Transfer news

• Ok thank you.
    It's a good thing for cannes to have the same setter for 2 or 3 years. They want to win the champion's league in 2 years so it will be more easy with most of the players staying.

• Few rumors from Poland:
    Muszynianka is interested in Joanna Mirek, Kamila Frątczak and Milena Rosner.
    I read that Foppa Bergamo, Gedania Gdańsk, Fratumil Piła and Winiary Kalisz are interested in Margareta Kozuch. (One man from polish forum said that he saw her today in Kalisz, but I don't think it's true...:) ) Winiary Kalisz is also interested in Natalia Bamber and Kasia Skorupa. Fratumil Pila is interested in Anna Baranska. For sure in Pila will play Yuliya Shelukhina (Middle Blocker, AZS AWF Poznań), Dominika Sieradzan (Opposide, Muszynianka Muszyna), Klaudia Kaczorowska (Outside hitter) and Urszula Bejga (Middle blocker) (Both from SMS PZPS Sosnowiec and polish junior nt.)

• Quote from "Piotrek"

I read that Foppa Bergamo, Gedania Gdańsk, Fratumil Piła and Winiary Kalisz are interested in Margareta Kozuch.

waaaaaaaaaah i hope she will play in foppa!!! damn i love kuscha :lol: she is my hometown girl! she gotta start playing for an A+ team eheheh
    oh damn i really hope that she'll make the right decision :D

• Quote from "Jo11"

Ok thank you.
    It's a good thing for cannes to have the same setter for 2 or 3 years. They want to win the champion's league in 2 years so it will be more easy with most of the players staying.

I can't imagine Cannes winning the IECL even once with Agca. I'm very interested to see who they get to be the other setter.

• Quote from "murina"

I can't imagine Cannes winning the IECL even once with Agca. I'm very interested to see who they get to be the other setter.

I think Cannes signed Agca to be the first setter. I don't like very much this player but she play a very fast game and that what Yan Fang wants.
    Cannes has good middle players, so it will be important to play a lot with them, and Agca like to play with her middle players.

• Quote from "bobaas"

I think that go to Poland is better solution for Gosia Kozuch. She is young, and in Bergamo she won't be first squad player. Kozuch is Pole, she is speaking polish very good so she won't have any problems in Poland.

well she wont be a permanent field player but she will play some matches for sure, as sorokaite did this year... Of course i can understand ur points but i think Italy will help her more... but maybe a smaller team would be a better decision... sth like Vicenza, so she could play a season there and afterwards change to a stronger team....
    Its really a tough decision, these years are very important for a young player. Hope she will go the right way!

• Quote from "Jo11"

I think Cannes signed Agca to be the first setter. I don't like very much this player but she play a very fast game and that what Yan Fang wants.
    Cannes has good middle players, so it will be important to play a lot with them, and Agca like to play with her middle players.

When Vakifbank made the final-four two years ago ,the setter was irina komissarova not Elif. Maybe you're thinking about the wrong player. Elif isn't fast indeed that is one of her main problems. She doesn't read the game too well and overuses the star players. But she is young , tall,good at blocking and serve .Turkish volleyball fans aren't too fond of her but she is always the first choise of coaches. So I don't know. As I say she is young and this will be a great opportunity for her to improve herself.

• Quote from "scarpetta"

When Vakifbank made the final-four two years ago ,the setter was irina komissarova not Elif. Maybe you're thinking about the wrong player. Elif isn't fast indeed that is one of her main problems. She doesn't read the game too well and overuses the star players. But she is young , tall,good at blocking and serve .Turkish volleyball fans aren't too fond of her but she is always the first choise of coaches. So I don't know. As I say she is young and this will be a great opportunity for her to improve herself.

This year with Vakifbank she plays twice against cannes, and the second match she win 3/1 in cannes.
    In the two match she played a fast game giving a lot of ball to Aysun Ozbek, her middle player.
    In the match they win in cannes Agca played very well, setting lot of slide for the middle player and setting very fast balls for her outside hitters. That why they win this match.

With Fang as coach she will learn and improve a lot.

• Quote from "Jo11"

This year with Vakifbank she plays twice against cannes, and the second match she win 3/1 in cannes.
    In the two match she played a fast game giving a lot of ball to Aysun Ozbek, her middle player.
    In the match they win in cannes Agca played very well, setting lot of slide for the middle player and setting very fast balls for her outside hitters. That why they win this match.

With Fang as coach she will learn and improve a lot.

Yes after komissarova(who is super fast) and strong criticism from fans ,Elif started to play a faster game. Although she sometimes overuses Aysun ,she is the best setter at utilizing her. But in national team she somehow can't use the other middle blockers well.
    She is young I hope she improves her decision making and add variability
    to her game.
    I wish best luck to her ,she sure has talent and that's a golden opportunity for her.

• Quote from "Justyna"

Kamila Frątczak also back "home" (: from Europea 92 Isernia (ITA) to Muszynianka Muszyna.

neeeeeeeeeeeeys (as borat would say lol)
    seems like Muszynianka will be a lot stronger next season again... hope so!!

• Alessandra Teixeira Lima Franconi ---> Goes to CV Albacete

Ohh Spanish Federation has put a new rule, last year you could have 6 foreign players on the team..... and this year the maximun is 8....... this is the worst thing for the Spanish players.

• Quote from "Lalaaa"

Ohh Spanish Federation has put a new rule, last year you could have 6 foreign players on the team..... and this year the maximun is 8....... this is the worst thing for the Spanish players.

It depends on how you look at it. Maybe there will be fewer Spanish players in the league, but the ones who are good enough to remain will improve faster as the level of the league improves. If you want the level of the Spanish national team to improve, this is the correct step to take.

Italy is doing the opposite. They are removing foreign players, adding teams to the first division (at least talking about it) and the level of the league is going down. The Italian coaches do not seem to like this because even though there are more Italians playing, they are not playing at as high level as before.

• Yes but there is another problem, here in Spain there are many Spanish players and foreign players too and usually this foreign players have the same level as Spanish girls, but they're cheaper for the teams, so they bring them, and Spanish players have to play in minor leagues.