You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male
  • "Bartek" started this thread

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Thursday, June 20th 2013, 5:24pm

2014 Challenge Cup

Zarechie Odincowo – free
Slavia EU Bratysława – VC Mamer
Prestige Apollon Limassol – Sliderecht Sport
TSV Hartberg – Teva Gödöllöi
Aurubis Hamburg – Doprastav Bratysława
Calcit Kamnik – VFM Franches–Montagnes
RSR Walfer – Anorthosis Famagusta
C.S.U. Targu Mures – free
Impel Wrocław – free
OK Gacko – Hermes Oostende
O.P.E. Rethymno – Stod Volley Steinkjer
Sagres Neuchatel – Alterno Apeldoorn
Dauphines Charleroi – Balkan Cup Winner
Vasas–Obuda Budapeszt – LP Kangasala
Minchanka Mińsk – TI–Teamgeist Innsbruck
Le Cannet – free

Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Overall: 35

Details

Tuesday, December 10th 2013, 7:57pm

Bursa BB - Rocheville Le Cannet : 3- 1 ( 25- 8, 23- 25, 25-14,25-22)
meso mi ra se beno...

Wednesday, December 11th 2013, 2:06pm

Any statistics for this match ?

tom03

Beginner

Wednesday, December 11th 2013, 2:32pm

Is there a livestream for Wroclaw - Oudegem?

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Tuesday, December 17th 2013, 9:52pm

In Turkey are 4 City Teams and Wood.

Bursa, which was Favourite in Challenge Cup, lost vs Le Cannet.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Details

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Friday, December 20th 2013, 3:34pm

Maybe instead of Bundesliga Croatian League.. what? yes? no?

Humburg is eliminated by OK Porec in 1.16.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Details

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Monday, February 10th 2014, 3:30pm

Extraordinary:

3 French Teams- Mulhouse, Paris and Le Cannet have big chance to reach the Challenge Cup Semis.

Last week Mulhouse and Le Cannet won by 3 pts, Paris by 2 pts.

Carducat should be proud.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Details

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Moroz, Lucas

Wednesday, February 12th 2014, 11:00pm

Impel beats Paris at home 3-1 (25-18 25-21 15-25 25-16) and advanced to Final Four :thumbsup: Kasia Konieczna with 24 points stats
Also Yarechie and Mulhouse advanced to finals
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Wednesday, February 12th 2014, 11:19pm

who is the pre-fav in this cup?
meso mi ra se beno...

Thursday, February 13th 2014, 11:34am

Bjk-Le Cannet at 17:00....Bjk has to win 3-0 or 3-1 then win golden set...hard but not impossible. good luck Bjk!
meso mi ra se beno...

Thursday, February 13th 2014, 5:38pm

yes! BJK did it! 3-0 then golden set : 15-8 BJK :super:
Congrats BJk!... so one of the woods in the last four ,bartek 8o :gone:
meso mi ra se beno...

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Canter" (Feb 13th 2014, 5:46pm)

Saturday, February 15th 2014, 9:46am

i will support French team after Bjk...i like Magali Magail, id like a woman coach to achieve something.
meso mi ra se beno...

Tuesday, February 25th 2014, 8:24pm

Congrats Zarechie... sad for French team..they lost 3-2 against Zarechie..good luck for the return match !
meso mi ra se beno...

semisonic

Professional

• "semisonic" is male

Favourite Team: Russia NT, Peru NT, Japan NT, Uralochka Ekt

Favourite Players: Evgeniya Artamonova, Ekaterina Gamova, Daymi Ramirez

Tuesday, February 25th 2014, 8:58pm

Pankova is injured and Serebryanikova was the setter in Zarechie. Without Pankova Mulhouse is the favorite in this pair for me.

Tuesday, February 25th 2014, 9:09pm

Pankova is injured and Serebryanikova was the setter in Zarechie. Without Pankova Mulhouse is the favorite in this pair for me.

i like French team due to its coach.
sorry to hear that, Do you know if Pankova will play the return game? is the injury that serious?
meso mi ra se beno...

semisonic

Professional

• "semisonic" is male

Tuesday, February 25th 2014, 9:27pm

sorry to hear that, Do you know if Pankova will play the return game? is the injury that serious?

Magali said that she's satified with her team's performance and thinks that they'll do even better at home.
Pankova went to the court just for a couple of rallies, so hopefully it's not that serious. I dont have any better info yet.

Tuesday, February 25th 2014, 9:35pm

Magali said that she's satified with her team's performance and thinks that they'll do even better at home.
Pankova went to the court just for a couple of rallies, so hopefully it's not that serious. I dont have any better info yet.

thx.. hopefully its not serious..she is one of the "real" setters i have watched amonsgt Russian setters.i dont remember Krilova,so she is the only russian setter i like ( at least the mathes which she played in)
meso mi ra se beno...

semisonic

Professional

• "semisonic" is male

Tuesday, February 25th 2014, 9:49pm

thx.. hopefully its not serious..she is one of the "real" setters i have watched amonsgt Russian setters.i dont remember Krilova,so she is the only russian setter i like ( at least the mathes which she played in)

I agree with you 100%. Then Pankova just began to play in Zarechie I was negative about her - "she's short and overweight and her sets fly all over the wrong places". But with years she developed and in 2012 preseason games with Krasnodar (the ones that Hooker called against Toyota team)), I was surprised to notice that Pankova sets are the fastest in Russia for sure and she plays with MBs and tries to make a good situation for spiker player, unlike so many other Russian setters who think that their job is to put the ball in the air and let the attacking player decide how to score the point. So fom that moment on I was hoping she would get into NT soon enough, luckily she did and the result was very good. Next season Pankova will surely move to one of Russian reach clubs (I suspect it will be Moscow) and we'll see how she'll do there.

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Moroz, Lucas

Tuesday, February 25th 2014, 10:19pm

I agree with you 100%. Then Pankova just began to play in Zarechie I was negative about her - "she's short and overweight and her sets fly all over the wrong places". But with years she developed and in 2012 preseason games with Krasnodar (the ones that Hooker called against Toyota team)), I was surprised to notice that Pankova sets are the fastest in Russia for sure and she plays with MBs and tries to make a good situation for spiker player, unlike so many other Russian setters who think that their job is to put the ball in the air and let the attacking player decide how to score the point. So fom that moment on I was hoping she would get into NT soon enough, luckily she did and the result was very good. Next season Pankova will surely move to one of Russian reach clubs (I suspect it will be Moscow) and we'll see how she'll do there.
I'm also impressed by Pankova's improvement, when she was back-up I was also sceptical about her skills, but now she got much experience and of course she deserves to be starter in NT as she was, she's not so ordinary and predictable as Startseva (when she's nervous and result is tight), Vetrova (Ulyakina), Matienko, Akulova, Babeshina, Zhadan, Surtseva, Uraleva... Maybe Anastasia Salina could've competed with her, but as far as I know she doesn't play right now. What's with her ?(

Seriously Hooker called Zarechie Toyota? :lol: :rolll: she sometimes is so ordinary :whistle:
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 8:04pm

Bjk beat Impel 3-1 in Poland.. bravo girls!!!! :super: good luck for the return match!!

Impel - Bjk : 1 -3 ( 25-18, 20-25,22-25,16-25)
meso mi ra se beno...

Social bookmarks