The 2013 CEV Challenge Cup

• UEFA is not stupid (or more professionnal) as CEV : the suspended europa league game from Israelian team this week !

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• According to PZPS CEV eliminated Munster from the Challenge Cup. Israel like Spirit in the next round. Who is next Israel's Opponent?

In official statement Mr Meyer doesn't see problem to play match in the area of military operations

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaar? ..... what is waaaaaaaaaaaaaar? .... Where Am Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii? ....

• German team USC Münster will not fly to Israel this week to play their Challenge Cup match. Because of the situation in the country, the club does not want to risk the safety of the team. However, CEV insists that the match must be played and if Münster does not play they could be banned from European cups for 3 years and receive a high financial penalty as well :white: :aww:

pussies

• Congrats, you just won the award for the dumbest post in the history of Inside-Volley :aww:

I will paraphrase it: Cowards. Is that better? Please tell me if I am impolite :whistle:

• It's not a question of politeness but of intelligence, how can anyone in his right mind expect a volleyball team (or anyone else for that matter) to travel in a country where there is war at the moment? If you want to travel to Israel and risk to get your ass bombed off, ok, but you can't seriously call anyone who does not want to risk that being a coward or pussy or whatever...

• It's not a question of politeness but of intelligence, how can anyone in his right mind expect a volleyball team (or anyone else for that matter) to travel in a country where there is war at the moment. If you want to travel to Israel and risk to get your ass bombed off, ok, but you can't seriously call anyone who does not want to risk that being a coward or pussy or whatever...

Exactly :teach:

• Is there someone we can send feedback to at the CEV? That sort of penalty against Munster is unacceptable considering the circumstances.

• Is there someone we can send feedback to at the CEV? That sort of penalty against Munster is unacceptable considering the circumstances.

Maybe here? http://www.cev.lu/CEV-Area/Administration.aspx

In this article are some very bad arguments of the german person at CEV, Thorsten Endres, for the penalty:
    http://www.wn.de/Lokalsport/US…baende-mit-zweierlei-Mass

Maybe someone else can translate, I get agressive if I have to think about it again... :wall:

• Maybe here? http://www.cev.lu/CEV-Area/Administration.aspx

In this article are some very bad arguments of the german person at CEV, Thorsten Endres, for the penalty:
    http://www.wn.de/Lokalsport/US…baende-mit-zweierlei-Mass

Maybe someone else can translate, I get agressive if I have to think about it again... :wall:

:aww: What an idiot!!! He says the Israeli team is very disappointed about Münster not coming because they had to spend a lot of money to get their hall ready for European Cup match standards :roll: And a team from Cyprus who played a match in Israel on Tuesday returned home safely...good for them, but this is really not an argument that justifies CEV's position!!!

• Thanks!
    Same opinion as mine. I think they have not any real argument for their decision.

• The position of the Israeli team is the only thing understandable - their point should be heard too - but Endres' conclusions are not acceptable though. :(

So if CEV is not able to arrange a safe and sane solution before game day (neutral playground or what ever), they should pay the Israeli club for the costs (hall costs, lost ticket sales, referee flights, fees and hosting) and Münster should get a new chance next season and NO fines. But CEV is only good in writing invoices and quoting regulations.

• The position of the Israeli team is the only thing understandable - their point should be heard too - but Endres' conclusions are not acceptable though. :(

For sure. But the world is not only black or white...

On CEV-Website is still not mentioned who won the Golden Set. Maybe they have the idea to play it somewhere on neutral ground? ;-)

• The Austrian team of Union Raiffeisen Arbesbach (Men) is allowed to play two times at home against Maccabi Tel Aviv. The situation in Israel is much better now I think. USC Münster seems to be out of the cup (without news from CEV right now) because the match ZOK Split against Hapoel Kfar Saba will be played on 6th of decembre at 8pm according to CEV website...

http://www.volleynet.at/News/0000080793

In the article is said that a trip to Israel for the austrian team is not up to discussion and they are happy that they found a solution for it.

Is this fair? Why the CEV is not searching for a fair solution for both teams, Kfar Saba AND USC Münster??? Unbelievable...

• This is just getting more and more ridiculous. :aww:

• Kfar Saba wins easily in Split...
    We will see if Hamburg wants to play in Israel in next round. Hopefully the situation will be still ok in Israel next month!

• Sinead Jack and Channon Thompson has left AZS Bialystok and came back to Trinidad. They said that because of financial arrears but Club Boss said that financial arrears are for only half of month. Problem is probably in Their Manager who found for Them new Club, Puerto Rico?

Club wants to Them again because of contracts or will ban Them.