The 2015 CEV Cup

• and Minca too :D two 43years old setters, 41 old MB, 40 year old OH wow

• What a pity that Novara has been eliminated at the first round already! Anyway they played against Krasnodar, a team that is much stronger than many others even in CL. Now they have the opportunity to show good things as in the italian league in Challenge cup, where they can go further! Good luck to them :)

• What a pity that Novara has been eliminated at the first round already! Anyway they played against Krasnodar, a team that is much stronger than many others even in CL. Now they have the opportunity to show good things as in the italian league in Challenge cup, where they can go further! Good luck to them :)

I think they are a very strong team considering the great performance by both Hill and Klineman so far.. Also Barun has been playing good.. They together with Paomi are playing great in Italian league so far and I hope one of those can win it..

• 8th Final

Galatasaray Daikin ISTANBUL (TUR) vs. Olympiacos PIRAEUS (GRE) stats: match1, match2

Tauron MKS DABROWA GORNICZA (POL) vs. CS Volei Alba BLAJ (ROU) stats: match1, match2

BEZIERS VB (FRA) vs. Kralovo Pole BRNO (CZE) stats: match1, match2

Dauphines CHARLEROI (BEL) vs. Naturhouse Ciudad de LOGROÑO (ESP) stats: match2

Prosecco Doc-Imoco CONEGLIANO (ITA) vs. Nova KBM Branik MARIBOR (SLO) stats: match1, match2

PGE Atom Trefl SOPOT (POL) vs. Gea Happel Amigos ZOERSEL (BEL) stats: match1, match2

Crvena Zvezda BEOGRAD (SRB) vs. Lokomotiv BAKU (AZE) stats: match1, match2

Dinamo KRASNODAR (RUS) vs. HPK HÄMEENLINNA (FIN) stats: match1, match2

• Hi guys!

I have a request to Romanian fans or to any of you if you can help. Tomorrow's game Alba Blaj - Tauron MKS will be broadcasted by Digi Sport 3 channel. Cany you tell me where can I watch this tv online? I've checked Sopcast but there is only Digi Sport 1. Thanks!

• Quarterfinals:

Tauron MKS DABROWA GORNICZA (POL) vs. Galatasaray Daikin ISTANBUL (TUR)

Naturhouse Ciudad de LOGROÑO (ESP) vs. BEZIERS VB (FRA)

Prosecco Doc-Imoco CONEGLIANO (ITA) vs. PGE Atom Trefl SOPOT (POL)

Lokomotiv BAKU (AZE) vs. Dinamo KRASNODAR (RUS)

nice matchups :thumbup:

• I didn't see the match but

Lokomotiv BAKU (AZE) defeated Dinamo KRASNODAR (RUS) 3:0 (25-22, 25-18, 25-22)

Match details - http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…age.aspx?mID=27037&ID=740

Match Statistics - http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=27037

Calderon - 29%, Koshleva - 38%, garay 35% execution. Ugly numbers. Calderon started the first 2 sets and then Kosheleva did the 3rd. Fabiola didn't use her middles a lot at all and the others were blocked a lot.

The best reception in the entire game for both teams was KRYUCHKOVA with 39%

• Dinamo remind Me Rabita- bad politic- strong Spikers with weak reception.

Both should change Management.

• So far the teams are following similar patterns: teams with more creative and better setters are winning, Lloyd is one of the bests in the last 8.
    Tauron is leading 2-1 against GsD and Özge is performing much better than Gamze. Both GsD setters are bad tonight.

• Tauron - GsD game was in so low quality. GsD made 22 reception errors and in total they made 44 errors which is more than 1/3 of Tauron's points. On the other side, Tauron made 15 receptions errors and in overall 37 errors.
    In Tauron's side, Sobolska made the difference. She was great in all elements and won the game with some help from Zakreuskaya. Özge had a good game too. She should be called to Turkish NT again because she is much more creative than her counterparts.
    In GsD, Meijners is a disaster. She is much worse than Neriman in all elements. Centoni is not the type of opposite this team needs. I was blaming Gamze because she never sets to zone 6, but I realized that noone can spike well from there in the team.

I believe Barbolini is in love with both Meijners and Melis. Despite their terrible performances, they keep playing. I guess I will skip watching GsD for the rest of the season.

• i heard that Ozgenur has some problem with Barbolini and thats the reason why he does'nt give any chance to her. 22 reception error :down: Ezgi can help the team but he doesnt trust her too. When centoni had injury she played well imo. But Mr. stupid never thinks to change somethings during game. :cursing: :cursing:

cant wait to see özge again ib istanbul :) she is my favorite turkish setter :heart:

• i heard that Ozgenur has some problem with Barbolini and thats the reason why he does'nt give any chance to her. 22 reception error :down: Ezgi can help the team but he doesnt trust her too. When centoni had injury she played well imo. But Mr. stupid never thinks to change somethings during game. :cursing: :cursing:

cant wait to see özge again ib istanbul :) she is my favorite turkish setter :heart:

I watched the friendly game against Lokomotiv Baku in Istanbul. Bosetti and Gamze were sick so Ezgi and Nursevil replaced them. It was a bad game in overall but Ezgi was the most reliable spiker on the court, both in attacking and receiving. Her defense was also very good. Playing with Meijners and Centoni on court is luxury at the moment considering 22 reception errors. Besides harming reception, these two do not attack well enough either. Barbolini should choose one of these two players and make her play as OPP or non-receiving OH, in my opinion this person should be Centoni. Ezgi and Bosetti as receivers will do a much better work.

The problem with Özgenur is clear. I think Barbolini is not fine with the idea of playing with youngsters. We never saw Mislina Kilic on court even when Centoni was injured. However I have to admit that Özgenur is not any better than Melis in attacking. The team really needs a MB that can do slides.

Özge is still the best Turkish setter after Naz. I'm glad she played this well and Barbolini had chance to watch her live. She simply used everywhere on the court. I liked her sets to zone 6.