Italy - All Star Game 2007/08

• 11th January sounds bad.... I guess many players will be gone cos of the European Qualification tournament (im mainly thinking of Kasia Skowronska :lol: ) but ok, we will see... will be fun as always i guess :thumbup:

• Yeah...I also think of that...is a bad date!

Not only for the European quali but is a very hard year!!!

Cause of that I didn't vote for any player of Bergamo...cause I prefer they rest... :lol: ..althought I think at NT will call most of them... 8|

If I remember well..I voted for Berg and Skowronska, Furst and Bown, Costagrande e Francia

• I voted for Skowronska, Costagrande, Francia, Berg, Bown and Furst :super:
    Anyway, half of "my" team won't be able to play and the other half probably won't be released by the clubs, so ;(

• Came out the first list of the players that will represent the World:

Setters: Frauke Dirickx (YamamaY Busto Arsizio), Neli Marinova (Despar Perugia), Fernandinha (Tena Santeramo)
    OH: Kim Willoughby (Famila Chieri), Valeskinha (Asystel Novara), Nnamani (Asystel Novara), Mari Steinbrecher (Scavolini Pesaro)
    Opposite: Ivana Curcic (Minetti Infoplus Imola)
    Libero: Stacy Sykora (Lines Ecocapitanata Altamura), Elke Wijnhoven (Scavolini Pesaro)
    Middles: Maja Poljak (Foppapedretti Bergamo), Katerina Buckova (Yamamay Busto Arsizio), Giovanna Baliana Das Chagas (Famila Chieri), Iliana Petkova (Infotel Banca di Forlì), Heather Bown (MonteSchiavo B.Marche Jesi), Ivana Plchotova (Unicom Starker Kerakoll Sassuolo)

the liberos weren't voted...since the only ones are both of them!
    And Mari probably will refused the invitation, cause she wants to recover from a injury

• Sykora :D :D :D :D :D :D
    And I see they didn't put most players that had to be on OG qualify

• I'm very glad to see the name of "maja poljak" ,but dear maja won't join crotia NT?If she becomes a italian……,vivo :drink:

• I'm very glad to see the name of "maja poljak" ,but dear maja won't join crotia NT?If she becomes a italian……,vivo

Yeah...I don't know if Poljak will be in NT...I hope she will...cause would make the championship much stronger!!!!!She is excelent!!!!!
    About becoming Italian....well....I think a lot of players will do that too...in case of the rules of Italian League really change.....but I don't know if they will play for Italy....

Someone told me that Sheilla is probably gona get Italian nationality too....but she will continium playing for Brasil! Is like the male players!

• Yeah...I don't know if Poljak will be in NT...I hope she will...cause would make the championship much stronger!!!!!She is excelent!!!!!
    About becoming Italian....well....I think a lot of players will do that too...in case of the rules of Italian League really change.....but I don't know if they will play for Italy....

Someone told me that Sheilla is probably gona get Italian nationality too....but she will continium playing for Brasil! Is like the male players!

That is what will happen if the stupid rule of Acosta will become valid. A lot of players will become Italian, Spanish, French and Suisse for money.

If Sheilla becomes Italian, she automatically looses the right to play for Brazil. But she cannot play for Italian NT until Aguero is there (no more than one player who previously played for another NT) and until a two years period from last time she played in Brazilian NT.

Same for Maja Poljak. If she chooses to become Italian, she cannot play for Croatia anymore.

• I'm very glad to see the name of "maja poljak" ,but dear maja won't join crotia NT?If she becomes a italian……,vivo

i hope maja can play in NT in European Qualification rather than playing in all star game :roll:

or that will be great if she become Italian asap :D

itz too pity that we cannot see great players like Maja plays in NT in the major tournaments

• i hope maja can play in NT in European Qualification rather than playing in all star game :roll:

or that will be great if she become Italian asap :D

itz too pity that we cannot see great players like Maja plays in NT in the major tournaments

well in the case of croatia its kinda their own fault that we dont see them in the major tournaments... they have so many great players, but they dont play...... if they played the team wouldnt be much worse than serbia or poland..... :|

• Italian NT will be composed by

S = Lo Bianco, Ferretti

OPP = Aguero, Ortolani

OH = Piccinini, Del Core, Secolo, Fiorin

MB = Gioli, Barazza, Anzanello, Guiggi

L = Cardullo, Croce

• wow...
    thats a really strong team 8|
    curious if they will be able to win this time at least against the allstars :D

In an olympic year, to give experience to your team everything is valid, even an allstar game... And also it makes this game more interesting to watch :thumbsup:
    (the All Star game of these past years were awful)

But if they don't win, then it will be really bad for Italy :read: