Brazil - Superliga 2007/2008

• Celso..is that the take in consideration the fact of the Final...is that the players that actually won the awards...made more games then this...that should won...cause they were out before the Final....
    but of course there is a little bit of on statystic on that...cause some awars sometimes the players were the 5th...and sudenly after the final are the first...hehe...but since we never has access to teh files...we will never know...hehehehe

• It's weird, cause the men's league awarding criteria was completely different and players who didn't play the final match were nominated.

That is way I don't trust these statistcs, especially for setting, receiving and defending (the concept of excellent varies from person to person).

• I agree with you that is subjetive....

I think they use the same formula on male and female...I was looking for the statistics and the difference was that on the male the names changed less...so...even considering the finals...the players were the best even not playing the final...on the other hand...on female the rank changed all the time...so having the final actually changed the final result...