OK Gacko – Hermes Oostende
    O.P.E. Rethymno – Stod Volley Steinkjer
    Sagres Neuchatel – Alterno Apeldoorn

Dauphines Charleroi – Balkan Cup Winner

Vasas–Obuda Budapeszt – LP Kangasala
    Minchanka Mińsk – TI–Teamgeist Innsbruck
    Le Cannet – free

• In Turkey are 4 City Teams and Wood.

Bursa, which was Favourite in Challenge Cup, lost vs Le Cannet.

• Maybe instead of Bundesliga Croatian League.. what? yes? no?

Humburg is eliminated by OK Porec in 1.16.

• Extraordinary:

3 French Teams- Mulhouse, Paris and Le Cannet have big chance to reach the Challenge Cup Semis.

Last week Mulhouse and Le Cannet won by 3 pts, Paris by 2 pts.

Carducat should be proud.

• Impel beats Paris at home 3-1 (25-18 25-21 15-25 25-16) and advanced to Final Four :thumbsup: Kasia Konieczna with 24 points stats
    Also Yarechie and Mulhouse advanced to finals

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Pankova is injured and Serebryanikova was the setter in Zarechie. Without Pankova Mulhouse is the favorite in this pair for me.

• i like French team due to its coach.
    sorry to hear that, Do you know if Pankova will play the return game? is the injury that serious?

Magali said that she's satified with her team's performance and thinks that they'll do even better at home.
    Pankova went to the court just for a couple of rallies, so hopefully it's not that serious. I dont have any better info yet.

• Magali said that she's satified with her team's performance and thinks that they'll do even better at home.
    Pankova went to the court just for a couple of rallies, so hopefully it's not that serious. I dont have any better info yet.

thx.. hopefully its not serious..she is one of the "real" setters i have watched amonsgt Russian setters.i dont remember Krilova,so she is the only russian setter i like ( at least the mathes which she played in)

• thx.. hopefully its not serious..she is one of the "real" setters i have watched amonsgt Russian setters.i dont remember Krilova,so she is the only russian setter i like ( at least the mathes which she played in)

I agree with you 100%. Then Pankova just began to play in Zarechie I was negative about her - "she's short and overweight and her sets fly all over the wrong places". But with years she developed and in 2012 preseason games with Krasnodar (the ones that Hooker called against Toyota team)), I was surprised to notice that Pankova sets are the fastest in Russia for sure and she plays with MBs and tries to make a good situation for spiker player, unlike so many other Russian setters who think that their job is to put the ball in the air and let the attacking player decide how to score the point. So fom that moment on I was hoping she would get into NT soon enough, luckily she did and the result was very good. Next season Pankova will surely move to one of Russian reach clubs (I suspect it will be Moscow) and we'll see how she'll do there.

• I agree with you 100%. Then Pankova just began to play in Zarechie I was negative about her - "she's short and overweight and her sets fly all over the wrong places". But with years she developed and in 2012 preseason games with Krasnodar (the ones that Hooker called against Toyota team)), I was surprised to notice that Pankova sets are the fastest in Russia for sure and she plays with MBs and tries to make a good situation for spiker player, unlike so many other Russian setters who think that their job is to put the ball in the air and let the attacking player decide how to score the point. So fom that moment on I was hoping she would get into NT soon enough, luckily she did and the result was very good. Next season Pankova will surely move to one of Russian reach clubs (I suspect it will be Moscow) and we'll see how she'll do there.

I'm also impressed by Pankova's improvement, when she was back-up I was also sceptical about her skills, but now she got much experience and of course she deserves to be starter in NT as she was, she's not so ordinary and predictable as Startseva (when she's nervous and result is tight), Vetrova (Ulyakina), Matienko, Akulova, Babeshina, Zhadan, Surtseva, Uraleva... Maybe Anastasia Salina could've competed with her, but as far as I know she doesn't play right now. What's with her ?(

Seriously Hooker called Zarechie Toyota? :lol: :rolll: she sometimes is so ordinary :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game