The 2013 CEV Cup

• Although their names are so, sport-clubs, reality is that they are actually soccer clubs. We see this in the media. 95% of all Fener, GS and Besiktas news in the media are all soccer-football related. They have no real basketball or volleyball fans, at least, a few only. That's, why we see their soccer fans in basketball and volleyball arenas, chanting soccer songs, etc. There is no volleyball culture at these so-called sport clubs. Volleyball culture is only at the clubs like Ecz, Vakif, Arkas, etc.

I think that is not the matter of having volleyball culture or not.. at least not for me.. I am a galatasaray supporter in football.. but my favorite volleyball team is vakif.. because in turkey only vakif presents something to watch.. observing vakıf's turkish players improvement is amazing.. their motivation and their team work always worth to watch.
    if this teams name were galatasaray instead of vakıf nothing would change for me.. i would call galatasaray as real volleyball team..

• I just have one question, as some of you already mentioned, Fenerbache and Galatasaray are no real volleyball teams like Vakifbank and Eczabasi but football teams. So, why do these clubs invest a lot in for ex female basketball and female volleyball which gives them no money (just losing money I guess) and not so much prestige either i guess. For me it makes no sense, since you also say they lack knowledge/interest in it and in the way they build their teams, it seems like a legit statement.

Fenerbahce and Galatasaray support almost all sports. If you think there is financial support from state, you are wrong. I don't know if Vakifbank is a real volleyball club because it is build by tax money. When it comes to sports Turkey is one of the unhealthiest countries. I guess it has something to do with bad sports culture.

• Fenerbahce and Galatasaray support almost all sports. If you think there is financial support from state, you are wrong. I don't know if Vakifbank is a real volleyball club because it is build by tax money

Vakifbank is a state bank, yes, but, their budget in volleyball is circulated within itself (raising volley players and making money from their transfers and spending money for transfers, and again, for raising players.) Also, Vakif is real sport club, not targetting profit, but, has a mission to attract girls to make sport.

On the other hand, Fenerbahce and Galatasaray (as well as other soccer clubs) have been paying almost zero tax and their tax debts are cleared every 3-5 years. Plus, wealthy people who spend money on these clubs for transfer etc are cutting their costs from the taxes they should have paid normally. That's, instead of paying taxes from their companies, they are giving money to these so-called sport clubs which are 95% soccer clubs. So, actually, these soccer clubs too are financed by our taxes which are actually unpaid taxes. And, they have no real sport culture other than popular soccer culture as we see in the media with soccer news occupying 95% of their sport news. These clubs, Fener, Galata, etc are clubs which some wealthy people do ego-competitions (that's why tv programmes about soccer in Turkey are beyond the sport, but, totally magazine.)

• Vakifbank is a state bank, yes, but, their budget in volleyball is circulated within itself (raising volley players and making money from their transfers and spending money for transfers, and again, for raising players.) Also, Vakif is real sport club, not targetting profit, but, has a mission to attract girls to make sport.

On the other hand, Fenerbahce and Galatasaray (as well as other soccer clubs) have been paying almost zero tax and their tax debts are cleared every 3-5 years. Plus, wealthy people who spend money on these clubs for transfer etc are cutting their costs from the taxes they should have paid normally. That's, instead of paying taxes from their companies, they are giving money to these so-called sport clubs which are 95% soccer clubs. So, actually, these soccer clubs too are financed by our taxes which are actually unpaid taxes. And, they have no real sport culture other than popular soccer culture as we see in the media with soccer news occupying 95% of their sport news. These clubs, Fener, Galata, etc are clubs which some wealthy people do ego-competitions (that's why tv programmes about soccer in Turkey are beyond the sport, but, totally magazine.)

First of all no singel club in Turkey including Vakifbank is able to finance itself. Vakifbank making money with transfers is bullshit. Vakifbank attracting girls to make sports is bigger bullshit. The reason why young girls have such a great interest in volleyball is the Turkish NT! Particularly Nelishan who you hate so much!

It's not easy to safe money by investing in sports clubs as you claim. All SPORTS CLUBS are struggling for sponsors. In contrast, Vakifbank and Eczacibasi are the one who get all of the support from state. They are the one who decide about the rules in the league. What's the goal? A leaguge withy only Vakifbank and Eczacibasi like in the dark years of Turkish volleyball?

In addition, Vakifbank is the last club who can say we have fans who understand volleyball culture. Vakifbank players begged for the support of Galatsaray fans during Final Four like "We are a Turkish team, too, please support us, too!"

This is my last response to you. I can't stand your disrepect for other clubs and supporters!