2014 Challenge Cup

• Do you know why Konstantinova is not a starter for Zarechie Odincovo? Is this Fetisova that good?

Elena could help a lot, considering she is an universal player, who can receive (maybe instead of Bukreeva).

:what: I don't think Konstantinova plays for Zarechie. 3rd MB is Emelianova (Lisovskaya)...

• As far as I know both Valeriya Goncharova and Elena Konstantinova are in the team. Number 1 and numer 4 according to the russian Wikipedia.

Goncharova can't play Euro Cups because she played in Dinamo Moscow this season as well, and Konstantinova isn't registered for Zarechie either on CEV site. Not sure if she has played for them in Russian league, semisonic will know that better.

Now I understand why Dicle is best blocker in Turkish league. She is not super fast or athletic but one of the players who seems to have a kind of "6th sense". She gets her arms in the right place all the time :super:

• Do you know why Konstantinova is not a starter for Zarechie Odincovo? Is this Fetisova that good?

Elena could help a lot, considering she is an universal player, who can receive (maybe instead of Bukreeva).

Konstantinova is retired. Emelyanova (Lisovskaya) played as second OH for the best part of the season, as there was absolutely nobody to cover this position. Sometimes she was good though. But she got injured during Russian cup semis and doesn't play since. Fetisova isn't that good, that's why Zarechie got Goncharova Valeria to play for them in Russian league. But she played for Dinamo in CL, so she's not playing today.

• I never noticed before how beautiful Seda Eryuz is! :love: And on the other side there's Nataliya Malykh... :love:

Absolutely agree with you on that. I knew that Malykh is beautiful and see Seda E. for the first time and she's super hot! :love:

• Konstantinova is retired. Emelyanova (Lisovskaya) played as second OH for the best part of the season, as there was absolutely nobody to cover this position. Sometimes she was good though. But she got injured during Russian cup semis and doesn't play since. Fetisova isn't that good, that's why Zarechie got Goncharova Valeria to play for them in Russian league. But she played for Dinamo in CL, so she's not playing today.

Both Wikipedia and Volleyservice.ru reported Konstantinova as part of the team. :down:

I'm sorry she retired, I like her a lot.

• Zarechie looks so hopeless in 3rd set hope they can bounce back . but man they've got a lot of problems this season both financially and tactically ( no good 2nd OH and no head coach today)

• After a tough fight they finally did it but they've still got a job to do in Turkey, Besiktas will be stronger at home.

Overall
    -Superb match for Malykh and Bavykina(She has improved a lot from last season)
    -Good match for Kosianenko and Fetiseva ( a promising young MB)
    -Bukreeva can't kill any balls but at least she has good services to save the day.

• Bukreeva and Fetisova are playing the game of their season no doubt! C'mon Zarechie, just one more step!

• Great result for Zarechie girls!! :rose: :love: So proud of them!

• :cup: They did it !!!! :cup: I love this team so much ,they've gone through a lot of difficult things in this season.but they play and win as a team it's so good to see. Good job girls.

- Bavykina is MVP of this match
    - Malykh is so aggressive in front of the net, love it :rose: (She's MVP according to CEV)
    - Kosianenko is a true leader.
    - Fetiseva ,IMO if she keeps improving ,she's going to be the next blocking queen (like Yulia Morozova)