The 2013 CEV Cup

• the 2 french teams loose 2/3 on the road ; Béziers in Salo and Calais in AEK . Hope we will see some golden sets next week !

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Piacenza lost in Ukraine. Predict that the Club played with 2nd, didn't?

Ferretti and Meijners didn't play but all the rest did...
    KONTYNIUM VOLYN LUTSK - REBECCHI NORDMECCANICA PIACENZA 3-2 (17-25, 25-21, 17-25, 25-21, 15-13)
    Kontynium Volyn Lutsk: Obolonska (L), Polishchuk n.e., Politanska 9, Galytska n.e., Dovgopoliuk 3, Molodtsova Inna 20, Kuchko n.e., Molodtsova Iuliia 5, Stepanyuk 13, Pidgurska n.e., Turkula 14, Andrusenko 17. All. Halitsky.
    Rebecchi Nordmeccanica Piacenza: Frigo n.e., Gennari, Leggeri 14, Turlea 24, Meijners n.e., Secolo 12, Nicolini 10, Ferretti n.e., Sansonna (L), Radenkovic 3, Bosetti 21, Zilio n.e.. All. Mazzanti.

I hope they manage to change the situation next week! I don't think ukrainian team was so strong!

• Baki Azeryol won first and second set 25-22, in the second they came back from 17-12 :box:

• Baki Azeryol won 3rd set 28-26, they made great come back in this set also. I'm happy cause they dont loose concentration. Congrats :rose:

• Baki Azeryol won 3rd set 28-26, they made great come back in this set also. I'm happy cause they dont loose concentration. Congrats :rose:

So happy for Baki,they played great last season in Challenge Cup,I hope they can continue with great matches also this season in Europe,started good!

• And I wanted to ask, does any1 know if Omichka Omsk will play this season in CEV Cup?? They were supposed to, but I can't find there name anywhere in the draw on CEV site??

• And I wanted to ask, does any1 know if Omichka Omsk will play this season in CEV Cup?? They were supposed to, but I can't find there name anywhere in the draw on CEV site??

I dont remember who was their opponents, but I knew that they won first match. If Igtisadchi and OMSK qualify they will meet in next round :aww:

• wrong topic :aww:

• For sure the biggest suprise of the Euro Cups in the season- Ukraine's Volyn Lutsk eliminated Italy's Piacenza.

• Piacenza - Volyn Lutsk: 3-0 (25-20, 25-15, 25-16) Golden Set: 10-15 :white:

Piacenza: Gennari 1, Leggeri 8, Turlea 16, Secolo 13, Nicolini 13, Sansonna (L), Radenkovic 2, Bosetti 18 DNP: Frigo, Meijners, Ferretti, Zilio

Volyn Lutsk: Obolonska (L), Laziuk 2, Politanska 6, Galytska 1, Dovgopoliuk 8, Molodtsova 7, Kuchko, Molodtsova 4, Stepanyuk 6, Turkula 7, Andrusenko 12

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Piacenza - Volyn Lutsk: 3-0 (25-20, 25-15, 25-16) Golden Set: 10-15 :white:

Piacenza: Gennari 1, Leggeri 8, Turlea 16, Secolo 13, Nicolini 13, Sansonna (L), Radenkovic 2, Bosetti 18 DNP: Frigo, Meijners, Ferretti, Zilio

Volyn Lutsk: Obolonska (L), Laziuk 2, Politanska 6, Galytska 1, Dovgopoliuk 8, Molodtsova 7, Kuchko, Molodtsova 4, Stepanyuk 6, Turkula 7, Andrusenko 12

What a surprise :white: :white:

Piacenza :(