I mean, what should be their homecourt and all travels for the team from all over the world would cost very much.

• Ah, the whole thing feels very unreal to be honest, I really dont think it will happen even if it would have been very nice. I mean, what should be their homecourt and all travels for the team from all over the world would cost very much.

That's the point, it sounds too good to be true and the main reason - money! I won't be surprised if it's another rumour.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I also don't know would players from Brazil,China,Japan,Cuba,Korea want to come one time per week in Europe. Those countries are far away,so long travels,players would be exhausted,and for some of them it would be also 1st time in Europe,and they would need much more time to adjust! Plus,like yall said,MONEY is the biggest problem!

• I'm watching CL draw from laola, is it possible in english? :wall:

• Yes, that is something I dont understand, why they dont do it in english..is so stupid!!! :S

At least they can speak in both languages.

'm sure people there also know english better :whistle: