The 2013 CEV Cup

• Baki Azeryol won in golden set :super:

3:1 (25:23, 21:25, 25:17, 25:23) 9:15

• Baki Azeryol won in golden set :super:

3:1 (25:23, 21:25, 25:17, 25:23) 9:15

Goooo Baki,on to the next challenge ! :super:

• Are you an Azerbaijani Montenegrin?? :lol:

I'm actually not! :) Just a big supporter of Azerbaijani volleyball overall(clubs,my favourite volleyball player and NT) !

• Tie break between Fener (with Kim) and an other Ukrainian team, Khimik :white:

• Paula Pequeno is here, Kim is here, Seda is here
    but Ukrainian players look to be here too :thumbsup:

• Awful confusion between Paula and her libero :whistling:

• but Fenerbahçe coach is not here :gone:

you mean Ze ? :rolll:

• Fenerbahce plays worse than I predicted before the season.

Curious how long Kim will play Her volleyball because You know who lives among wolves learns to howl.

• According to Fenerbahçe coach(!) Kamil Söz they suffer that much in the game, because Eda didn't play and Kim is out of shape. What a coach, really !!! It is so obvious that he can't be a first coach of any team in the world, i hope Fenerbahçe management will see it soon, although i doubt it a lot.

Isn't it a money-thing?

I mean, if Fener had enough money, Söz would not be the headcoach now.

• According to Fenerbahçe coach(!) Kamil Söz they suffer that much in the game, because Eda didn't play and Kim is out of shape. What a coach, really !!! It is so obvious that he can't be a first coach of any team in the world, i hope Fenerbahçe management will see it soon, although i doubt it a lot.

isn't kim still injured, why don't get a surgery now and let it heal so that she will be 100% next season? i mean honestly there is no way for them to win the turksh league this year :wall:

• This is just because of awkward management for me. If we don't have money, we couldn't pay for Kim (most expensive player of the world) i guess, or for 5th middle blocker, or one of Paula and Mari (we are not in Champions League so why 4 foreigners?) I'm sure we can afford a coach better than Kamil Söz, but our management is just useless. :sos:

You are right :win:

Kim is indeed probably the most expensive player worldwide at the moment...so there IS money.

I think Paula and Mari are bad transfers. They are probably very expensive in salary, but both don't perform at their toplevel anymore...they are just big names. FB better transferred young, promising players..like they did with Berenika :win:

• Calais did great job. From lost match in Greece, 0-2 in home to 3-2 in close sets and close Golden Set.