Transfer news

• Quote from "Lalaaa"

Yes but there is another problem, here in Spain there are many Spanish players and foreign players too and usually this foreign players have the same level as Spanish girls, but they're cheaper for the teams, so they bring them, and Spanish players have to play in minor leagues.

How can the foreign players be cheaper for the teams than the locals?

• Because most of the minor teams what they do is to bring "normal" foreign players that are the same level of Spanish girls, only teams as Murcia, Tenerife, Alaró bring players who grew our superleague level, but it seems that this year is changing this situation.....

Spanish players want money, so, what the teams make in bringing more and more foreign players and for the money they offer they come here....

• WALEWSKA WILL PLAY FOR DINAMO MOSCOW NEXT SEASON. I HOPE GAMOVA, GRATCHEVA, GODINA AND BORODAKOVA REMAIN IN THE TEAM.

• Gabriela Wojtowicz (SMS PZPS Sosnowiec and polish junior nt) will play in Muszynianka Muszyna. She's 18 years old middle blocker. She's the tallest player in Poland (2.02m)

Marta Pluta (settler, AZS Bialystok), Dominika Kuczyńska (middle blocker, Gedania Gdańsk) and Joanna Frąckowiak (outside hitter, AZS Poznan) will play in Centrostal Bydgoszcz.

• Spasojevic and Djerisilo both go to Volero Zurich. De Carne may go to Russia. If she stays Djerisilo or De Carne will switch from opposite to outside hitter.

• RC Cannes has signed two setters for next season, Elif Agca and a chinese setter whose name has not been revealed yet.
    Jelena Lozancic leave the team so they just need an other middle blocker to have the complete team.

I think cannes will have a competitive team for next champion's league. With a better reception than this year and powerful spikers.

• Quote from "Jo11"

Is that thrue that ANNA BARANSKA is going to leave Kalisz???
    On volleyball.it they said that she as offers from Bergamo, Tenerife and RC Cannes...

Anna Baranska stays in Kalisz. Tereza Matuszkowa will probably play in Murcia. :o

• Natalia Bamber (Muszynianka Muszyna) and Karolina Ciaszkiewicz (Centrostal Bydgoszcz) will play in BKS Bielsko Biala.

Joanna Mirek, Agata Kaczmarzewska (both Tulica Tula) and Agnieszka Śrutowska (Centrostal Bydgoszcz) will play in Muszynianka Muszyna. Muszynianka will be very strong this year... Joanna Mirek, Aleksandra Przybysz, Kamila Frątczak, Iza Belcik, Mariola Zenik... :D

• I haven't seen her play, she was not always first setter for Bayer. The other setter was Hungarian Kristina Bognar. I don't think she can be much better than Elif (and I certainly don't mean that Elif is a very good setter!!!).

• I am sure that with a good coach Elif can be a very good setter.
    She is very young for a setter, she will improve, and with Fang as coach for the next two years she will certainly learn a lot.

• Virginie De Carne and Mira Golubovic from Zurich to Omsk