The 2015 CEV Cup

• How does that rule works? Lokomotiv to be in next round, without Golden Set, needs:

A- 1 set
    B- 2 sets

When is Golden set?

• according to cev

 Winner 3:0 or 3:1 3 [three] points
     Winner 3:2 2 [two] points
     Loser 2:3 1 [one] point
     Loser 1:3 or 0:3 0 [zero] points

In case of a tie in the number of points gained by the two teams from the two matches, they have to play 1 [one]
    decisive match which is reduced to 1 [one] set, called the “Golden Set”.

If Lokomotiv will get 2set, they go to next round.

• Krasnodar had a game of a season, if they'd play like this in Russian league, they would win it already) For the first time the players became a team. Lyuba woken up for Eurocups game at home, she was a leader today. Fabiola was setting good, everyone played very well.
    On the side of the L-team Buijs had a very poor game, Havlickova was blocked 3 time during last 5 points. It was 12-10 for Baku and they had an attack - she was bloked and from that moment couldn't score. At 13-13 Rosso stepped on the line while serving and the last point Marina Maryukhnich, who was a monster at the net today, blocked Havlickova once again.
    The ugly part of the game is the behaviour of wild animals so-called locomotiv - fans. in the Golden set the referee signaled net touch on Steenbergen and those Azeris started to throw some stuff at the referee, the game was stopped - there was no real police in the sportshall (local authorities didn't go, so why bother control anything - typical Russian police logic nowdays), so everybody had to wait while those animals would calm down a bit. And after the game the whole L-team came to applaude those fans... :down:

• Krasnodar had a game of a season, if they'd play like this in Russian league, they would win it already) For the first time the players became a team. Lyuba woken up for Eurocups game at home, she was a leader today. Fabiola was setting good, everyone played very well.
    On the side of the L-team Buijs had a very poor game, Havlickova was blocked 3 time during last 5 points. It was 12-10 for Baku and they had an attack - she was bloked and from that moment couldn't score. At 13-13 Rosso stepped on the line while serving and the last point Marina Maryukhnich, who was a monster at the net today, blocked Havlickova once again.
    The ugly part of the game is the behaviour of wild animals so-called locomotiv - fans. in the Golden set the referee signaled net touch on Steenbergen and those Azeris started to throw some stuff at the referee, the game was stopped - there was no real police in the sportshall (local authorities didn't go, so why bother control anything - typical Russian police logic nowdays), so everybody had to wait while those animals would calm down a bit. And after the game the whole L-team came to applaude those fans... :down:

Thanks for the update. It would've be nice to see the match, as it sounds like things finally clicked for them, so hopefully a video of it surfaces. Sorry about the fans, they can really spoil a game for people and teams should start getting fined or something for not controlling their fans.

• Do you know whether laola1.tv will broadcast Galatasaray Daikin - Tauron on Thursday ?

• now we have Krasnodar- Atom and Galatasaray Daikin - Beizers Vb matchups for f4 ? right

No. We have quarterfinals:
    1st half: Atom, Galatasaray, 2 teams from CL
    2nd half: Dinamo, Beizers, 2 teams from CL

• No. We have quarterfinals:
    1st half: Atom, Galatasaray, 2 teams from CL
    2nd half: Dinamo, Beizers, 2 teams from CL

I think the top 2 3rd place teams (in terms of points) go to CL second round. So the 3rd and 4th best 3rd place teams go to the CevCup. I could be wrong though

• I think the top 2 3rd place teams (in terms of points) go to CL second round. So the 3rd and 4th best 3rd place teams go to the CevCup. I could be wrong though

13 the best team will play in CL play-offs. The next 4 will play in CEV Cup (the worst 2 teams from 3rd place, the best 2 teams from 4th place) and will face-off with Atom, Galatasaray, Krasnodar and Beziers.

• 13 the best team will play in CL play-offs. The next 4 will play in CEV Cup (the worst 2 teams from 3rd place, the best 2 teams from 4th place) and will face-off with Atom, Galatasaray, Krasnodar and Beziers.

That might be wrong.

12 team will qualifiy for the playoffs. We have 5 groups and the top 2 of each pool makes 10 teams. One of these team will be the host that means 9 teams, so that mean that there are 3 free spots in the playoffs, and that must be than the top 3 of the group 3rd places. At the moment between Rabita Piacenza OMsk and Dresdener.
    I m not sure but 2 if the top 3 cant qualify because there is one spot left someone who gets the place from the host.

• 4-401Dinamo KRASNODAR---NANTES VB---

4-403BEZIERS VB---Rabita BAKU---

4-405Omichka OMSK REGION---Galatasaray Daikin ISTANBUL---

4-407Stiinta BACAU---PGE Atom Trefl SOPOT

Here are the match-ups for the challenge round. Really difficult opponent for GsD. Omichka has been resisting very well and over performing in the Russian league. Nantes and Bacau are the easiest alternatives so Atom and Krasnodar will qualify with no difficulties. I would be even more happy with Rabita against GsD. Anyway Rabita and Omichka will be the qualifiers I guess.