CL:

* Vakıfbank
    * Eczacıbaşı VitrA
    * Galatasaray Daikin

CEV Cup:

* Fenerbahçe

Challenge Cup:

* Bursa BBSK

P.S: Beşiktaş will play in BVA Cup, if they managed to win that cup, they will qualify to Challenge Cup

• Poland:
    CL:
    * Atom Trefl Sopot
    * Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza

CEV Cup:
    * Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna (candidat for Wild Card)
    * BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała

Challenge Cup:
    * Impel Wrocław

I guess it may change a bit, CEV probably will give wild card for 2 clubs form 3: Italy, Poland, Azerbaijan. Except Muszyna, Azerrail/Igtisadchi or 3rd Italian can get spots in CL. I'll be surprised if someone else will get it.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited 2 times, last by kondzio ().

• Here are my predictions are as follows;

Red color = wild card

Turkey: Vakıfbank, Eczacıbaşı, Galatasaray
    Russia: Dinamo Kazan, Dinamo Moscow, Uralockha or OMSK
    Poland: Tauron, Atom Trefl Sopot, Fakro Muszyna
    Italy: Unendo Yamamay Busto Arsizio, Piacenza, Foppapedretti Bergamo
    France: RC Cannes, Beziers or ASPTT Mulhouse
    Romania: Stiianta Baku, Dinamo Bucuresti
    Switzerland: Volero Zurich
    Germany: Dresdner SC, Schweriner SC
    Czech Republici: Agel Prostejov
    Serbia: C. Beograd
    Azerbaijan: Rabita Bakü, Azerrail Bakü, Lokomotiv Bakü

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Do you think that Belgium and Croatia won't join CL? If not, your predictions are strongly probable :)

• Don't know about Belgium, but Croatian teams have a very poor level nowadays and no money, so I can't imagine one of them will be in CL.

Germany has only one spot in CL, so Dresden (or Schwerin, but I expect Schwerin will be champion) would also need a Wild Card once again.

• Fenerbahçe and Fakro are likely again to face each other :lol:

• Romany has already two spots in CL, so no need Dinamo Bucuresti to receive a WC. Also Beziers has already reach to finals, thus they had right to play in CL. 24 teams are too much for female CL, there are not so many teams investing to build high level teams. I hope this year, groups would consist of 6 teams, in three groups. :box: It would be better to see best teams playing against each other, also this will prevent unjustice group compositions.

About WCs, I suppose (I hope) Belgium and Crotian team won't use their spot so 4 WC most probably will be given to 3rd Azeri, Polish, Italian and 2nd German teams 8)

• In Belgium it depens on who will be champion this year...
    VDK Gent allready anounced that they will play CL next year if they are champions, Asterix Kieldrecht probably just will play CEV.
    In the series it's 1-0 (best of 3) for VDK Gent after they won the first game with 3-0 (25-8, 25-21, 25-22).
    Next game tomorrow at Kieldrecht, 3th game also at Kieldrecht on sunday unless Gent wins tomorrow

• As a champion Rabita will play in CL, but the second team can be either Azerrail or Igitsadchi.

• Curious who will decide to spend money to host F4 knowing that hasn't chance to win vs turkish Team in the Final. Only Istanbul Vakifbank or Eczacibasi this time.

• For Italy: Rebecchi Nordmeccanica Piacenza, Imoco Conegliano.
    Busto 'll get a WC?

• Curious who will decide to spend money to host F4 knowing that hasn't chance to win vs turkish Team in the Final. Only Istanbul Vakifbank or Eczacibasi this time.

Likely and hopefully, Eczaci this time.
    As Guidetti said "other teams host and prepare things, we celebrate and have the party."

• Bodzio said that news from media about Club aren't truth and They will fight for Wild Card in CL. Fakro and Muszynianka will be still Sponsors, with Bank BPS They speak.

• Montano with the new club!! She is fire absolutely!

• Bodzio said that news from media about Club aren't truth and They will fight for Wild Card in CL. Fakro and Muszynianka will be still Sponsors, with Bank BPS They speak.

After fianl Tauron-Atom it was confirmed that Muszyna will get a Wild Card for CL 2013/14, so they shouldn't worry about sponsors ^^

Wild Cards should look this:
    - Bank BPS Muszynioanka Fakro Muszyna
    - Unedo Yamammay Busto Arsizio (if not Busto maybe Bergamo)
    - Igtisadchi Baku
    - Schweriner SC/Dresdner SC (depends on who will win league)

2 of this if Croatian and Belgian teams won't participate

• Is there absolutely no chance that Fener will participate in CL? :(

none :(