The 2015 CEV Cup

• I just would like to add that I haven't seen one single spike by Efimienko in five sets. And sometimes it would be a good choice, because Iza killed her wing spikers in crucial moments.

• congrats Krasnodar!!

Atom's girls struggled very well.. :thumbup:

i thtink Atom is the best polish team at the moment

The ref "struggled" for them: these touches and lines, you know :). She hesitated a bit before awarding the Kosheleva side-out spike in the end of the GS (half meter in) but then rose the right arm. That was for sure the key moment. To be fair, the game in Krasnodar was not without this business at all but I like the new rule whereby the home team can use the video replay and the guests can't.

• Krasnodar keeps surviving just playing "Koshaball": today she scored 37 points!

Hope that, next season, Ushakov try something better. Krasnodar's "gallactic" roster deserves it.

She got 76 balls :!: meanwhile Calderon was on bench all time long :wavy: Bełcik has to use her MBs more :mad: and OPs were overused exactly like Kosheleva: 71 balls to both Atom's OPs...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Krasnodar keeps surviving just playing "Koshaball": today she scored 37 points!

Hope that, next season, Ushakov try something better. Krasnodar's "gallactic" roster deserves it.

The professional setter Kostya Ushakov during the 2nd time-out of 4th set openly demanded "a high ball to Tanya in four".
    As far as I could see things started moving for Krasnodar in the GS only with the help of the middle attack while all Kosheleva attacks from 4th zone were... not saved but very well attended.

Krasnodar keeps surviving just playing "Koshaball": today she scored 37 points!

Lordy really? I am glad I didn't watch the match then. They have some big name players and they still are being so obvious with the setting. Also although they were losing some sets Calderon still couldn't get in the game?

Does the winners of the CEV cup (both men and women) get an automatic spot into Champion's league next season?

• Lordy really? I am glad I didn't watch the match then. They have some big name players and they still are being so obvious with the setting. Also although they were losing some sets Calderon still couldn't get in the game?

Does the winners of the CEV cup (both men and women) get an automatic spot into Champion's league next season?

No