The 2015 CEV Challenge Cup

• Bye bye, Novara. So we can say that italian league is very far from the strongest leagues in Europe.

Who say so? We all know that the italian league is no longer the best one since 3,4 years.

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• What a surprise !!!

Novara played very well in first 2 sets. After that Schwerin managed to turn around the match in some way..I can't say what exactly made the turn-around....

Lousi Ziegler played probably the best game of her life. She is my MVP together with Janine Völker (Libero)

:drink: :drink: :drink:

http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=27114

• according to the stats..the weak point of novara was Klinemann...the others seem to have played well..

• I'm not surprised that Novara couldn't manage to reach the semi-finals. The team played good in the first two sets but then its performance had a sudden drop, I barely recognized the team who competes in the italian league. Probably five matches in eleven days are too hard to handle, but they could have asked to delay the match against Modena (like Busto did before the match against AzerYol) and recover a bit. That's a pity because Novara had all the potential to reach the triplete this year.

Congratulations to Schwerin :win:

• I think everyone agrees Novara is way stronger than Schweriner, but the german team is a really solid one and they have some really strong servers (especially the average quality of the team is incredibly high). They played pretty well today, and they must have played well in Novara as well.

The schedule just was not good for Novara, having played 5 matches in the last 10 days and all of them pretty tough. They clearly preferred Coppa Italia over Challenge Cup, maybe thinking they would somehow escape defeat with Schweriner. Also, they played without Chirichella and Sansonna in Novara, and without Kim Hill today. Definitely big players missing. Still, I think today's was a good defeat. They started really bad in the fourth set and that was it.

Congrats to the Germans, hopefully they can win it all.

• Uralochka NTMK don't want to go to Ukraine because of non-clear situation there.

They sent please to Khimik to play matches in neutral country.

Come to Poland to Rzeszów :D

• Congrats to Schweirner....

Burs played better than i thought....they should have took third set..its a pity!..Meryem had a good game,Slötjes too..Rivera was injuried and didnt play in some part of the game then came late..Birgül 's play was not bad but i what happened to Penia? she didnt come back ...

actually it was a match mainly determined by serves...in second set Schweriners's reception collapsed..in some part of the third set too but then Bursa's reception sucked and Schweriner came back from 6 point differences and in the end got the tird set.

• Jennifer Geerties with a bad game in attack and also reception was not good (as was the whole team's), but her serves did a lot of damage. Sloetjes, Souza and the MBs played quite well, Anja Brandt has had a lot of good matches lately so there is hope for MB position in NT...