Transfer News Italian Seria A

• Post the rumoured or the confirmed transfers of the Seria A here!

already mentioned rumours in the other topic:

- Grün and Piccinini probably leaving Foppapedretti Bergamo to Murcia
    - Bergamo seems to be interested in Erika Coimbra
    - Fenoglio transfers to Chieri
    - Secolo leaving Bergamo as well

• Sure news
    -Lo Bianco stays in Bergamo :D
    -Carolina Costagrande remains in Pesaro
    -Paccagnella stays in Minetti Vicenza as well as coach Manuela Benelli

Rumors
    -Togut and/or Cella go to Santeramo
    -Micelli as coach of Bergamo, Grun stays in Bergamo and Barun leaves (Gazzetta dello Sport-Italian sports' newspaper)

• I read that it's official that Fenoglio is not anymore the coach of Foppa! :wink2:

• Well...

-Today became known that Togut signed two more year of contract with Jesi
    (Samba what you red about was a fake!!!! How could Togut go to Santeramo?? :lol: )

-The Liga still has to finish so there aren't many ufficializations..
    However those players you mentioned won't go to Murcia, probably one, but no more (In my opinion)

AH! Last thing...it isn't true that next year there will have to be 4 italians in each team...It was something that had to be discussed, but it's not official, and I do not believe it will applied next year...

(P.S. Costagrande is italian)

• Quote from "Pedro"

AH! Last thing...it isn't true that next year there will have to be 4 italians in each team...It was something that had to be discussed, but it's not official, and I do not believe it will applied next year...

It is better if there won't be this rule.

(P.S. Costagrande is italian)

I thought she hasn't got double nationality...

• Quote from "Piotrek"

It is better if there won't be this rule.

I thought she hasn't got double nationality...

Costagrande is from Argentina, but she got the double nacionality (at least that's what I heard some time ago)

I hope they don't put this rule, because if they do I think the Italian championship will lose its quality.

• Hopefully Togut stays in Jesi. I've read that in an Italian forum. It was a rumor of Santeramo fans. :lol:

The 4 Italian on court will be a stupid rule. Even 3 Italians on court are too many in my opinion. It will bring the end of the quality of the Italian champs.

• Barazza wants to leave Bergamo. It seems Tenerife is interested in her.

Matea Ikic stays in Vicenza.

• Quote from "samba player"

Barazza wants to leave Bergamo. It seems Tenerife is interested in her.

i think it would be good for barazza to change the team.... and tenerife would be a nice change

Quote from "Paulinho"

Murcia 2002 is interesting in everyone: Fofão, Walewska, Merkulova, Grun, Aguero, Piccinini...

But to contract all this players...is very dificult.

I'm really annoyed by Murcia and i hope that as little players as possible will change to that team. I hope some of them will prove that its not just the money, which is important for them but the Volleyball game itself

• Quote from "Nastja"

I'm really annoyed by Murcia and i hope that as little players as possible will change to that team. I hope some of them will prove that its not just the money, which is important for them but the Volleyball game itself

I agree with you Nastja! Murcia wants all the strongest players offering tons of money. Today I've heard the news that they want also Tay Aguero. :(

Anyway Kasia Skowronska has a two year agreement with Novara. So at least her will remain in Novara.

• Quote from "Justyna"

Mari wants go to Korea? :?:

I read that Korea wants Mari 8) But both Mari and Sheilla will stay in Pesaro for at least one more season. They already signed.
    Also read that Carol Gattaz may go to Perugia

And it's confirmed that Katarina Barun will play in Chieri

• now it's official: Valentina Fiorin will play for Bergamo :wink:

• Christiane Fürst and Francesca Ferretti --> Are in Pesaro now, on Maculewicz and Berg's places. (not confirmed yet)

Heather Bown --> signed again with Jesi :wink2:

• nice to hear about fürst! she is an amazing player and playing in a really strong league will make her even better, just hope that this transfer will be confirmed soon!

Barun (Foppa) changes as Fenoglio to Chieri.
    Mert (Novara) goes abroad same as Maculewicz (Pesaro)
    Takahashi (Vicenza) might go abroad, too

• Quote from "Nastja"

nice to hear about fürst! she is an amazing player and playing in a really strong league will make her even better, just hope that this transfer will be confirmed soon!

The transfer was given as confirmed by Pesaro's site. So it's official that Fürst will play there. However, they say nothing about Ferretti.

Source: http://www.robursportpesaro.it

PS: I like Fürst, and I agree with Nastja, I guess she'll have a big growth playing in a championship with such high level.

• Francesca Ferretti is confirmed in Pesaro this season!
    (good lord, I guess I'll HAVE to cheer for Pesaro this season! Mari, Sheilla, Guiggi, Fürst, Ferretti :roll: )